AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2023-11-05, 12:24   Link #61
EroKing

Too lewd...

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-12 at 05:34.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-05, 19:07   Link #62
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Another busty girlfriend introduced just in time for the traditional swimsuit episode! No doubt Hakari is going to pick the lewdest swimsuit she can find. Given how they animated the finger licking in this ep, I'm very much looking forward to how they're going to animate what's coming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
Too lewd...
Dude, put a NSFW tag.
Old 2023-11-05, 21:28   Link #63
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
This girl was definitely the greatest challenge so far. Last time was tricky but only to the level of Rentarou needing to go above and beyond to create that database for the app. Light years harder than the start where our first two lovely ladies just melted on the spot.

It still landed of course. But that cool wall was so thick even Rentarou had to start doubting that the soulmate thing was on the mark this time .

I can't say she's my favourite. But that's how this sort of thing is going to work. Some characters are going to be absolute hits and some are going to be less so. Rentarou has the capacity to take in just about every category of love interest there is. But can't say I've got that much range in me .

So I guess next time we'll focus on settling Eiai in and then move on to the next girl.
Old 2023-11-06, 02:12   Link #64
Lex79

Yeah, with 100 different girlfriends to come, it's unavoidable that some will have a worse characterization and not cater to everyone tastes. Personally I like Nano and I like how Rentarou helped her grow a bit as a person. This time he had to put more effort and it was a nice change of pace.
Old 2023-11-08, 00:31   Link #65
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The 100 Girlfriends. The Hyper-Efficient Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Is there anything more hgn-inducing than having a guy who prioritizes his fun because of all the happy memories he shares with you in said phone? And wouldn't you know it, he even meets the fourth girlfriend in the process! Nanao Eiai, a cold and efficient super smart girl with gorgeous looks and a silky smooth voice courtesy of Asami Seto !

All the girlfriends are in the top 50! That's good. Hakari is super smart, all the better to plot her thirsty schemes .

Eiai is a tough nut to crack, she's so efficient and practical that she writes off anything that doesn't further her academics or prospects as meaningless and not worth her time, comedically so, especially when it comes to relationships. Though that doesn't stop her from giving Rentaro some tongue action to nurse a cut...and the critical hit when she blushes in her room and has to keep writing down Pi to keep her mind off Rentaro .

I love when the girls are doing their own thing and completely oblivious to another girl romancing Rentaro at the same time .

Wow, that's got to be one of the most clinical love confessions of all time. Eiai didn't even intend to ask him out for a relationship, she just wanted to get rejected (or do the rejecting) and be done with it. But no way is Rentaro going to give up on his new soulmate .

It's funny how he has three girlfriends yet his first date ever is with one he isn't even officially going out with yet. Then again, who could resist Eiai in those casual GOAT-ific casual clothes and new hairstyle ?

Eaia is a lot of fun at amusement parks, huh? Always questioning everything and calling out all the stuff that you just accept at face value (like the magic or horror), but it's kind of cute in it's own way how difficult it is for her to function trying to have fun. And in the end she does manage to hold hands with Rentaro on the ferris wheel .

Even if she's willing to admit she had fun, she still doesn't see the point, but it's when Rentaro is about to burn all the photos of their time together that she instinctively saves them and realizes that despite their lack of practical value, the time she spent with him, the guy she loves, was still of value to her. Because it made her happy. And what better way to cap it off than by a more sincere confession of love and the two officially going out? Girlfriend #4 has officially arrived! And she even steals a kiss, because Nano is as efficient in love as she is in everything else !

I love how the girls are just rolling with the new girlfriends at this point. The more the merrier for the pool episode and to see them all in swimsuits! Nice plan Hakari! And nice shot of her mole !
Couldn't have sum it any better!

Nano came a tough nut to crack, but Rentarō came unfazed since after all he was rejected a 100 times.

Anyways, got to hand it to Rentarō baiting Nano with burning the pictures of themselves together at the amusement park, so as to get or maybe to have Nano admit to herself that she enjoyed spending her time with him regardless of efficiency or not.

Life is experienced the best when we enjoy the little moments in-between, and Rentarō commit to have Nano truly enjoying and having fun outside of the monochromatic scope of tediousness, routine, and efficiency.

There's more to life to search out there, and Rentarō proved it to Nano.

So, this time he got kissed instead of doing the proactive kissing, hence, does that count?

And, yes, it was just too cute a moment the other three girls were minding their business doing the lab practice unawared that Nano was disinfecting Rentarō's finger with some kiss action from her part.
A comedy moment and a sexy one at that, and she snapped too late at her home. Ah, the power of soul-mate attraction; gravity in the works.

So, did my eyes not deceive me? Next episode is the quintessential bikini-beach/water park/hot spring episode.

So, that means the animators finally delivered mercy upon us the audience?
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-08, 09:31   Link #66
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Another busty girlfriend introduced just in time for the traditional swimsuit episode! No doubt Hakari is going to pick the lewdest swimsuit she can find. Given how they animated the finger licking in this ep, I'm very much looking forward to how they're going to animate what's coming...

Dude, put a NSFW tag.
i haven't reeded the manga but who do you think will voice the mysterious woman with the drink in the opening? we don't know her voice actor yet
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-08, 14:36   Link #67
Zolton

Quote:
Originally Posted by elior View Post
i haven't reeded the manga but who do you think will voice the mysterious woman with the drink in the opening? we don't know her voice actor yet
There's a rumor she'll be voiced by Kaho Shibuya lol
Zolton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-08, 14:45   Link #68
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolton View Post
do you think this voice will fit her personallity?
Old 2023-11-08, 19:09   Link #69
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Ai Kayano would fit well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolton View Post
I had to google who this was and yeaaaaah, I very much doubt that.
Old 2023-11-09, 05:49   Link #70
elior

Quote:
Ai Kayano would fit well.

I had to google who this was and yeaaaaah, I very much doubt that.
is it true the arc with her have serious and dramatic tone and less comedy? if i it is true then i worry since overdramatic episodes can be bad if not done well
Old 2023-11-09, 07:37   Link #71
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
is it true the arc with her have serious and dramatic tone and less comedy? if i it is true then i worry since overdramatic episodes can be bad if not done well
I can't answer that without spoilers. If you want to know, you can ask in the manga thread.
Old 2023-11-09, 08:33   Link #72
elior

Quote:
I can't answer that without spoilers. If you want to know, you can ask in the manga thread.
so do you at least think people will like this tone shift in the arc?
Old 2023-11-12, 10:32   Link #73
Frontier

You gotta shop for swimsuits for a swimsuit episode! I feel bad for that sales clerk who isn't used to tsundere customers !

It's here! The thing we've all been waiting for! THE SWIMSUIT EPISODE! And they're wasting no time showing off the girls in swimsuits, with Hakari and Nano both looking amazing in their bikini's which show off their ample chets and hug tight to their butts, while Shizuka rocks the school swimsuit look! Karane's covering herself up, but it's nice to see her with a different hairstyle !

I see Nano isn't quite on a friendly basis with the other girlfriends yet, though good on her for dodging Nano's attacks .

I shouldn't be surprised Hakari immediately goes on the offensive with her chest, her top can barely contain those lethal weapons. And not to be outdone, Nano straight up makes Rentaro feel up her boob! And Hakari matches her in turn! It's enough to kill a man! Which it kind of does! And then the girls complete with mouth-to-mouth makeouts to resuscitate him (complete with Hakari bashing Nano with her boobs), and then realizing they'll need a MALE bodyguard to save Rentaro !

Meanwhile Shizuka just floats away and gets trapped as a castaway, poor girl. Then her phone battery runs out as like the perfect cap off to her sub-plot .

I guess you can't always avoid the scummy pick-up artists in a pool episode, and this one dude has an unhealthy obsession with feeling up boobs no matter if it has to be any part of a body that might FEEL like boobs...good thing Nano isn't about to let any scumbag put his hands on Hakari !

Nano doesn't think much of her place in the Harem hiearchy because she's coming in 4th, valuing Hakari more for Rentaro's sake but Hakari knows that Rentaro loves all his girlfriends equally and they can't abandon each other. Heck, it's Karane letting Rentaro know that his girlfriends are in trouble that bring them back to life to save them !

Dude really just dared them to kiss to prove their poly relationship? Rentaro won't kiss his girls to prove a point, but the girls are always happy to lock lips with him. What a Harem flex !

And of course when Rentaro finally realizes they lost Shizuka (after assuring Nano of his feelings for her), he rushes out to her...and he can pick up Shizuka's tiny voice in a crowded pool, because that's just Rentaro. And he even princess carries her back! Perfect opportunity for a Shizuka kiss .

Rentaro being Rentaro realized Karane was self-conscious about Nano and Hakari's figures, but he knows she's beautiful and cute just the way she is, and no better way to demonstrate that than by showing off her frilly white bikini and making her know how much he's attracted to her. And what better way to end it than by the two kissing and declaring their absolute love for each other ?

Pool Date montage! Every girl gets a moment! And even the girls' mutual friendship is deepening !
Old 2023-11-12, 12:10   Link #74
EroKing

Old 2023-11-12, 14:59   Link #75
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
Rentaro would believe Flat is Justice and tell you why .
Old 2023-11-12, 15:42   Link #76
Lex79

I prefer big breasts myself, but Karane is indeed a beautiful girl. Of course nothing of this matters to Rentarou, all of his soulmates are perfect in his eyes and he can't love anyone more than the others.
Old 2023-11-12, 17:33   Link #77
Huh...?

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-12, 18:52   Link #78
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This adaptation is a 10/10. The fanservice was amazing, and each of the girls got closer to Rentarou. Some more than others.

Rentarou literally pulled the "the smaller a girl's breasts are, the closer you can get to her heart" move.

Nano's body looks like it was molded by the Gods. The fat is solely in the places that matter.
Old 2023-11-12, 23:34   Link #79
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The 100 Girlfriends. Everyone's Favorite: The Swimsuit Episode

The quintessential swimsuit episode, and a feast for eyes of spectator whom know where to look at.

Of course, too much fondling triggered an overwhelming blood flow within Rentaro that caused him to fall into a sleep comma due to too much girlfriend skinship stimulation. And, to boot, both Nano and Hakari attempted performing a sexy CPR kiss but still to no avail.

Things could not turn any worse with that stooges trio drooling on Hakari and Nano, and one of the pervs had the shame to attempt treating Hakari as merchandise with his hands. But, never fear dear spectators, because Nano cut-off that jerk by poking his eyes, even though it escalated things quickly.

Two brave girlfriends standing for each other and to ask for help for his boyfriend, until Rentarō got resucitated by Karane alerting him the danger both Nano and Hakari faced.

That guy is an alpha, and his girlfriends are fearless to show with a passionate kiss that they are his girlfriends much to the pervs disgust.

That was one trouble solved, and the next Rentarō coming to Shizuka's rescue whom muster all her strength to let out her voice for Rentarō to listen to and coming to her aid; remember Shizuka-chan not to overuse your cellphone, or you'll risk the battery running out.

Lastly, Karane's shyness over her white, frilled bikini was just too beautifully sexy to behold; the right balance in between sensuality and modesty.

Rentarō reassured Karane that she's gotten her own unique charm like all the other harem girls, and she should start appreciating for whom she was rather than comparing herself with the other girls.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-13, 17:27   Link #80
elior

Quote:
This adaptation is a 10/10. The fanservice was amazing, and each of the girls got closer to Rentarou. Some more than others.

Rentarou literally pulled the "the smaller a girl's breasts are, the closer you can get to her heart" move.

Nano's body looks like it was molded by the Gods. The fat is solely in the places that matter.
the fact this adaptation is this great so far assure me they can handle episode 7 which is next episode good enough

Tags
comedy, harem