Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-02, 18:28   Link #1
inyourmamabed
Yourmama

Post [Manga] Did anybody really get better

I've been reading the manga and look at the show and from what I can tell. Nobody has gotten better at all. Maybe Sakura but she was wack already so any improvement is good. What happen to Rock lee? I though he was going crush or at least give Kisame a good fight, but he didn't and Tenten Don't get me started with that trash. They say she never miss but I haven't seen her hit anything!

Can anybody tell me who gotten better????????????

Last edited by inyourmamabed; 2007-07-03 at 01:55.
Old 2007-07-02, 18:37   Link #2
BlackShinobi07

Spoiler for manga:
Old 2007-07-02, 19:44   Link #3
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Biased Opinionsssssssssss
Old 2007-07-02, 19:49   Link #4
inyourmamabed
Yourmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Spoiler for manga:
Nope Sasuke suppose to be so much better now but he's getting his ass handed to him by Deidara. His wing got cut off he had to use the curse mark 2 from alomst at the beining. Kakashi has always been good. a two and a half years break with just one student will just make him better.

Last edited by inyourmamabed; 2007-07-03 at 19:22.
Old 2007-07-02, 20:01   Link #5
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
^ You might want to put that under a spoiler tag. This thread didn't have a Manga tag.

Let's see. All of Naruto's buddies are now chunnin. A few of the older ones like Neji, Kankuro, and Temari became jounin. The one guy who remained chuunin....

Spoiler:

We don't even need to get into Naruto and Sasuke.

Say yeah. I'd say they all improved.
Old 2007-07-03, 01:54   Link #6
amOKchen
duel me

Konohamaru improved his sexy no jutsu.
Old 2007-07-03, 02:20   Link #7
inyourmamabed
Yourmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
^ You might want to put that under a spoiler tag. This thread didn't have a Manga tag.

Let's see. All of Naruto's buddies are now chunnin. A few of the older ones like Neji, Kankuro, and Temari became jounin. The one guy who remained chuunin....

Spoiler:

We don't even need to get into Naruto and Sasuke.

Say yeah. I'd say they all improved.
Thanks for the heads up.

People like Neji and Temari was already nice, So everybody know that they would get better (left of kankuro, he sucks) If some one always got A in class and two years later they getting A+ it wouldn't be a big deal because you expect them to get better.

Chunin is just a title it really don't mean anything. Look at Naruto and Sasuke they probably can beat everybody in the Village and they gennin. But people like Ebisu and Anko who are Special Jounin, who are next to nothing. Think about......
Old 2007-07-03, 03:18   Link #8
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Every1 Techinically improved.
Old 2007-07-03, 06:03   Link #9
tatami
back in black

Spoiler for improvement:
Old 2007-07-03, 06:35   Link #10
Blizzer
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

I think Naruto would improve more if he stopped using the Kyuubi chakra, sure it has a lot of benefits but it stops his development as a ninja.

As for everyone improving I don't think that strength and powerful jutsus play as much of an important role as they were when they were kids, now it's skill and strategy also.
Old 2007-07-03, 06:47   Link #11
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I'd say all of them improved more then you can imagine.

Remember Sasuke vs Orochimaru in the forest. At a certain level Orochimaru was moving so fast that you couldnt follow him anymore. Or barely..(Sasuke's eyes).

Same just like Lee vs Gaara (other genins eyes)...

The current battles are on an entirely different level which is why the battle seems a bit slower. (otherwise you'd get that dbz effect that you'll wont even see the characters at all....just noise and clashes.

I am quite positive that "EVERYONE" improved...and yes...Sakura improved alot.
But she probably had lot's of missions and training.

I really have no idea when that comes to Jiraiya though...his improvement (Naruto) seems a big disappointment compared to his other trainingsessions. Where he made Naruto within weeks or a month alot stronger.
Old 2007-07-03, 11:04   Link #12
inyourmamabed
Yourmama

Has anybody been impressed yet, by anybody????
Old 2007-07-03, 11:25   Link #13
rman0099
On my nut

Yes....

Kakahi: Developed MS and held his own agianst a member of akatsuki (basically solo) when already injuerd by Naruto during training. Lets not forget that the Akat member was a long range fighter with greater chakra and multiple elements.

Shikamaru: In short span of time learned new jutsu and developed a plan to take down the member of Akatsuki (single handedly) that killed his Jounin teacher.

Sakura: Developed medical jutsu and shows talent on the level of Tsunade while matching her fighting style/strength.

Ino: YES INO IMPRESSED ME SO DEAL WITH IT!!! See she is the only member of the series that seems to have remained just as useless as she was pre-timeskip. She has contributed NOTHING and stood watching helplessly while Kakashi got pounded. You can say what you want about Ten-Ten, but at least she can attack with that scroll. INO HAS NO OFFENSE WHATSOEVER!!

Maybe I should be impressed by Naruto for learning the new rasengan....but since he has to rely on clones to do it I am not impressed. I'm sure Yondaime could have done it that way but he wouldn't have since creating clones just to make the jutsu would be a waste of chakra.

Last edited by rman0099; 2007-07-03 at 11:25. Reason: removed spoiler tag since manga is in the title
Old 2007-07-03, 11:47   Link #14
othafa

We haven't even seen Naruto need to dig deep for any of his fights, so we haven't seen the full results of his training. He's fought 4 battles since returning. (I'm not counting Kyuubi vs. Orochimaru).

1.) Against Itachi: He was instructed to simply provide support, and he filled this role flawlessly. Sure, he fell victim to genjutsu, but come on, it is Itachi after all. He was able to keep a keen eye on the rest of the battle, even to the point where he realized that Kakashi's underground attack was performed by a Kage Bunshin. Furthermore, he was able to deliver the final blow in that fight using a brand new jutsu.

2.) Against Deidara: He was a long-range fighter, while Naruto is short-range. This was a poor matchup, so it makes sense that Naruto's talents were not showcased.

3.) Against Sasuke: He was completely out of chakra before the fight even started, so this one doesn't really apply.

4.) Against Kakuzu: He was a pushover by comparison to Naruto. Naruto didn't need to pull out any tricky jutsu, he just outwitted him rather easily and then wasted him in one shot.

That being said, I don't think we've come close to seeing the depths of Naruto's improvement. Hopefully we'll see a really long 1v1 battle involving him soon, like when he fought Neji or Gaara, and then we'll see what Jiraiya really taught him. I bet at the very least we'll see some tricky henge+kage bunshin weaponry combos and we'll see some good synergy with some mid-level frog summoning. Theres also still "that jutsu" to reveal.

In regards to everyone else...
Neji, Tenten, and Lee: Most battles start with a sort of warm-up where the combatants gauge each others' strength. The one that they fought was no different. We saw some innovation on Tenten's part with her exploding spikey ball, which we've never seen anyone else wield. Also, I don't know what the OP was talking about, because I've never seen her miss. Her attacks are, however, always deflected; thats hardly her fault. We saw a new jutsu from Neji which shores up the Hyuuga weaknesses nicely. And we saw Lee respond in exactly the way we'd expect Lee to respond, by trying to hit the guy. After that, they were all stuck in water, which even Kakashi fell victim to at one point. Lets not count them out (wait till we see some 1 on 1 battles involving them).

Ino: She can heal now; thats incredibly valuable and a difficult feat to accomplish based on the level of chakra control required.

Choji: He can freely multi-size any of his limbs now, and he's improved on his meat tank by turning his hair into spikes.

Shikamaru: I don't even feel like wasting the typing. He's Shikamaru; 'nuff said.

Sakura: She hits harder, analyzes better, heals better, and cures poison with remarkable skill.

All other Chuunin: We haven't seen them do anything yet, so wait and see.

Edit: Lets not forget that we're still in the exposition phase of the post-ts timeline. After all of the characters are properly re-introduced (which includes Sasuke) and the new characters are given enough time for us to get to know them, we'll move into a more interesting and revealing part of the manga.
Old 2007-07-03, 17:49   Link #15
naruto89

Quote:
Originally Posted by othafa View Post
We haven't even seen Naruto need to dig deep for any of his fights, so we haven't seen the full results of his training. He's fought 4 battles since returning. (I'm not counting Kyuubi vs. Orochimaru).

1.) Against Itachi: He was instructed to simply provide support, and he filled this role flawlessly. Sure, he fell victim to genjutsu, but come on, it is Itachi after all. He was able to keep a keen eye on the rest of the battle, even to the point where he realized that Kakashi's underground attack was performed by a Kage Bunshin. Furthermore, he was able to deliver the final blow in that fight using a brand new jutsu.

2.) Against Deidara: He was a long-range fighter, while Naruto is short-range. This was a poor matchup, so it makes sense that Naruto's talents were not showcased.

3.) Against Sasuke: He was completely out of chakra before the fight even started, so this one doesn't really apply.

4.) Against Kakuzu: He was a pushover by comparison to Naruto. Naruto didn't need to pull out any tricky jutsu, he just outwitted him rather easily and then wasted him in one shot.

That being said, I don't think we've come close to seeing the depths of Naruto's improvement. Hopefully we'll see a really long 1v1 battle involving him soon, like when he fought Neji or Gaara, and then we'll see what Jiraiya really taught him. I bet at the very least we'll see some tricky henge+kage bunshin weaponry combos and we'll see some good synergy with some mid-level frog summoning. Theres also still "that jutsu" to reveal.

Neji, Tenten, and Lee: Most battles start with a sort of warm-up where the combatants gauge each others' strength. The one that they fought was no different. We saw some innovation on Tenten's part with her exploding spikey ball, which we've never seen anyone else wield. Also, I don't know what the OP was talking about, because I've never seen her miss. Her attacks are, however, always deflected; thats hardly her fault. We saw a new jutsu from Neji which shores up the Hyuuga weaknesses nicely. And we saw Lee respond in exactly the way we'd expect Lee to respond, by trying to hit the guy. After that, they were all stuck in water, which even Kakashi fell victim to at one point. Lets not count them out (wait till we see some 1 on 1 battles involving them).

Ino: She can heal now; thats incredibly valuable and a difficult feat to accomplish based on the level of chakra control required.

Choji: He can freely multi-size any of his limbs now, and he's improved on his meat tank by turning his hair into spikes.

Shikamaru: I don't even feel like wasting the typing. He's Shikamaru; 'nuff said.

Sakura: She hits harder, analyzes better, heals better, and cures poison with remarkable skill.

Edit: Lets not forget that we're still in the exposition phase of the post-ts timeline. After all of the characters are properly re-introduced (which includes Sasuke) and the new characters are given enough time for us to get to know them, we'll move into a more interesting and revealing part of the manga.
I love you for what you said about naruto!!! everyone goes on about naruto's lack of improvement but we havent yet seen him in a nitty gritty fight were he can get wild or a fight where he hasnt been influenced by outrageous emotions (except for the yamato training exercise)

but about the konoha 11 that weve seen so far, has learnt a new jutsu, even rock lee he has another kicking jutsu
Old 2007-07-03, 18:03   Link #16
inyourmamabed
Yourmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by othafa View Post

First Naruto did't beat Itachi don't give he that much credit, and Naruto realized nothing, Kakashi's told him. 2: Naruto knows he's a short-range fighter so he should have some jutsu for long-range. So when he do fight sombody thats long-range he at less can do somthing! Tenten's part with her exploding spikey ball was nothing. In matter of fact it make her wacker. Anybody can put a exploding tag on a spike ball, it don't take no master of weapon to do that and , it was only one enemy, that attack is use for at less three or four people. What would of happen if she would of hit one of her teamates. You said all of her attacks are deflected why? She train with Neji for three years never hit him once. She knows his blind spot and still can hit it. Ino haven't did nothing, see needs to step up her game.
Old 2007-07-03, 18:32   Link #17
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by inyourmamabed View Post
Nope Sasuke suppose to be so much better now but he's getting his ass handed to him by Deidara. His wing got cut off he had to use the curse mark 2 from alomst at the beining. Kakashi has always been good. a two and a half yesr break with just one student will just make him better.
Spoiler for manga:
Old 2007-07-03, 21:29   Link #18
othafa

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto89 View Post
I love you for what you said about naruto!!! everyone goes on about naruto's lack of improvement but we havent yet seen him in a nitty gritty fight were he can get wild or a fight where he hasnt been influenced by outrageous emotions (except for the yamato training exercise)

but about the konoha 11 that weve seen so far, has learnt a new jutsu, even rock lee he has another kicking jutsu
Really!!?? What's Lee's new jutsu? I really didn't notice... I'm intrigued.
Old 2007-07-04, 03:37   Link #19
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Yes they all really got better.
In the other hand is there really a point to this thread?
Closed Thread