AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-04-07, 00:54   Link #281
ginger02

I missed some episodes now and then, but did watch the finale. The show has a way of even getting me fired up and I'm a bit sad it's ending for now. Was a decent ride though.
ginger02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 21:22   Link #282
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

well, Kuroko no Basket is a neat and well-written anime...

I love a "weak-looking" protagonist with phlegmatic character
the way Seirin took down all the arrogance of Miracle team is priceless

It's totally giving different air than Prince of Tennis or other superpower sports-anime....
the technique seems real and could be done with talent and hard-work (and to be honest, I like all the Teiko Generation of Miracles with their manager)

I think they also would get third season material soon....
can't wait to watch it

8/10 for S1 and S2
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-11, 13:55   Link #283
Hazou
Immortal Flames

TBH

I knew nothing about Kuroko no Basket. I saw pictures of the characters on Zerochan and other kind of anime gallery style sites. And all the characters were paired together in BL pictures. So I sorta stayed away from Kuroko no Basket afraid it be like Free. With unnecessary Yaoi and less about the sports.

Turns out I was wrong. Kuroko no Basket has the best bromance friendship ever. The characters are likeable, very fun to watch. I love all the Generation of Miracles, and have been binge watching this anime recently. Just finished Season 1 and am now on episode 10 of Season 2

This anime reminds me a lot of why I liked Prince of Tennis. They don't need Yaoi to make the anime good, they just need well written related friendships and characters.

These characters feel real.

And I was never a big fan of real life basketball, but this anime made me like....anime basketball at least.

Burn strongly and freely, my immortal flames.
Hazou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 01:05   Link #284
BPD Renegade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazou View Post
TBH

I knew nothing about Kuroko no Basket. I saw pictures of the characters on Zerochan and other kind of anime gallery style sites. And all the characters were paired together in BL pictures. So I sorta stayed away from Kuroko no Basket afraid it be like Free. With unnecessary Yaoi and less about the sports.

Turns out I was wrong. Kuroko no Basket has the best bromance friendship ever. The characters are likeable, very fun to watch. I love all the Generation of Miracles, and have been binge watching this anime recently. Just finished Season 1 and am now on episode 10 of Season 2

This anime reminds me a lot of why I liked Prince of Tennis. They don't need Yaoi to make the anime good, they just need well written related friendships and characters.

These characters feel real.

And I was never a big fan of real life basketball, but this anime made me like....anime basketball at least.
That's good to hear. Welcome, welcome to the Kuroko no Basuke section of the forum!

If you continue on with the manga (or wait for the next season to inevitably come out), the characterization will become even more realistic. We get to see the humanity in each Teiko character, and their flaws, in the form of what actions they will and will not take, and how this spirals down into the present. And I'm not just talking about the GoM.

One of the best things about KnB is that while the basketball may not be overly realistic, the characters themselves and their relationships with each other are.
BPD Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-28, 21:30   Link #285
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Yaaa 3rd season on the way

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-season/.74977
Old 2014-05-29, 11:09   Link #286
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
probably right after the manga end.
Old 2014-08-22, 06:12   Link #287
ookamigirl

#22.5

This came out bundled with the BD/DVD volume 8.

Spoiler for plot:

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 18:30   Link #288
BPD Renegade

Third season scheduled for 2015. The article's wrong about it being March though...

Source: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...for-march-2015
Old 2014-08-28, 05:36   Link #289
bastek66

Are they going to fully adapt it since manga ends next week?
Old 2014-10-31, 00:07   Link #290
BPD Renegade

Quote:
This year's 49th issue of Weekly Shonen Jump confirmed that the "Kuroko's Basketball" Season 3 release date is January 2015 on channel MBS, Tokyo MXTV, and BS11.
Source
Is this real? The links don't lead to ANN's supposed announcement, and I haven't been able to find confirmation from any credible sources.

Tags
basketball, sports