Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Spoiler:
Now that would have been something to see
Old 2022-12-06, 08:34   Link #35542
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Weekly ticket arrives...and brought Ibuki with it! Kind of glad I went along with the idea of saving as much as I could but using the weekly ticket whenever I got it. Have gotten some fun results over the past year thanks to that.

While I'm pretty solid in terms of Sabers. I'm not turning down that result! Have someone to throw some stocked up exp cards at too!
I think I might do the same: saving up SQs but using up tickets. Because I really don't think I can stop rolling until Castoria's banner

Finished Shinjuku and it really was great from start to finish. Really fun character interactions, and the big twists at the end were very nice.
Gameplay wise, the regular nodes were easier than in previous singularities but a couple boss fights were very hard. Especially the Avenger... until I discovered a NP5 summer BB in my friends list and utterly wrecked him with her. Made me realize I really should try to get a servant from the two classes I'm missing (Avenger and Moon Cancer).

As a side note, don't you think they made a mistake by making Salter a 4* Saber instead of a 5* Avenger? Or they could have made her Lancer Alter version an Avenger.
Old 2022-12-06, 10:59   Link #35543
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I think I might do the same: saving up SQs but using up tickets. Because I really don't think I can stop rolling until Castoria's banner

Finished Shinjuku and it really was great from start to finish. Really fun character interactions, and the big twists at the end were very nice.
Gameplay wise, the regular nodes were easier than in previous singularities but a couple boss fights were very hard. Especially the Avenger... until I discovered a NP5 summer BB in my friends list and utterly wrecked him with her. Made me realize I really should try to get a servant from the two classes I'm missing (Avenger and Moon Cancer).

As a side note, don't you think they made a mistake by making Salter a 4* Saber instead of a 5* Avenger? Or they could have made her Lancer Alter version an Avenger.
Salter doesn't quite fit the Avenger trope. She is pretty much just a version of herself closer to how her sister would act. Minus not being as depraved(To our knowledge).

For Avenger there is always Jalter, who puts out Berserker like damage.
As for a Moon Cancer: If you need one, just shout I'm pretty sure a lot of us can put them on their friend support.
But yes, Lobo is quite annoying without one, personally I somehow managed to beat him with Jeanne(Ruler), don't ask me how though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Yeah, gonna be a hard disagree from me on that.

Spoiler for spoilers:

Spoiler for "Agatha":

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2022-12-06 at 11:43.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-06, 13:34   Link #35544
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Salter doesn't quite fit the Avenger trope. She is pretty much just a version of herself closer to how her sister would act. Minus not being as depraved(To our knowledge).

For Avenger there is always Jalter, who puts out Berserker like damage.
As for a Moon Cancer: If you need one, just shout I'm pretty sure a lot of us can put them on their friend support.
But yes, Lobo is quite annoying without one, personally I somehow managed to beat him with Jeanne(Ruler), don't ask me how though.
I'm not really sure how it works, but wouldn't being corrupted by grail mud be enough to qualify her as an Avenger?
Old 2022-12-06, 15:21   Link #35545
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
I'm not really sure how it works, but wouldn't being corrupted by grail mud be enough to qualify her as an Avenger?
We still have not gotten Avenger class Artoria. Strong chances it's going to be Alter, or they surprise us with X Alter (the nerd of the bunch). Avenger, [REDACTED], Moon Cancer and Alter Ego are the only classes left (and antagonist only Beast class too). And Kawasumi expressed her wish to voice Artoria for ALL classes.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-06, 17:30   Link #35546
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
We still have not gotten Avenger class Artoria. Strong chances it's going to be Alter, or they surprise us with X Alter (the nerd of the bunch). Avenger, [REDACTED], Moon Cancer and Alter Ego are the only classes left (and antagonist only Beast class too). And Kawasumi expressed her wish to voice Artoria for ALL classes.
Wait, did they introduce yet another class in JP?

There are already barely any Moon Cancers as it is.
Old 2022-12-06, 18:19   Link #35547
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:

Yes, there is two more classes that are original to FGO, not counting Shielder. You have seen Foreigner already with the rate ups of Yang Guifei and Van Gogh.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-06, 18:49   Link #35548
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Yes, there is two more classes that are original to FGO, not counting Shielder. You have seen Foreigner already with the rate ups of Yang Guifei and Van Gogh.
I guess creating more classes is an easy way to get veteran players to pull for those servants, and thus earn more money. And releasing an Artoria in a new class is a huge draw of course. She isn't the face of the game for nothing.
Old 2022-12-06, 23:45   Link #35549
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Spoiler for "Agatha":
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2022-12-06, 23:47   Link #35550
XFire
150% done

Quote:

They've also repeatedly mentioned a "Gunner" class that has not been implemented.

Holding out hope we get Billy in that class, iirc he was the one it was introduced with
Old 2022-12-07, 03:43   Link #35551
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for :

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2022-12-07, 08:45   Link #35552
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Spoiler for :
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2022-12-09, 11:08   Link #35553
Rizare

Finally Melusine gacha. Got lucky and 10th single roll got me 2nd Percival and Melusine. Tested my luck furthermore and only got 3rd Percival instead of 2nd Melusine. So I'm saving the rest for LB7.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-09, 12:15   Link #35554
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for Columbus :

Spoiler for Greek Gods :

Old 2022-12-09, 13:19   Link #35555
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Spoiler for Columbus :
Spoiler for Columbus:

Quote:
Spoiler for Greek Gods :
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2022-12-09, 18:12   Link #35556
MartianMage

Been waiting for this Melusine banner
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Finished another lvl120.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-09, 18:14   Link #35557
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

You guys warned me about Agartha, but I didn't think it was going to be THAT bad. The beginning was super boring

Spoiler for Agartha:

Since Christmas is coming, I won't start the next Singularity yet.

And I'm grateful you guys are using spoiler tags but maybe label them? I got spoiled pretty hard about Olympus. I guess a certain scene with Megalos makes more sense now...
Old 2022-12-09, 18:55   Link #35558
XFire
150% done

Quote:
You guys warned me about Agartha, but I didn't think it was going to be THAT bad. The beginning was super boring

Spoiler for Agartha:

Since Christmas is coming, I won't start the next Singularity yet.

And I'm grateful you guys are using spoiler tags but maybe label them? I got spoiled pretty hard about Olympus. I guess a certain scene with Megalos makes more sense now...
Sorry about that. We've pretty much exhausted that topic anyway so I'm done now

And yes, Agartha is a waste of a lot of potential. The characters get used better in some of the later events, but they can't really fix the core problems without a complete retcon.
Old 2022-12-10, 08:11   Link #35559
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

By the way, did JP have a collab for the release of Mahouyo on PS4 and Switch? I want HanaKana in FGO, damnit.

Oh, and the Fate/Strange Fake special was postponed due to production issues.
Old 2022-12-10, 12:02   Link #35560
Rizare

No, there has been no Mahoyo collab. Beside Kara no Kyoukai, there has been no collab event with another Type-Moon work.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon