AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-02-08, 09:09   Link #7661
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

To be honest, I'm kinda disappoint that this new big baddy- whoever he or she is, is going to come from Academy City... Okay the description is vague enough but the clues do point towards a science villain... But still, what are the odds he/she can threaten Academy City? Most likely only threaten the heroes and their peaceful lives...

Before this I had all kinds of ideas for the new enemies that can one-up RRC and Fiamma.

Spoiler:
Old 2011-02-08, 11:36   Link #7662
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

I really wonder why touma's cousin never appeared again, after all she migth be the first one in his harem, i think aogami and tsuchimikado would punch touma out of jelausy of having an imouto-type character around.

About the new "freshman" maybe is for a character thats passing from middleschool to highschool.
Old 2011-02-08, 11:37   Link #7663
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
It's Tatsugami Otohime.
I use kamijou because for me that family isn't normal or anything connected to it is not normal. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. And the family is pissed off with one of their members are gone. So they start making their own movements.
Old 2011-02-08, 12:11   Link #7664
Miraluka
Banned

With the Kiyotaka's Arbook an SS mininovel about Kumokawa Seria will be included.
Old 2011-02-08, 12:18   Link #7665
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I use kamijou because for me that family isn't normal or anything connected to it is not normal. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. And the family is pissed off with one of their members are gone. So they start making their own movements.
well beign a cousin on mother's side its still family with different last names.
Old 2011-02-08, 12:20   Link #7666
tsunade666

nya..... I mean a kamijou..... a clan or a family or something special and I mean not the surname kaimjou but being a kamijou.
Old 2011-02-08, 12:21   Link #7667
Miraluka
Banned

Well, Tatsugami has the "god" part on the name, isn't?
Old 2011-02-08, 15:17   Link #7668
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
The Third World War that final member of the Roman Catholic Church's secret organization God's Right Seat Fianma sparked off from Russia has been ended by the efforts of Kamijyo Touma. With that, he vanished. this is a world where Kamijyo Touma does not exist. With the Magic Side regrouping, the Sabbath for their followers has arrived.

In the headquarters of the Science Side, Academy City the strongest Level 5 Esper Accelerator has washed his hands off the "Darkness." Along with Last Order and Misaka Worst, he passes both noisy and gentle, calm days. There is no sign of GROUP.

Skill Out's Level 0 Hamazura Shiage with the negotiating materials pertaining to the Darkness he acquired in Russia has returned and formed the new ITEM with Kinuhata, Takitsubo and Mugino and began their operations. Peace has come to the hands of the alumnus of Academy's Dark Side at last.

A new evil character appears before them.
Is seriously hope Touma comes back
Old 2011-02-08, 18:42   Link #7669
Karna
just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Is seriously hope Touma comes back
So do I. I would be incredibly dispointed if he really doesn't come back. Though considering that Crowley went as far as to personally deal with Fiama because he had found out what was inside Touma, I doubt Touma is dead.

If Touma was really dead then Crowley wouldn't have needed to deal with Fiama.
Old 2011-02-08, 19:18   Link #7670
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Like Jesus, Kamijyou revives on the 3rd novel, 25. I think.
Old 2011-02-08, 19:40   Link #7671
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Like Jesus, Kamijyou revives on the 3rd novel, 25. I think.
Yes Kha, we've all been there already... -_-

Also, I strongly doubt that this new evil character would be Touma- The author seem to go to lengths Emphasizing on [The World without Kamijou Touma], so I don't see how it could be him. I do believe this character would be someone completely new and had never been introduced before.

...Has anyone thought of the possibility, now that Touma's gone be it permanent or not, that the new villain would have an ability like Imagine Breaker?

(Again, this is referring to a brand new character, not Kamijou)
Old 2011-02-08, 19:51   Link #7672
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Perhaps the new character is Imagine Breaker in humanoid form?

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-02-08, 20:04   Link #7673
Miraluka
Banned

What about:

1. Index brainwashed(?) courtesy from Laura?
2. Mr. 6?
3. The guy who was above GROUP?
Old 2011-02-08, 20:38   Link #7674
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Yes Kha, we've all been there already... -_-

Also, I strongly doubt that this new evil character would be Touma- The author seem to go to lengths Emphasizing on [The World without Kamijou Touma], so I don't see how it could be him. I do believe this character would be someone completely new and had never been introduced before.

...Has anyone thought of the possibility, now that Touma's gone be it permanent or not, that the new villain would have an ability like Imagine Breaker?

(Again, this is referring to a brand new character, not Kamijou)
I though only one person can have it. They most likely have a science power too.
Old 2011-02-08, 21:37   Link #7675
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
I though only one person can have it. They most likely have a science power too.
Assuming there's strong emphasis on [The World without Kamijou Touma], another character having Imagine Breaker wouldn't violate that rule.

But this is all long shot speculation, the smart bet is on a science villain who works in the darkness... Hence the extra focus and attention on the Accelerator and [Item] in the synopsis.
Old 2011-02-08, 21:49   Link #7676
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Index new novel is scheduled for March release right? Why hasn't Dengeki's official website include it in their release line-up next month?(Spice and Wolf on the other hand is already included). Do they delay the release of this novel?
Old 2011-02-08, 23:10   Link #7677
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
What about:
3. The guy who was above GROUP?
He is already dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Spoiler:
How about Freemason?
Old 2011-02-08, 23:24   Link #7678
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
He is already dead.
No, I mean the person who the person (a director?) worked for. The guy who "employed" Accelerator to join GROUP is not that high.
Old 2011-02-08, 23:43   Link #7679
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
How about Freemason?
Any secret society in the 19-20th century sounds good to me, as long as they can wield that kind of influence and power that could affect Crowley I want to see him go-

"Tch, that bastard is still alive? That's why I told Heaven Canceller not to go easy on them. No matter, it's always good to catch up with old 'friends' and chat... while we're at it why don't we hold a nice little bloodbath for them? It would be just like old times..."
Old 2011-02-09, 00:24   Link #7680
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

well i would like to see index with a new set of clothes, after all this could be a good chance for her to leave necessarius, after all laura can no longer control her(żor does she?still not sure on thAt), and about the new villain, i still think mikoto is going to get dragged to the dark side, maybe trying to frame accel or shiage for touma's demise.

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen