AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2007-12-11, 11:00   Link #121
Alaya
Counter Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rengemaru View Post
Yeah, all of the group's translators will be working on this, might take some time to get subbed IMHO. But it'll definitely be worth the wait!
Yeah, I'm looking forward to watch it. I wish them good luck.

PS. I like your Hisui avatar, Rengemaru.

Madoka: This was the tale of magical girls whose wishes are pure and by them are driven to despair.

Last edited by Alaya; 2007-12-11 at 11:21.
Alaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-03, 02:44   Link #122
Sakuya
*Artist

I just found the first three ending theme songs for movie #1 to #3, all composed by Kajiura Yuki and sung by a new artist, the band is named Kalafina. Her first album with the three songs will be called "Oblivious" and will be released on 1/23/08. There are small samples for all 3 songs at her official web site. Sounds good! She mentions on her blog that all 7 ending themes will be sung by Kalafina.
Sakuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-13, 06:10   Link #123
Enerccio
VN maniac

Send a message via ICQ to Enerccio
Any news of subs for this one?
Enerccio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-13, 06:19   Link #124
deffusse
otaku[SK]

I'm interested as well....
deffusse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-13, 08:33   Link #125
Rengemaru
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enerccio View Post
Any news of subs for this one?
The DVD haven't been released yet, hence no raws are available, hence no subs are coming soon. We just have to wait... as usual.
Old 2008-01-15, 04:01   Link #126
Alaya
Counter Force

The good thing is the movies are very popular. The first movie are still showing but move from Shinjuku Theater to Ikebukuro.

Madoka: This was the tale of magical girls whose wishes are pure and by them are driven to despair.
Alaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-19, 06:20   Link #127
Siegel Clyne

Kara no Kyoukai 1st Movie Review at Akihabara Channel

Kara no Kyoukai 1st Movie Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoSpace
Kirie Fujyou voiced by Rie Tanaka was the star of this movie, to me. So many mixed emotions revolved around her story. Again, something unimaginable from just reading the novel.
It sounds like Tanaka Rie does great voice acting in the role of Fujou Kirie (Fujo Kirie).

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoSpace
Needless to say, I thought this was the best Type-Moon anime adaptation. (Kara no Kyoukai - Great, Fate/Stay Night - Ok, Tsukihime - Failure) Oh how I wish they would remake Tsukihime in this quality…
Looking forward to picking it up on home video when it comes out on DVD...
Siegel Clyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-20, 14:40   Link #128
Hypertaost
I misspelled, it's toast

When is the DVD coming out? are they going to release the movies all at once or seperately?

side note: songs by Yuki Kajura?!?! amazing..... she's my favorite composer. I'm RREALLY looking forward to this now. And if Bakatsuki manages to finish the translation of the novel before the dvd comes out, then that would be a really awesome birthday present.

Last edited by Hypertaost; 2008-01-20 at 21:28.
Hypertaost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 07:46   Link #129
Siegel Clyne

First Kara no Kyoukai Movie Sets Records (of Sorts)

Kara no kyoukai's first movie sets records

Quote:
Shinjuku keizai reports that the first Kara no kyoukai movie which had started airing on the 1st of December has experienced record success at Theatre Shinjuku, having about 20,000 people watching the movie in 4 weeks and setting records for the number of days in a row where the theatre is full.

Read entire Canned Dogs article.
Siegel Clyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 02:30   Link #130
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Type-Moon, out doing their whole, have their enemies fall before them and listen to the lamentations of their women thing again.
Old 2008-01-27, 04:16   Link #131
Same_Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya View Post
I just found the first three ending theme songs for movie #1 to #3, all composed by Kajiura Yuki and sung by a new artist, the band is named Kalafina. Her first album with the three songs will be called "Oblivious" and will be released on 1/23/08. There are small samples for all 3 songs at her official web site. Sounds good! She mentions on her blog that all 7 ending themes will be sung by Kalafina.
Actually, Kalafina happens to be two people, although you can't really tell.
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 12:23   Link #132
Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same_Shark View Post
Actually, Kalafina happens to be two people, although you can't really tell.
Kalafina is four people, though only two of them have appeared as of this moment.
Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 22:36   Link #133
Same_Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer View Post
Kalafina is four people, though only two of them have appeared as of this moment.
Damn! FOUR? Who are the other two?

EDIT:
Okay I see what you're talking about.
Old 2008-01-28, 23:39   Link #134
Sakuya
*Artist

Interesting, I wonder who sings what? When I first heard the new songs, the vocals sound pretty much like the same as the opera-ish singers from before. Was it FictionJunction Kaori who sang in opera? I forget. There are so many.
Sakuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 00:57   Link #135
musashiken
ニア ☆ 命

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same_Shark View Post
Damn! FOUR? Who are the other two?

EDIT:
Okay I see what you're talking about.
Actually, we still don't have any confirmation on the number of singers in Project Kalafina. In the official site, they only said "Comprising of various female singers handpicked by Kajiura". So the only hint we have are the 4 panels of singers we have on the main site, 2 can be seen while 2 are still shaded.

The pictures in your post only show the 2 singers that are revealed (they are standing in 2 poses/costumes in each picture, not 4 different persons). Then again it's hard to tell.
musashiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 16:46   Link #136
grunty

Quote:
The pictures in your post only show the 2 singers that are revealed (they are standing in 2 poses/costumes in each picture, not 4 different persons). Then again it's hard to tell.
While time will only tell, I REALLY do not think you are right. A) it wouldn't make sense, B) they REALLY don't look like same people to me.

Edit: I hope the pic isn't too big...
grunty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 18:46   Link #137
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
will this be following the novel?
Old 2008-01-29, 20:21   Link #138
musashiken
ニア ☆ 命

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunty View Post
While time will only tell, I REALLY do not think you are right. A) it wouldn't make sense, B) they REALLY don't look like same people to me.

Edit: I hope the pic isn't too big...
Well I wasn't talking about the big picture of yours. I'm talking about the other picture with 2 girls in front and 2 girls in the back.

Anyway, the way I see it, 2 of the singers are in the light while 2 singers are in the dark. If you see the official site, the girl in white and the girl in frilly black are revealed while the girl in red and the 2nd girl in black are completed shaded. (See below)

So after some scrutiny the picture below does show all 4 singers.

The brighter picture on the left shows the girl in white and the 1st girl in black in the background.
The darker picture on the right shows the 2nd girl in black and the girl in red in the background.
It's just some marketing ploy to project an aura of mystery around Kalafina but I do believe now that they have revealed all 4 singers.

Anyway, to answer Onizuka's question... yes it's obvious the movie is following the novel...
musashiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 07:57   Link #139
grunty

I think the new ones are crimson & sapphire (or just red and blue lulz).
grunty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 23:30   Link #140
Same_Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunty View Post
I think the new ones are crimson & sapphire (or just red and blue lulz).
Yep! It's the Kalafina Rangers!

Tags
action, harem, type moon