Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2007-03-06, 14:00   Link #421
Mgz
Madlax fanboyz

Send a message via Yahoo to Mgz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roots View Post
Damn straight! I have yet to find a girl who fits into my "extreme cuteness" ideal though. A girl who is shy and who blushes if you say she's pretty. Anime is the only dimension where those types of girls exist unfortunately *sigh*
and dating sims/game..but still.. *big sigh*

for me, big turn off is

_hairy (legs and hands)

_and, "Legally Blond"-style girl, wear EXCESSIVE pink clothes, high-horse /princess/daddy girl style, and have strange doggy that probably has better meal than myself :/

_smoker : they stinks, plus it affects the kids. MY KIDS

_emo : :/

_control freak (monica from Friends) >.<

_anime hater >.<

tattoo, I don't really care, as long as it is not in the genital spot or "gang tattoo" (dragon, tiger, etc) all over the place" >.< . A small heart or a butterfly is cute tho
Mgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 18:14   Link #422
Shinoto
Rollin' Like A Boss

So I decided to make a new one for me

-Frizzy ugly hair...It just horrible hair. I am not talking about like puffing or anything...I am just talking about that hair that looks like it is a jungle.
-The Gothic look...Let me go get tons of tattoos, piercings, and wear dark baggy clothes. So not cute
-No sense of style. And I'm talking about being original here. Its like if you see something on TV and like it. Sure why not...But for god sakes just because it is on TV and they say it is hawt. Does not mean you should have to like it. Like those big ugly white sunglasses that girls where now.
-Fat. I am not talking about big boned or husky. I am talking about rolls here.
-Takes everything too seriously. For christ sakes if it is a bad joke...Get over it. Or if the joke was at your cost and the first thing you do is pout. Everyone gets made fun of at some point. GET OVER IT.
-The elite artist type person. Normally the one that sits there and always complain about falling into trends and how pop culture is. When really they are nothing but a hypocritic since they are the same as in failling into a trend.
-This links on to other before...Ones who do not understand...Different strokes for different folks
-Most common is the double standerd girl. The one who gets jealous and *****es if you got hang out with another girl or talk to other girls. Yet it is okay for them to go hang out with other guys.
-Girls who always expect to be forgiven.
-The one who is just too shy to do anything. I do not mind shy. But If I have to sit down there for 5minutes every dam time just to get you to go do something that could be somewhat embrassing. Not going to waste my time on you anymore.
-One who is too religous or too close to their family or too strong of political views. The type who has to talk to thier mother on the phone every goddam day.
Old 2007-03-07, 03:17   Link #423
Sirch

• Smokers or excessive drinkers.
  • Girly-girls, she doesn't have to be straight-out tom boy but someone who doesn't worship the color pink and whatever.
  • Facial piercings. A small nose piercing or perhaps a tongue ring.. ok, I suppose.. but the whole bolt through the lip thing. I hate it. Looks like you have a huge metal bugger on their face.
  • Excessive cursing.. call me old fashioned but it's not lady-like.
  • Girls who play games or are drama queens. Say what you mean and mean what you say. If you don't want something.. SAY IT. Don't get mad at me or do the silent treatment cause I can't read your mind.
  • Girls who cannot let you have your own life or are too clingy. If you wanna go hang out with friends then she should have no problem with it.
  • Too tall.. sorry, I dunno why but she cant be taller than me.
  • Can't appreciate something funny (watching the Simpsons or Family Guy) or entertaining (a good movie) or "good" music. I use quotes because it's my definition of good, of course.
  • Has no sense of humor (goes together with appreciating something funny one)
  • Not Christian. Snce I'm a Christian I have to date one. Dem's the rules..
  • Spoiled.
  • Obsessed with material possessions.
  • TOO skinny or TOO fat. And cannot let their body go after we start dating or get married or whatever. Petite is ok as long as they aren't a skeleton or Paris Hilton skinny. Also.. don't mind a "thick" girl as long as they don't weigh more than I do.
  • Low self esteem. No, you don't look fat in those jeans. No, she's not prettier than you. No, I'm not too good for you. No, you aren't dumb. No....
  • Girls who whine. Ok, I get it you feel sick, I feel bad for you but live with it. Or they whine about something that is within their control but do not rectify it.
  • Selfish/self-centered/"takers" guess they all fall under the same category.
  • Lacks common sense or is just plain stupid. It's called common sense for a reason. And pick up a book once in awhile, it might do ya some good. If it hurts your brain to read.. we have problems.
  • Have to know the balance between going out all the time and staying home once in awhile.
  • Have kids. Not a must, but it would be nice to be free from that kind of responsibility at this stage in our lives.
All I can think of at the moment...
Old 2007-03-07, 18:39   Link #424
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to WanderingKnight
Curly hair. I can't explain why I hate it, but the girl might have the most beautiful face of the world, but if her hair is curly, she'll just look extremely awful in my eyes.

Place them in a box until a quieter time | Lights down, you up and die.
WanderingKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-08, 01:33   Link #425
Slade xTekno
Tekkaman Blade!

-meeting a girl for a date to find out on arrival that she was hanging out with a guy that kinda liked her before it and hadn't asked him to go away because she didn't want to be rude

-not competing for her attention at all because I'm the one that already has a girlfriend [and an open relationship], something the other guy didn't have

-going out to play pool together where house rules require that you do ten pushups whenever you get a scratch. As a mediocre pool player, I ended doing a lot, and will probably not be able to go to capoeira tomorrow unless the protein powder, Vitamin B12, and calcium supplement I downed when I got home does its work

Yes, this happened tonight, and she was the funnest, most positive girl you'd ever meet, too, the type that says "Follow your dreams" and actually do it herself. Everyone would want a friend like her.

PS: Yes, she was pretty, too. She's been asked be a Suicide Girl, and was going to take a couple pics of me. It's a bit tough when you're drenched in sweat from doing pushups inside a hot pool hall, though.

/rant

Last edited by Slade xTekno; 2007-03-08 at 04:26.
Slade xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-13, 20:46   Link #426
aahhsin

Cell phones.

You answer your cell phone on a date that i'm paying for, good bye.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 16:00   Link #427
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin View Post
Cell phones.

You answer your cell phone on a date that i'm paying for, good bye.
I'll second that.

If you're trying to hold a conversation with someone and they feel that it's more important to talk to someone 50 miles away than someone who's sitting right in front of them, that's it. I'm done.

My feelings at that point.... (makes me feel like that person doesn't really care)
Old 2007-03-18, 21:31   Link #428
psycho bolt
Cowmaster

nosepicking
psycho bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 08:32   Link #429
Obito Uchiha

Smoking/Drugs - I don;t do any of this but I'm fine with a girl who does as long as it isn't out of control.'ll try to make them stop but in the end it's up to thems.

Religious radicals - Hate this. I'm religious but im not like the people saying our soliders are getting killed in Iraq cuz we let gay ppl live in our country. So stupid. P.S. Im not against religion thpough im catholic myself.
Stupidity - I've dated both smart and dumb girls...and hooked up with both too. I prefer smart ones.you can be my sugar momma!

Close-mindedness - sort of it depends on what.

Drinking - I don't drink..but i still get with gurls who do. It's your decisio in the end.

Cell phones - It's cool with me as long as it isn't too excessive. like going over your texting whenyou have unlimited txt's.

Lack of kindness - I'd rather be with a bigger (wieghs more) and less cute girl with an awesome attitude than a Hotter mean one. I might hook up with the hot one...but I would be with the nice one all the time.

Kitties - I'm allergic to kitties....but they are still awesome.

***** Smallest Turn-offs *****

********** EDITS **********

Unconsiderate girls - (Look up)

Piercings - I don't care about these...i think some are hot.

Tatoos - don't car..i like some.

Eyes and freckles I don't know why but when i look at a girl the biggest thing that make me like 'em are thier eyes or if they have freckles....I love freckles!!!

*************************[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
I'll second that.

If you're trying to hold a conversation with someone and they feel that it's more important to talk to someone 50 miles away than someone who's sitting right in front of them, that's it. I'm done.

My feelings at that point.... (makes me feel like that person doesn't really care)

I dislike that too...Or if i take you to a movie and your trying to ive me signals that you want to start making out. I WILL NOT MAKE OUT AT A MOVIE!!! that's like paying 7.50 for a kiss not cool
Obito Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 09:05   Link #430
Diaboso
we girls arnt safe!
*Artist

-any kind of adiction from smoking to drugs, drinking and so on
-cell phones I will never own one, see can but she beter not be a super big talker on it.
-religion has no mening to me with a girl as long as she dosent try to convert me.
- Im 6'1" so if shes taler than me thats cool but it hasent happend to ofen
- face or other odd perisings
- must love cats or not dislkie them
- I am not a big talker and I have hade girl freinds who can hadle it as long as when I do talk to them Im clear and I say the right thing but if they expect me to cary long conversations often then...no
-stupidity isent a problem...I mean Im not the smartest person around and stupid people need love to.
-long hair .....I dis like girls with super short hair. but their are some that I dont mind but most I do. so I prefer sholder or longer... im sorry but I have a thing for hair
-needs a balanced personality. I can put up with or even like people with unbalanced ones but it makes it easyer
-I dont like super high matnece girls that need more than 2 purses of 3 pairs of shoes or needs a lot of makeup all the time.....
- cant be fat....I actualy like them a bit small and thin but not the super model part they dont have to have a perfect bod they just need to stay healthy
-being over controling is fine. I acutualy work better under orders and not let to roam free. I tend to do nothing so I like a firm hand and a slitly agresive female
-this may sond contridictive but I like them shy as well hummmmmmm
-finaly they cant try to stop or hate any of my hobbys, warhammer, manga, games, outdoor hikes
Diaboso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 10:51   Link #431
LhikariL
Hikari kaga yaku sakai wo

Location: we have to escape, and I will go anywhere, if you just lead the way!
hmmm

Yucky stuff
~too much hair...body hair is kinda' gross. I've made some people shave
~B-o
~nail biting
~t-shirt tans
~ugly feet
~shovanistic a-holes (don't get me wrong, I'm not a femanist...but, I hate that attitute!)
~too much cologne
~furry eye-brows (sorry rock lee!)
~slow-witted people
~overly muscular men

hmmm, I have a lot now that I think about it. Too lazy to type out the rest.
LhikariL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 11:03   Link #432
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

a person who doesn't like anime or cartoons.
Old 2007-07-19, 11:13   Link #433
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to WanderingKnight
Quote:
a person who doesn't like anime or cartoons.
The world will be a cold, cold place, then

Place them in a box until a quieter time | Lights down, you up and die.
WanderingKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 12:59   Link #434
Dr1ft3r
Suspended In Shadows

anyone who acts immature and doesn't wanna listen to facts/way things happen.
(my god....i sound like my parents)
Dr1ft3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 13:14   Link #435
Numinous_Pulchritude
...take my breath away...

I'd be turned off if the person was... UGLY

HAHA... Seriously, umm... Let's see.

TURN OFFS:

Bad Breath
Yellow Teeth
Smoker/Drugs
Stupidity
Insensitive
No Emotions
Pot Belly
Man boobs
Loves his pets more than me
Loves his friends more than me
Obsessive cell phone use (Texting, calling his friends when I'm sitting there)
If the guy has longer hair than me... EWW
OTHERs - If I sit and think about it I would have a more formulated list.

TURN ONS:

Oops, that's off topic. Ha. Gomen! ^_^
Numinous_Pulchritude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 13:22   Link #436
gabbytay
Banned

Everything except Animes , Math , Science and Tech.
Human(every person on the planet) --- Most people have hard time accepting hard facts(they need to be massacred!)
Girls who laughs TOO MUCH
A girl who is basically TOO D*MB to talk about anything except shopping and HER FRIENDS
(i am a anti-social Computer geek) <--- I dont deny it
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 13:54   Link #437
Risaa
Evil Little Pixie

Send a message via AIM to Risaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
Girls who laughs TOO MUCH
Not criticizing your list or anything, but beware of girls who *never* laugh.... so depressing.
Risaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 20:04   Link #438
Inu_Sess__
Vinyl Nerd

Send a message via AIM to Inu_Sess__
Short hair on girls. I hate girls who have hair that is short enough to be a boys, probably because my hair is usually down to my collar.
Inu_Sess__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 22:19   Link #439
Numinous_Pulchritude
...take my breath away...

I think... well excessive chest hair... is another one... and BO! EWWWW SMELLY

^_^
Numinous_Pulchritude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 06:51   Link #440
atouchofwellness

I agree that most of the things that have been listed here as turn offs are the ones that can make anyone go gloomy. But at the same time I am turned off when I get to see some of the dishonest employers who aim to extract everything from their employers at the expense of almost nothing!
Personally I have dealt with such experiences and have a horrible relation when it comes to employer, what the hell is happening to the world?
atouchofwellness is offline   Reply With Quote