AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-28, 17:56   Link #21
stjeppe

Sano owns Siatoh now...
--> Futae No Kiwami ... ring any bells?? i'd love to see Saitoh fight against that bare-handed..

btw french manga isn't that bad...i am flemish myself and more fonder of english then of french but i can bear with it
Old 2007-11-28, 19:15   Link #22
beamknight87
Gold Saint

Sano = GAR... at least to a certain extent jojo.
I got the 28 volumes of this manga here in Mexico thanks to editorial Vid. Maybe the only question that I remained with is if Sano's right hand eventually healed completely... we all know ke fu**ed it up against Anji and Shishio and he continued to use it in that state against Enishi's grunts. Even if he diminished the potential recoil damage by using the two hands per hit I think some permanent damage was plausible... well, just a random thought.
Old 2007-11-30, 11:50   Link #23
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by stjeppe View Post
Sano owns Siatoh now...
--> Futae No Kiwami ... ring any bells?? i'd love to see Saitoh fight against that bare-handed..

btw french manga isn't that bad...i am flemish myself and more fonder of english then of french but i can bear with it
actually from all indications saitoh is still faster and more skilled that him. the only thing he needs to do is not to get hit with that by his right/left hand.

not to mention saitoh normally uses a sword
Old 2007-12-02, 15:31   Link #24
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

The spelling of Hjime's first name is incorrect. It is Saito. I think that he has a fair chance of beating sano as he had a fist fight before and sano lost
Old 2007-12-04, 14:58   Link #25
stjeppe

hmm i find it hard to speculate on it.
it's true that Saito has advantages in speed, defensive capabalities adn that Sano's Futae no Kiwami is limited to only his right fist.
but still it's a critical hit.
hmm well that's one lil thing the manga/anime left unanswered :d
Old 2011-11-27, 10:52   Link #26
DawnEmperor

I personally don't think Sanosuke is stronger than Saitou; Saitou had the whole Anji vs Sanosuke fight to analyze the move. Saitou has always been kind of the untouchable guy(except by Shishio) who never gets particularly surprised. But I think Sano's still come a long way; he's not the guy who gets his ass kicked to show "the strength of the Big Bad". The fact that Sanosuke, essentially a 19 year old street fighter, has held his own against some formidable and experienced foes, is quite a feat. (and he's still one of my favorite characters)
Old 2011-11-27, 11:48   Link #27
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
hmm..Sanosuke wear that Kanji is because in the past his captain been betrayed

But this series have a lot of funny things inside like:
...The Power ranking.............
1st Hiten Mitsurugi (Kenshin master)
2nd Shishio the Mummy
3rd Some weird Shishio subordinate handsome dude that always smile even when he's in pain/danger
4th Kenshin Himura himself
5th Enishi Yukishiro .....and.... Saito the postman .......lol
6th The Ninja Guy with twin Kodachi
The main protagonist is not the strongest one actually XD

Also Kenshin death....it's because...he fuck some chick in China and get some sexual disease and die...really...for a strong fighter to die because a pussy

....The Enemy.....
Lot of them become Kenshin allies at the end
1.Saito after create mutual feud between them, they cooperate to bring down Shishio's plot
2.The Ninja Guy, he fought the Doll Master of Enishi
3.Enishi Yukishiro,in the end, he sent some present to honor his nephew (Kenshin son)
4.Sanosuke become his main allies after a fight
...defeated by Kenshin likely will make you his ally XD
............like Nanoha ...........
Old 2011-11-28, 06:28   Link #28
DawnEmperor

Is Shishio really stronger than Kenshin? I know he's incredibly durable, but Kenshin is no slouch in durability either (he went through battles with Aoshi AND Soujiro before taking on Shishio).

EDIT: Besides, power rankings are rather arbitrary. It doesn't matter how "powerful" you are if you can't utilize some of your strengths properly.
Closed Thread