Voldigoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldigoad View Post
we might see Rio vs wise gods ig if the person in the pic is one of them
Voldigoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-27, 12:30   Link #4346
tsunade666

Remembrance? Did he remember? How?

Holy capital. Religion. Portably wise gods religion.
Old 2023-01-27, 12:38   Link #4347
Voldigoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Remembrance? Did he remember? How?

Holy capital. Religion. Portably wise gods religion.
WG magic ig, celia remembered
Voldigoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-27, 13:05   Link #4348
jagt

Quote:
Prologue
Chapter 1: Trip for Two
Interlude Tremors
Chapter 2: At Galarc
Chapter 3: Return Home
Chapter 4: Erika's Path
Chapter 5: Takahisa's Remembrance
Interlude Miharu's Dream
Chapter 6: Impatience
Chapter 7: Tonerico, the Holy Capital
Epilogue: The Sinner
Afterword
Those chapter titles are all really giving me quite the build up events for the next volume vibes, I think it is practically confirmed now that volume 23 won't be the end of this arc.

PD: Thank you for sharing this, thanks to you I didn't have to wait until bookwalker releases its own trial version for updating the wiki.
Old 2023-01-27, 13:54   Link #4349
hihoperorin

Boy oh boy oh boy, I feel this vol might be much better than vols 20 and 21.
Also thank you for sharing this early.

Those illustrations tho. Lilianna crying that much makes me feel like she's the one who remembered everything. The holy capital seems like something the wise gods would come up with after the war ended a 1000 years back. Ooooh, this is getting exciting.

Edit: if Takahisa's remembrance means what we think then it makes me see the light. Since the author making remembering so common means that by the end of this arc (possibly next vol, unlikely this one) we could see the girls remembering.

Last edited by hihoperorin; 2023-01-27 at 14:21.
hihoperorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-27, 15:59   Link #4350
Xan2341

It's too soon for Rio to be going up against a wise god, so I assume that is one of the familiars he and Sora are doing battle against?

Also those chapter titles...this volume is going to get cringe after chapter 5 it seems. I do wonder how our favorite hero remembers however, who is involved in it. This does vindicate volume 21 theories however. Where the epilogue of volume 21 took place in a future event. It now appears that event occurs in volume 23, and after Takahisa remembers, so that is why he is so confident and creepy, versus his volume 22 timid nature.

Curious about this capital city too which has only appear recently, I wonder what kingdom it is in.

Last thoughts on the epilogue title of sinner, could this be referring to Miharu?
Xan2341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-27, 17:57   Link #4351
midori-kun

In volume 14, when Reis and Nidoll are talking, they mention the “saint of the church of the end”, and Reis says he was gonna deal with them after the black knight.
That’s probably what this is right? This holy capital is probably their’s and sinner should have something to do with that.
midori-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-27, 18:06   Link #4352
midori-kun

Also, can someone please translate the text in the illustrations? I’d really appreciate it.
midori-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-27, 18:21   Link #4353
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by midori-kun View Post
Also, can someone please translate the text in the illustrations? I’d really appreciate it.
Those texts don't say anything important.

Before taking flight Celia tells Aria to cling tightly to her so she doesn't fall because she can fly quite fast. The black text also just tells that Celia took flight the moment Aria tightened her grip on her waist.

The black test in Liliana's illustration just said that something has just shocked her at the same time that it made her really sad, that she wants to say something but that the sadness doesn't let her speak so she just stands in silence letting her tears wet the ground.
Old 2023-01-27, 19:32   Link #4354
Xan2341

Quote:
Originally Posted by midori-kun View Post
From the Seirei Discord where these spoilers dropped earlier today, the original poster provided the following translations:

For the image with Liliana:

Quote:
It was like a bolt from the blue. Liliana was stunned for a few seconds. She attempted to open her mouth to speak, but the words wouldn't come out. She simply lowered her head downward in her sadness. The tears dripped out of her eyes and fell to the ground.
For the image with Celia and Aria:
Quote:
"Okay Aria, I'm going to fly now. It's pretty fast so make sure you hold on tight"
As soon as Aria tightened her grip on Celia's body, they began to lightly first off the ground
The translated table of contents has already been posted here by another user earlier from discord.
Xan2341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-27, 21:47   Link #4355
tsunade666

Is this Takatrash doing? Making a princess cry. Ugh, Rio should have buried this creep already.
Old 2023-01-27, 22:34   Link #4356
shadowarc

Burying is too kind. Burn him to ash with dragon fire.
shadowarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-28, 02:21   Link #4357
hihoperorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan2341 View Post
It's too soon for Rio to be going up against a wise god, so I assume that is one of the familiars he and Sora are doing battle against?

Also those chapter titles...this volume is going to get cringe after chapter 5 it seems. I do wonder how our favorite hero remembers however, who is involved in it. This does vindicate volume 21 theories however. Where the epilogue of volume 21 took place in a future event. It now appears that event occurs in volume 23, and after Takahisa remembers, so that is why he is so confident and creepy, versus his volume 22 timid nature.

Curious about this capital city too which has only appear recently, I wonder what kingdom it is in.

Last thoughts on the epilogue title of sinner, could this be referring to Miharu?
I'm assuming the holy capital isn't in any kingdom or country, the holy capital as in the capital of holiness and not the capital of a holy nation. But that's just my assumption.

Now that I think about it tho, the six wise gods had the goal of bringing back the creator god from a different dimension, had they been live and well for the last 1000 years, they would have been advancing their machinations in a world where nobody could stop them, there would be no need to make a holy capital and a church (there is no proof that the church of the end belongs to the holy capital), it could be that they -some or all- have died or were left in close conditions to it in the war and just like Lina had her plans for revival, they too had theirs; the holy capital.

Quote:
Prologue
Chapter 1: Trip for Two
Interlude Tremors
Chapter 2: At Galarc
Chapter 3: Return Home
Chapter 4: Erika's Path
Chapter 5: Takahisa's Remembrance
Interlude Miharu's Dream
Chapter 6: Impatience
Chapter 7: Tonerico, the Holy Capital
Epilogue: The Sinner
Afterword
One gripe people may have with this vol is that it once again sidelines Rio and his plot:

- chapter 1 is Celia and Aria.
- interlude is probably not Rio (I hope I'm wrong,) but tremors sounds like tensions between Takahisa and his siblings + Miharu + Satsuki.
- chapter 2 is the girls.
- chapter 3 is Celia returning to the girls.
- chapter 4 is finally Rio but we - the readers - already know how Erika powered up, hopefully the author makes Rio and Sora reach those conclusions fast, which probably will happen since if they went somewhere else called the holy capital, then probably their business is done with Erika investigation.
- chapter 5 doesn't need an introduction.
- interlude I just wish we see Miharu remembering in 3 days.
- chapter 6 most likely again, doesn't need an introduction.
- chapter 7 finally, we should get Rio and the real plot here.

It's almost like author thinks writing about the girls and Takahisa that forgot about Rio is so much more interesting than the actual good plot and main character and that the more he prolongs this mem wipe + careful, creep ahead stuff the more we like it.

Last edited by hihoperorin; 2023-01-28 at 03:22. Reason: forgot the no before proof
Old 2023-01-28, 02:27   Link #4358
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Is this Takatrash doing? Making a princess cry. Ugh, Rio should have buried this creep already.
The arm in the illustration's edge belongs to Masato not Takahisa, and Masato telling Liliana that he won't go back to the Centostella Kingdom has way more chances of saddening Liliana that much than whatever thing Takahisa can say, going by how coldly Lilliana was looking at Takahisa throughout volume 22 I would even say that Liliana doesn't care anymore about Takahisa, that he already fell so low in her eyes that nothing he migh say won't make her feel anything anymore.
Old 2023-01-28, 02:56   Link #4359
hihoperorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
The arm in the illustration's edge belongs to Masato not Takahisa, and Masato telling Liliana that he won't go back to the Centostella Kingdom has way more chances of saddening Liliana that much than whatever thing Takahisa can say, going by how coldly Lilliana was looking at Takahisa throughout volume 22 I would even say that Liliana doesn't care anymore about Takahisa, that he already fell so low in her eyes that nothing he migh say won't make her feel anything anymore.
You could be right but, all that sadness, crying that much and a color illustration about it should not be because he said he wouldn't go back with her to Centostella, given that they were in the middle of discussions for that, so the possibility was there, then again, the author seems like he's converging all the people Rio wants to protect in Galark capital so I agree that Masato will stay in Galark. In the first place, he went along to Centostella to take care (sort of) his stupid siblings, so Masato not returning means his sibling not returning as I can't see him putting all the burden of taking care of them on Lilianna. Aki not returning makes a lot of sense, nothing unnatural about her choosing to stay with Miharu, Takahisa not returning is impossible unless a major change happens in the situation, which will happen clearly. Either way, we'll know in 3 days.

Last edited by hihoperorin; 2023-01-28 at 03:21.
Old 2023-01-28, 03:22   Link #4360
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

Did Liliana have feelings or was implied to have feelings for Takahisa at some point in the past (ex. In the earlier volumes or before the beginning of the story) before she noticed he was starting to becoming bizarre?
Y Ddraig Goch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai