AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-08-12, 03:05   Link #2741
Dormouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahuman View Post
And Vanant pissed with COTHER's shitty work (ch.155) and reedit the chapter.
Oh well, round 2......................
I didn't re-edit it lol. I read 3 lines of COTHER's and then obsessively translated the chapter from scratch. It was a very short chapter, after all.

Also, does Rudy ever manage to fly for real? I imagine there'd be too many inconvenient factors, like air resistance, the thin oxygen supply, the cold, and the breaking of legs upon landing and whatnot, but...?
Dormouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 03:11   Link #2742
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dormouse View Post
I didn't re-edit it lol. I read 3 lines of COTHER's and then obsessively translated the chapter from scratch. It was a very short chapter, after all.

Also, does Rudy ever manage to fly for real? I imagine there'd be too many inconvenient factors, like air resistance, the thin oxygen supply, the cold, and the breaking of legs upon landing and whatnot, but...?
It's never explicitly mentioned though making use of the gundam he fixed some of the problems like broken legs.

In the future version he supposedly learned gravity magic as well, though it's unknown what kind of usage it had... (Orsted mentions gravity magic isn't efficient)

With the introduction of the teleport circles he never needed it for long term purposes.
Kaito Yamakage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 03:22   Link #2743
Dormouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
In the future version he supposedly learned gravity magic as well, though it's unknown what kind of usage it had... (Orsted mentions gravity magic isn't efficient)
Turning over ink jars and the like. You never know when you'll need to do that in battle.
Old 2014-08-12, 03:41   Link #2744
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Turning over ink jars and the like. You never know when you'll need to do that in battle.
I'd imagine if ink was poured into your face or over your head it would be pretty effective.
Old 2014-08-12, 03:42   Link #2745
laon
Hantai

He could probably create a perimeter where it repel any attack force with gravity magic, or mini black hole, or at least magnetic field which force foes to stop and take care of his poor pin point magic attack accuracy against swordsman (i.e. a more devastating quagmire).
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 03:53   Link #2746
Dormouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
I'd imagine if ink was poured into your face or over your head it would be pretty effective.
Yeah. More times than I can count with my fingers, I've died in battle because I failed to turn over an ink bottle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by laon View Post
He could probably create a perimeter where it repel any attack force with gravity magic, or mini black hole, or at least magnetic field which force foes to stop and take care of his poor pin point magic attack accuracy against swordsman (i.e. a more devastating quagmire).
Gravity and Electromagnetic forces are completely different from each other, lol. Also pretty sure a black hole would be impossible for him (and it'd be impossible to control after it gets started anyway). As for a perimeter... Isn't gravity more like, the forces that attract things, rather than repel things? I mean, I supposed if he set strong gravitational force with magickz in a corner of the room, then things would fly that way away from him but...

Hm. I still think the ink idea is probably one of the strongest. Perhaps barely Emperor Ranked, or maybe just barely below it in the Saint Rank.
Old 2014-08-12, 04:05   Link #2747
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Yeah. More times than I can count with my fingers, I've died in battle because I failed to turn over an ink bottle...

Gravity and Electromagnetic forces are completely different from each other, lol. Also pretty sure a black hole would be impossible for him (and it'd be impossible to control after it gets started anyway). As for a perimeter... Isn't gravity more like, the forces that attract things, rather than repel things? I mean, I supposed if he set strong gravitational force with magickz in a corner of the room, then things would fly that way away from him but...

Hm. I still think the ink idea is probably one of the strongest. Perhaps barely Emperor Ranked, or maybe just barely below it in the Saint Rank.
Ink Nova. If only he could convert magic power directly into ink.

Reminds me of Snake to the Face in D3.
Old 2014-08-12, 04:08   Link #2748
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Lol he could go to Hitogami's dimension, drop a black hole in it, then leave.
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 04:17   Link #2749
laon
Hantai

Quote:

I think the world of Mushoku Tensei, or more precisely the magic of, apply concept rather than empiric element, like how the heck could he create Lightning, Cumulonimbus if all Water magic do is manipulate water molecule? Nuke from fire magic? Mineral from earth magic?

Lol okay, not magnetic force, "Gravitational" force. And from simple searching around on google itself the concept of repulsive gravity itself (which goes way beyond me and even touch dark matter topic lol) is often debated and have no final conclusion so I dunno.
Old 2014-08-12, 05:12   Link #2750
ices
Working Hard

If it's rudy, I guess he just going to use it for flipping skirt.
ices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 06:01   Link #2751
kazzuya

more like pulling down panties
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 06:07   Link #2752
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya View Post
more like pulling down panties
Nah, he is arused when the lady herself put down the panties
Only academic interest

Lol my favorite line so far is
R: its fine only the tip, its fine from behind is not cheat... only the tip...
E: hold on rudeus stop pushing me...
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 08:50   Link #2753
kireth
Magician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
You're forgetting something important, if he never went to the Magic University, he never would have researched the labyrinth dungeon since he did that as a result of studying the Mass Transition event. That would have made the dungeon experience a whole lot more dangerous and possibly a group failure.
I'm more curious about what would have happened if Eris had gone to the university with Nina and had a reunion with Rudi
kireth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 09:48   Link #2754
Dormouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by kireth View Post
I'm more curious about what would have happened if Eris had gone to the university with Nina and had a reunion with Rudi
That would never have happened (lol), if you'll remind yourself of Nina's purpose (capturing Rudeus to spite her). Eris would probably have a greater chance of going to the University herself than with Nina.

I mean, yeah, going there to capture Rudeus as a slave may or may not sound like something Eris would do depending on how you look at her, but by no means is she the type to share, lol.
Old 2014-08-12, 09:52   Link #2755
laon
Hantai

Well as long as Rudeus don't suddenly grow cat ears and tail I don't think it'd have happened lol
Old 2014-08-12, 10:32   Link #2756
DeathMetalBunny

Even if Nina wasn't going to "capture" Rudi in secret Eris probably wouldn't have even bothered to follow. She would have had full confidence that Rudi could wipe the floor with Nina if she threatened him.

Even then if she went it would have just been to drag Nina back after being beaten without revealing herself. Her unfinished self wasn't something she wanted to show to Rudi. Especially a Rudi who was working hard to make himself stronger as well.

In the end if Nina had made her intentions clear Eris might have hunted her down so she wouldn't disturb Rudi but held back when Nina got to the university. Only intending to intervene if things somehow got bad. She would have simply glowed with pride at finding there was a huge line of warriors intending to Duel Rudi and watched as Nina was thoroughly beaten by Baghadi and then smugly towered over Nina as Rudi turned him into a smear. Honestly thinking a demon lord would be no problem for someone like him. Dragging Nina back afterwards she would have proudly boasted about Rudi the whole way while vowing to quadruple her training in her heart.
DeathMetalBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 11:47   Link #2757
Dementrus
Hououin Kyouma

Just finished reading ch 120.
The shock must be mortifying, to be forgotten by GOD
------------------------------------------
Dementrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 12:03   Link #2758
PuddingGod
Despair's event horizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementrus View Post
I'd vomit too...
Old 2014-08-12, 12:04   Link #2759
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementrus View Post
Yeah, poor rudi well this way rudi knows what sylphy feel when they meet
But lol roxy fallen in one step
Lol she saw a young man, tall, good looking and she was hopeless...
Meh, being forgotten by your god is so pity...(actually roxy remember rudi but after 10 years? He change a lot
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 12:05   Link #2760
kazzuya

A devotee to be forgotten by GOD sure is shocking.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel