AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-06-09, 10:44   Link #1441
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Kadi, sometimes I don't know whether you are trolling or telling the truth. I myself, feels something is strange with that description so I will bite on the bait. Is that really the summary all of you just read so far?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-09, 12:15   Link #1442
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Kadi, sometimes I don't know whether you are trolling or telling the truth. I myself, feels something is strange with that description so I will bite on the bait. Is that really the summary all of you just read so far?
he left out the detail about how Godou thinks about Doni and try to deny his feelings for him
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-09, 12:43   Link #1443
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I don't lie about content, in case that answers your question (irony is allowed, though. So no Grinches, sorry. No green ones, at least). And I've finished reading the novel, so I know everything

Spoiler for The truth behind the real truth about Campione! (V12 spoiler):

In my opinion, this is the last bit that should be spoiled about V12, but if someone else wants to spoil more, I won't (can't, sadly) interfere. I'll just... I don't know... cry in a corner

(Until next time I need to think about how I can enforce a spoiler monopoly... what about OP rights for this thread? Can I get those? Someone? Anyone? No?)
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-09, 13:24   Link #1444
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
I don't lie about content, in case that answers your question (irony is allowed, though. So no Grinches, sorry. No green ones, at least). And I've finished reading the novel, so I know everything

Spoiler for The truth behind the real truth about Campione! (V12 spoiler):

In my opinion, this is the last bit that should be spoiled about V12, but if someone else wants to spoil more, I won't (can't, sadly) interfere. I'll just... I don't know... cry in a corner

(Until next time I need to think about how I can enforce a spoiler monopoly... what about OP rights for this thread? Can I get those? Someone? Anyone? No?)
So what? Everyone in the world had their memories altered? And the girls did this to protect Godou/themselves from the Slayer?

And it looks like it broke by the end, so that was pointless.
Old 2012-06-09, 16:36   Link #1445
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

I wanted to see if I was able to translate well from Chinese to English with 1 year of learning and did the Prologue to CH12 as test. Overall I think I did ok but there were a few terminology issues that i had but thanks to Kira they are corrected. However, content-wise i'm pretty sure there are a few issues but hopefully you guys will like it.

Spoiler for Prologue to CH12 part 1:

Spoiler for Prologue for CH12 part 2:

Spoiler for Prologue to CH12 part 2 continued:

I'll try my best for the next section, but it looks quite difficult.

Edit: Don't expect the next section for a while since i'm doing FULL translations, not a summary. Also I'm very busy with things going on irl.

Last edited by TJP1600; 2012-06-09 at 17:11.
TJP1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-09, 16:50   Link #1446
Kadi
知識の探求者

If you need help with names or honorifics (if you want to bother), give me a call. PM or IRC, I don't mind. IRC would be faster but I guess some people don't like using it (or don't want further spoilers...)
Old 2012-06-09, 16:56   Link #1447
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

oops there was a section my C/P missed out on, now its there. And thanks for the offer Kadi, my chinese is currently quite bad atm so your help would be much appreciated. I can understand dialogue pretty well but when it got to the technical stuff like the idioms or miso soup(which i knew nothing about), it was really hard. It took me two days to finish that(I was quite busy though) and i gave it an extra day to check it over. Although i have to admit, doing this is more fun than reading a chinese textbook.
Old 2012-06-09, 17:11   Link #1448
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Nice going TJP, it seems like you have gotten the hand of it
Old 2012-06-09, 19:05   Link #1449
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
oops there was a section my C/P missed out on, now its there. And thanks for the offer Kadi, my chinese is currently quite bad atm so your help would be much appreciated. I can understand dialogue pretty well but when it got to the technical stuff like the idioms or miso soup(which i knew nothing about), it was really hard. It took me two days to finish that(I was quite busy though) and i gave it an extra day to check it over. Although i have to admit, doing this is more fun than reading a chinese textbook.
Well, you're not the only one who doesn't know what are the miso soup ingredients.
Old 2012-06-09, 22:28   Link #1450
veritatis cupitor

thanks 4 your work TJP. its good to see a new translator in the making.
Old 2012-06-10, 08:29   Link #1451
whitecloud

Thank you verrrry much
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 13:09   Link #1452
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Thanks for the translations TJP1600, all of us appreciates it. You know I been thinking for a while, we haven't read much of anything on Godou's family other than his little sister and Grandfather. We know a little of his Grandmother, but not his Mother or Father. Wished we can get some info on Godou's family background.
Old 2012-06-10, 13:21   Link #1453
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

I think I was offered to do all of Volume 12 and I have taken up that offer(I think, i don't know how to navigate BT so I don't know if the other person got my reply lol). But, my name was put under the translators for Campione! so I assume I got the job. The Prologue is already on BT. I'm happy everyone enjoyed my translating

Wish me luck! I hope I know what I'm getting myself into. I might be overloading myself for a 1st year learner
Old 2012-06-10, 13:41   Link #1454
veritatis cupitor

Quote:
I think I was offered to do all of Volume 12 and I have taken up that offer(I think, i don't know how to navigate BT so I don't know if the other person got my reply lol). But, my name was put under the translators for Campione! so I assume I got the job. The Prologue is already on BT. I'm happy everyone enjoyed my translating

Wish me luck! I hope I know what I'm getting myself into. I might be overloading myself for a 1st year learner
i wish u awesome luck n thanks for giving us invaluable translations.
Old 2012-06-10, 14:33   Link #1455
Athena
The Power of One

Good luck and have fun!
Old 2012-06-10, 14:36   Link #1456
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:

Wish you the best of luck my friend, you have everyone's support in this thread.
Old 2012-06-10, 22:55   Link #1457
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

say....it just me or Vol 12 really the last volume?
Old 2012-06-10, 22:55   Link #1458
Kadi
知識の探求者

It's just you.
Old 2012-06-10, 22:58   Link #1459
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
say....it just me or Vol 12 really the last volume?
vol 12 looks more like a SS with little plot with fanservices to me
Old 2012-06-10, 23:10   Link #1460
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Ooooo
im glad.....
i thought vol 12 is the last volume....
but i was wrong........

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem