AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-03-23, 14:39   Link #1861
Johnny
Working the bags...

True, but I can't remember which chapter if I'm correct. That if they did fight they could destroy the city or something of that factor. Maybe that's the reason she's holding back..
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 14:52   Link #1862
zibi88

That was in chapter 62..... right after Minato and co. went to save Kagari/Homura

Well Karasuba is a murderer.... she was killing humans for fun without hestitation.... that's why mostly Miya hates her.... since Takehito teached Miya about earth and humans.... she changed and udnerstanded that she was doing bad.... that's why she left the disciplinary squad..... the mystery is Takehito's death.... maybe he left MBI information about him were leaked out and those soldiers wanted to capture him for information but it ended up killing him....

Anyway time will show what happened to Takehito...... right now she rather wants to protect Mianto and his sekirei.... since she knows the pain of loseing someone you love and she mostly doesnt want them to feel that pain too....

Well Miya is rather WAY stronger than Karasuba.... but swinging swords might couse destroying buildings ^^ Miyas swings were able to sink warships if she wanted.... she made a huge creater in earth while spareing with Tuskiumi (and Miya was just aiming little power onto ground and not enemy ;] and she was not even serious about it)

I wonder what will be Miya's reaction (and Minato's sekirei's) when they learn that Higa is palying dirty and 2v1 while breaking the main sekirei honour role..... will Miya be pissed about that and she will decide to punish them a little XD or she will train Musubi and Tsukiumi to fight more than 1enemy in the same time ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 18:34   Link #1863
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
That was in chapter 62..... right after Minato and co. went to save Kagari/Homura

Well Karasuba is a murderer.... she was killing humans for fun without hestitation.... that's why mostly Miya hates her.... since Takehito teached Miya about earth and humans.... she changed and udnerstanded that she was doing bad.... that's why she left the disciplinary squad..... the mystery is Takehito's death.... maybe he left MBI information about him were leaked out and those soldiers wanted to capture him for information but it ended up killing him....

Anyway time will show what happened to Takehito...... right now she rather wants to protect Mianto and his sekirei.... since she knows the pain of loseing someone you love and she mostly doesnt want them to feel that pain too....

Well Miya is rather WAY stronger than Karasuba.... but swinging swords might couse destroying buildings ^^ Miyas swings were able to sink warships if she wanted.... she made a huge creater in earth while spareing with Tuskiumi (and Miya was just aiming little power onto ground and not enemy ;] and she was not even serious about it)

I wonder what will be Miya's reaction (and Minato's sekirei's) when they learn that Higa is palying dirty and 2v1 while breaking the main sekirei honour role..... will Miya be pissed about that and she will decide to punish them a little XD or she will train Musubi and Tsukiumi to fight more than 1enemy in the same time ^^
Easy, Miya will just use Oni-mask to boost up for fun (causing enemies to go in fear) before snuffing all of Higa's sekirei's lights out. XD

I also thought that it was Karasuba was the one that killed Takehito. (but I won't let go of this theory yet. Or maybe Takehito wasn't killed and just went (missing))

Takehito faking his death?

I am guessing that it was Minaka that did the adjustments to Karasuba.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 18:55   Link #1864
yongshun

79 is out and I guess each
Spoiler:
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 09:34   Link #1865
Sleepy Speculator
sleepy

In the style of wild mass guessing, i've developed a highly implausable theory as to why Takehito was killed amongst other things.

First in this latest chapter it's revealed that an ashikabi is someone who loves a sekirei, which is fair enough, yet also it's said that it's in the genes, which means it runs along families. But i don't believe just kissing someone would alter a genetic code (from a regular human standpoint) along a line of descendents, and you'd have to wonder if the first ashikabi was already a sekirei magnet.

The simplest solution i can see is that the present day ashikabi are descendants of a sekirei and ashikabi <original>. Which is what makes them sekirei magnets, for purposes of *ahem* breeding.

Okay here's the weird implausable bit.
Kazehana blatantly says that she loved the CEO Minaka, but that he was interested in another woman, but what if that other woman wasn't Takami, but Miya.

Case in point neither Minaka nor Takami are shown to be ashikabi, but Minato and Yukari are. I assume Takehito was Miya's ashikabi, which put's him more in line with being the mysterious and absent father of both. Circumstantially it was shown that Minato apparently resembled him whilst wearing his clothes (from Miya's pov) and Takami was shown working closely with Takehito (from Homura's pov).

Minaka was shown discovering the fully grown sekirei (Miya?) and states that he was excited by the naked girls coming out of the ship, but he fails to become Miya's ashikabi and wasn't excited enough or able to wing Kazehana, despite her infatuation. Having a god complex (textbook one at that) i'd speculate that Minaka wanted #1 and had no interest in #3. Yet since Takehito was already there it led to bad blood.

Biki Biki Biki Biki... (raaarrrggghhh!!! i need some coffee!)
Sleepy Speculator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 12:26   Link #1866
zibi88

Spoiler for text above ^^:

Well but there is another way ^^

Takami+Takehito (Takehito had mostly something of ashikabi so his children would have the same genes... but the question is what with Miya...) since they were working for long close to each other in the same departments so a romance could appear here.....

Takami+Minaka (well Minaka discovered the ship and the thing that Kazehana wanted Minaka to be his ashikabi kinda points on the thing that Minaka could become one so his children would have the same genes..... ) old collage students both discovered the island and were in the project together from long time.... (but he rather would choose work than family...)

I was wondering why Takami was hideing the truth about their father.... was it to make them safe.... since like the past showed armies from many countries attacked the island in order to gain the technology... so if Minato's and Yukaris presence was known their lifes could be in danger (exaple killed or captured and so they could exchange them for technology...)

But I wonder why Kazehana didnt tell Minato about his father.... was it that she was forbidden to talk (by Takami or Miya) or simply she respected the wish of not telling him since it would be the best to learn it directly from his mom....

Well most likely Minato is Minakas son (even names are little similar... Mina(to)-Mina(ka) )..... kazehanas reaction kinda points on that.... but what if Minato was a child of Takami and Takehito and yukari was Takamis and Minaka's :P that's why Takami told to Kazehana on the bridge "to tell Asami that she wont hurt them...." well Minato is Takami's child so what Miya has to do with it ^^ (maybe takami was refering to Tsukiumi and Musubi :P)
Old 2009-03-24, 13:53   Link #1867
Sleepy Speculator
sleepy

hmm

ah i forgot to put spoilers cos of info from 79...

Spoiler for reply:

Old 2009-03-24, 15:32   Link #1868
Johnny
Working the bags...

I'm wondering if Higa knows something about the parental background for Yukari and Minato. No offense to the Yukari fans out there, but why else would he ask her to marry him. It didn't seem like he was joking when he popped the question...
Old 2009-03-24, 15:45   Link #1869
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I'm wondering if Higa knows something about the parental background for Yukari and Minato. No offense to the Yukari fans out there, but why else would he ask her to marry him. It didn't seem like he was joking when he popped the question...
Well maybe he knows that Yukari and Minato are Minakas the owner of MBI children.... so by marrying Yukari he could have his hands on the technology :P

or simply it was to calm down Yukari and make her confused.... since he said that he doesnt care about her answer and she can say whatever she wants.....

Hope that someone at the end will try to teach Higa how to fly ^^ and so musubi/yume or someone else will throw him from the MBI building... :P
Old 2009-03-24, 19:57   Link #1870
1LuckySumGun
Kazehana's Lover

You know, I wish Minato would get closer to Matsu, and Kazahana as he is with Musubi Tsukimi and Kusano. It just feels like, I don;t know, he's building a stronger bond with the latter three than the others.
1LuckySumGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 20:34   Link #1871
Johnny
Working the bags...

I think he is pretty close to Matsu compared to Kazahana. Matsu is a secretive type person to begin which is part of her character. Kazahana is practically brand new in his life, so it will take some time. I'm sure she'll try to get closer to him in various ways. The naked apron bit was a good start, damn Miya for the interruption...
Old 2009-03-25, 13:22   Link #1872
Marty17
Like What You Hate

I sure hope that scene is added into the 2nd season of the Anime (if there's 1). Even though it wouldn't make too much sense the way they've ended the 1st season - but hey, it would be a brilliant 1st eps. opening scene!
Old 2009-03-25, 13:31   Link #1873
Sleepy Speculator
sleepy

Anyone else found it strange how Miya has cockblocked every attempt by Minato's sekirei, she only stopped the innocent cohabitation because 5 people were in one room and Minato wasn't getting much sleep. But every other instance where any of them get 'close' to him, she turns up.

Old 2009-03-25, 13:36   Link #1874
kakakka

They're noisy....
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-25, 13:41   Link #1875
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy Speculator View Post
Anyone else found it strange how Miya has cockblocked every attempt by Minato's sekirei, she only stopped the innocent cohabitation because 5 people were in one room and Minato wasn't getting much sleep. But every other instance where any of them get 'close' to him, she turns up.
hmm I'm not sure if theres any real meaning behind that, there could be but I like to think that since Miya-swan ain't getting any, she will prevent any one else in her "family" from getting some

I figure Minato will have it tough for quite sometime, kinda like a My Balls thing
Old 2009-03-25, 16:17   Link #1876
Johnny
Working the bags...

Minato is like freshly fallen snow compared to Kohta. I'm sure Kohta would have had his cherry popped before what 79 chapters by now... Go ahead Matsu experiment with my DNA...
Old 2009-03-26, 21:11   Link #1877
kakakka

I read the chapter 79 and I was kind of confused on what Minato saw.
I thought at first it was him winging no. 08. I mean he's holding no. 8 Jinki(?) then saw no. 08 in his mind, of course I would think of it like that right away. But it seems its just some sort of hint that Minato is destined to be (chosen) Ashikabi even before he was born. I dunno @-@ I hope this clears a little in some future chapters.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 22:10   Link #1878
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

He was THE male lead of the manga lol.. Its like questioning Naruto as Hokage.. The question was only when
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 22:19   Link #1879
1LuckySumGun
Kazehana's Lover

Well technically, Minato has already winged no. 8 Yume when he winged Musubi since they share same body and soul.

So far it does seem to me that Minato is the prime Ashikabi. His power has attracted mostly single number Sekirei, two of which are former D-Squad members(three if you count Yume) he winged Tsukiumi, a sekirei that hated humans, he winged Homura who is a different type of sekirei who, according to takehito, would probably never find a suitable ashikabi, Kusano who even at a young age is shown vast potential and on top of all that, he lives under the same roof as no. 01, strongest of all sekirei. This is not luck.

I think Minato will finally start to show his potential during these next few matches. I would like to see him wing Akitsu, she would be a nice addition to his......'collection'.
1LuckySumGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 22:21   Link #1880
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Winging Akitsu is something doubtfull considering her status as rejected one tho.. Adopting is more like it
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei