Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-10-27, 07:39   Link #3801
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
I'm sure she wanted to know if he hated her for giving him the Geass, but I don't know, she might also have wanted to check if he hated her, period, at the same time. Anyway, I loved this scene to bits because of Lelouch's reaction to the question. There had been speculation that he would surely hate C.C after all she had done to him, and he looked really surprised that she could think such a thing. I guess that goes to show, once more, that Lelouch is Lelouch and that he doesn't necessarily think or act like some of us would want him to.
Sure. We can't impose our point of view on lelouch. He thinks differently than us. What we think, what we want, what we would do ; him thinks and acts diffrently.

To be honest, the scene in 24 was great, because as you said, many people keep saying that lelouch hated her. I don't say that through the stories he might have felt angry at her sometimes but in the end, he had no grudge against her. He even thanked her. I can understand how a person like c.c. (which was a very cold woman) fell in love with him. I would fall in love too if we was real

That's true, i think he was surprised that she could think that about him. I love her face at that moment, she was waiting for a clear answer. Then he said that because she gave him the geass, he was finally able to do move on.

What a great scene. I love those two so much .

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigami99 View Post
I'm more inclined to think that it will happen considering that the fanbase is huge and SUNRISE is involved. He said(I think), that him making another series depends on the fans(can't remember where I heard that but I'm pretty sure I did).

If he makes another protagonist like Lelouch, hopefully that character doesn't have a sister-complex. Lelouch took 45 or so episodes to find out that he was not doing this Nunally alone.
I think C.C. WILL appear again(fans just love her too much, excluding Kalulu extremists(different thing to Kalulu fans)), it's more a question of whether she falls in love with this protagonist as well. I wonder if she will act differently with this protagonist than with Lelouch. Time will tell.
Yeah, he said that it depends on the fans. I guess that if a lot of merchandisings (dvds, figurines etc.) are purchased, then sunrise will ask them to do a sequel.

I think that C.C. will be part of it. A LOT of people love her, as you said. And they kept her name a secret, in case that they do a sequel, I think

About Lelouch I am not sure, I would love to see him again, really ; but I think that Okouchi can create a new hero who will be as fabulous. Also, I keep in mind that the gods in code geass exist. I mean, a new hero could end up with Lelouch memories for example, if he interacts with the gods.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 08:21   Link #3802
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Sure. We can't impose our point of view on lelouch. He is differently than us. What we think, what we want, what we would do ; him think diffrently.

To be honest, the scene in 24 was great, because as you said, many people keep saying that lelouch hated her. I don't say that through the stories we felt angry at her sometimes but in the end, he had no grudge against her. He even thanked her. I can understand how a person like c.c. (which was a ver'y cold woman) fell in love with him. I would fall in love too if he was real

That's true, i think he was surprised that she could think that about him. I love her face at that moment, she was waiting for a clear answer. Then he said that because she gave him the geass, he was finally able to move on.

What a great scene. I love those two so much .
Exactly. That's what makes Lelouch such an interesting character in my opinion; he's human. You can't really predict how he'll react in a given situation, all you can do is try and guess. But in the end, he can't always react like we would want him to.

This is also one of the reasons I love his relationship with C.C so much. No matter what she pretends, she's still human too, and Lelouch knows it. They have a lot in common in this regard. They've both made mistakes, they've both done things that they regret. But they have to live with it, and move on. And in spite of the accusations, both in the series and in the fandom, they're both very much human.
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 08:47   Link #3803
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:

Yeah, he said that it depends on the fans. I guess that if a lot of merchandisings (dvds, figurines etc.) are purchased, then sunrise will ask them to do a sequel.
More than a sequel, i think a prequel is more plausible with CC as the main character (and since we need to know her real name) . I mean because of her status (immortal) CC has the most largest potential background of all code geass cast. So i think we can have a new serie with the old CC who had the geass or even back to the time when she was with Mao. It will be great

And personnaly, i don't really want a new hero, i want the story to be about CC and her painful past.
Old 2008-10-27, 11:34   Link #3804
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Exactly. That's what makes Lelouch such an interesting character in my opinion; he's human. You can't really predict how he'll react in a given situation, all you can do is try and guess. But in the end, he can't always react like we would want him to.

This is also one of the reasons I love his relationship with C.C so much. No matter what she pretends, she's still human too, and Lelouch knows it. They have a lot in common in this regard. They've both made mistakes, they've both done things that they regret. But they have to live with it, and move on. And in spite of the accusations, both in the series and in the fandom, they're both very much human.
Well, I love Lelouch! So much But again, I think that Okouchi can create an interesting new hero.

Yeah! Well, again, c.c. said it, "i never met a man like you". Lelouch changed her life. She realized that she is still human, thanks to him. He is a great guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
More than a sequel, i think a prequel is more plausible with CC as the main character (and since we need to know her real name) . I mean because of her status (immortal) CC has the most largest potential background of all code geass cast. So i think we can have a new serie with the old CC who had the geass or even back to the time when she was with Mao. It will be great

And personnaly, i don't really want a new hero, i want the story to be about CC and her painful past.
C.C. is a very popular character in japan. Look :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
It's time for new ranking to be posted. Here is the results for Nov 2008 issues. Correct me if I missed any characters in the results Rolo is up in top 10 and 20 in all 3 magazines . As expected since he made a huge and noteworthy sacrifice for our Lelouch. My wish for Rolo to be up in the character polls with his picture on it finally comes true . When is Lelouch's name going to be updated as 'Lelouch vi Britannia'

Note that the numbers in bracket are the ranking from the previous issue.

Spoiler for NOV 2008:
Lelouch is first, but C.C. is very popular too.

So, I think that she will be part of a new code geass series if they decide to do it. I would not like a prequel. I think it would interesting to learn more about the geass. C.C. doesn't know much about it at the moment despite her age. In the future, she might try to learn more about it.

As I said in the other thread, I would not mind if they bring back Lelouch, really. But if they create a new hero. I'm curious about what kind of new character okouchi can come up with.
Old 2008-10-27, 12:51   Link #3805
Asleep

Quote:
Well, I love Lelouch! So much But again, I think that Okouchi can create an interesting new hero.

Yeah! Well, again, c.c. said it, "i never met a man like you". Lelouch changed her life. She realized that she is still human, thanks to him. He is a great guy.
That scene was great! The key word there was 'man'. Usually she teased him by calling him a boy but in 24 she finally called him a man

Quote:
So, I think that she will be part of a new code geass series if they decide to do it. I would not like a prequel. I think it would interesting to learn more about the geass. C.C. doesn't know much about it at the moment despite her age. In the future, she might try to learn more about it.

As I said in the other thread, I would not mind if they bring back Lelouch, really. But if they create a new hero. I'm curious about what kind of new character okouchi can come up with.
I don't know if they would risk making a new Code Geass series without Lelouch. To top him would be hard. He is very good-looking, a genius and above all a good human-being. How can a character be better than Lelouch and be different at the same time? Nevertheless if they do attempt it, it would be interesting.
Asleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 16:03   Link #3806
ZingFreelancer
A horrible person

Quote:
About Lelouch I am not sure, I would love to see him again, really ; but I think that Okouchi can create a new hero who will be as fabulous. Also, I keep in mind that the gods in code geass exist. I mean, a new hero could end up with Lelouch memories for example, if he interacts with the gods.
C.C. goes on a quest to trader her immortality for a person who is no longer alive lol.
ZingFreelancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 16:36   Link #3807
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Maybe not a whole new series, but I would like to know more about her too, in Sound dramas or interviews, why not novels... But in a way, all these mysteries are also part of her character; she herself forgot a lot of things and it makes sense that we shouldn't know too much either. About her name...I'm really curious too, but I also like the fact that only Lelouch knows.
Old 2008-10-27, 16:42   Link #3808
Knight Of Zero
Zero Requiem
*IT Support

Quote:
Maybe not a whole new series, but I would like to know more about her too, in Sound dramas or interviews, why not novels... But in a way, all these mysteries are also part of her character; she herself forgot a lot of things and it makes sense that we shouldn't know too much either. About her name...I'm really curious too, but I also like the fact that only Lelouch knows.
Eventully everyone will know her real name when the time comes
Knight Of Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 18:28   Link #3809
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
That scene was great! The key word there was 'man'. Usually she teased him by calling him a boy but in 24 she finally called him a man

I don't know if they would risk making a new Code Geass series without Lelouch. To top him would be hard. He is very good-looking, a genius and above all a good human-being. How can a character be better than Lelouch and be different at the same time? Nevertheless if they do attempt it, it would be interesting.
There were many important words in this scene . I am still very curious about what happened during the two months timeskip after that :3. And I liked your idea about that haha

They might create a character who will not be a genius like Lelouch. If they create a new hero, it will not be a carbon/copy, even if they come up with a reincarnation or something like that . Don't get me wrong, I would like to see Lelouch again (even more if c.c. is also in this new series <3 ), but it would be also interesting to see a new main character. A bit offtopic though, so it would be better to move the discussion about lelouch in the generic thread.
Old 2008-10-27, 22:05   Link #3810
Eliarine

Quote:
There were many important words in this scene . I am still very curious about what happened during the two months timeskip after that :3. And I liked your idea about that haha
I think a lot of us are curious about that two months timeskip. I'd really want an audio/picture drama about it, because while it's golden material for fanfiction, I'd love to get a few official tidbits about what happened during that time. xD
Old 2008-10-27, 22:22   Link #3811
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
I think a lot of us are curious about that two months timeskip. I'd really want an audio/picture drama about it, because while it's golden material for fanfiction, I'd love to get a few official tidbits about what happened during that time. xD
Haha, I guess that some people think about a sex scene (that reminds the time when the people were arguing about a sex scene in code geass because of the track from the OST) but me I think it's a bit idiotic to talk about that given lelouch's character. And now I think about it, I didn't see a lot of cluclu fans making assumptions or joke about that while it's a door open for such assumptions, maybe we are too old in majority to make so much silly guesses.

Me I personally think that they talked a lot, and I am very curious about what Lelouch said to her. I am sure that he kept his promise, he made her smile, I am pretty sure of it. Maybe they talked about their true feelings, or maybe about something less romantic or not romantic at all.

But in 2 months, they had all the time to talk "at least". And yeah, I would like to see a picture drama about it. And I guess that I am not the only one.
Old 2008-10-28, 08:46   Link #3812
Shadowcatch
Romantic Sucker

Quote:
Haha, I guess that some people think about a sex scene (that reminds the time when the people were arguing about a sex scene in code geass because of the track from the OST) but me I think it's a bit idiotic to talk about that given lelouch's character. And now I think about it, I didn't see a lot of cluclu fans making assumptions or joke about that while it's a door open for such assumptions, maybe we are too old in majority to make so much silly guesses.

Me I personally think that they talked a lot, and I am very curious about what Lelouch said to her. I am sure that he kept his promise, he made her smile, I am pretty sure of it. Maybe they talked about their true feelings, or maybe about something less romantic or not romantic at all.

But in 2 months, they had all the time to talk "at least". And yeah, I would like to see a picture drama about it. And I guess that I am not the only one.
Psh, Lelouch and C.C. aren't one to indulge in such vulgar activities like sexy time. Knowing C.C. she'd be fine torturing him, with Lelouch *secretly* loving every second of it. Although they might kiss. =O
Shadowcatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 09:45   Link #3813
Levy
differently sober

Quote:
Very good point! I loved that scene a lot but never been this accurate in spotting the different term used :3

As for the possibility of sex between CC and Lelouch in the two months skip, well, I like the idea because, knowing that you are going to die, the idea of 'it's now or never' might push you to do things you might not be really ready for - as Lelouch probably was - and it could be sweet *likes the idea of inexperienced Lelouch*
Anyway I'm pretty sure none would ever tell us anything about this, and in the en, it might be enjoyable to read in fanfiction, but it's not that interesting.
Let's hope in a more significant conversation about more meaningfull stuff.

[OT] as I'd be really curious to know something more about the way Jeremiah took the decision to put Anya under his wing. [/OT]
Levy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 11:04   Link #3814
ZingFreelancer
A horrible person

Quote:
I guess that there is a LOT of people waiting for picture drama.

R2 picture drama 1 featuring Kallen and C.C. talk about pictures of Lelouch and food.
Old 2008-10-28, 16:57   Link #3815
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcatch View Post
Psh, Lelouch and C.C. aren't one to indulge in such vulgar activities like sexy time. Knowing C.C. she'd be fine torturing him, with Lelouch *secretly* loving every second of it. Although they might kiss. =O
Yeah, despite what he could say, Lelouch seemed to have enjoyed C.C.'s teasing

I really hope a Pictures Drama about that part, juste before the end of the Zero Requiem...

And BTW, I want to say Hi to the angry Kalulu fan who neg repped me for posting in this thread. I guess stupidity has no limit after all Go eat some crows!
Old 2008-10-28, 17:52   Link #3816
Knight Of Zero
Zero Requiem
*IT Support

Quote:
Yeah, despite what he could say, Lelouch seemed to have enjoyed C.C.'s teasing
It depends remember how she tease Lelouch of being a naieve boy who all talk and dream about victiory in his head. OUCH that hurt his feeling alright CC is mean.
Knight Of Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 18:22   Link #3817
ZingFreelancer
A horrible person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Of Zero View Post
It depends remember how she tease Lelouch of being a naieve boy who all talk and dream about victiory in his head. OUCH that hurt his feeling alright CC is mean.
She is well looking (very well in fact) mature women. It is indeed a real pleasure to be surrounded by such creature.
It is different from "young" naive girls.

I think if it comes to a battle where C.C. is vs Kallen, she would have won. As her beauty and her experience will probably make her superior in any relationship.

That's my theory xD
Old 2008-10-28, 18:41   Link #3818
Shadowcatch
Romantic Sucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZingFreelancer View Post
She is well looking (very well in fact) mature women. It is indeed a real pleasure to be surrounded by such creature.
It is different from "young" naive girls.

I think if it comes to a battle where C.C. is vs Kallen, she would have won. As her beauty and her experience will probably make her superior in any relationship.

That's my theory xD
Hehe, she's not mature. She's just a hot teenage girl. Her body is still that of the teenage girl when she got her code. The only thing mature about her is he personality and knowledge.
Shadowcatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 18:48   Link #3819
ZingFreelancer
A horrible person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcatch View Post
Hehe, she's not mature. She's just a hot teenage girl. Her body is still that of the teenage girl when she got her code. The only thing mature about her is he personality and knowledge.
Doooh, do I have to spell it in my post? Ah no look, I think you understood what I meant. Job well done!

I think it is wise to say that not all maturity can be calculated by high, appearance and breast size (How ever the last one help a lot in a lot of cases)
She is such a character that lived a long life, I believe that she should know how to threat men and make the time they spent worthwhile. (No, am not thinking dirty here, in fact I never did. It just come out this way, but I hope you understand)

The only thing in question is her humanity level, it seem to me that she was more returning to the point of being human in the end of the series.

Well, who knows? Maybe some day we see more of that side develops
Old 2008-10-29, 15:41   Link #3820
Jaime Kordek

In regards to C.C.s maturity, even though she is in the body of a relatively young woman, she is also over 500. So while there are psychological things that involve biochemistry and age relating to maturity, I still think it is safe to say that she is, or rather was mature. By the point we see her in the series, she has progressed through maturity, and decided against it, as she has no need for it, since she doesn't age, and doesn't die. She has lived multiple lifetimes, and in all of them, people have tried to kill or control her, at the start of the series, or rather, when she starts living with Lelouch, she has progressed beyond mature or immature, and just is. She acts as she will, for the most part just following her own goals, whether that be an end to her immortality, or a taste of the biggest pizza in the world. However, over time, especially towards the end of both seasons, she begins to show that she truly cares for Lelouch, beyond just what he can do for her, and more as a person. This could be described as reaching another level of maturity, or possibly her coming out of the shell she's built around herself, allowing herself to care once again, especially after Lelouch tries to prevent her from dying for real, when she seems to realize that someone can care for her without her Geass, and without becoming a chainsaw wielding nutjob.
Jaime Kordek is offline   Reply With Quote