AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-21, 07:47   Link #181
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post

I might change it into a submachine gun so that it's easier to handle for someone as small as Èlise. If you have any tips on how to pick a suitable gun, please enlighten me. :3
I say FNP90.
Old 2011-05-21, 07:55   Link #182
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Ah yes, the cute Fabrique Nationale P90. One of those weapons from Counter-Strike.
I think it's perfect for Èlise; small and compact, and does not shake her arms too much.
What do you think, Chaos2Frozen?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.

Last edited by Marcus H.; 2011-05-21 at 07:56. Reason: It's Belgian-made.
Old 2011-05-21, 08:04   Link #183
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I'm thinking... Does she really have to use anything bigger than a pistol I mean, I'm assuming she's the same physical build as her grandmother, so anything bigger would be huge to her

But if you're dead set on an semi-automatic weapon... Try the new MP7 or TDI Vector, basically anything small and doesn't have much recoil.
Old 2011-05-21, 10:01   Link #184
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Well, you're talking with someone with very little to no information with regards to weapons. But after some time (more like a few seconds ) considering the choice of weapons, I think that non-sniping rifles are not that good for people — especially girls with petite builds — because of the excessive strain it gives to the arm.

I might change it into a submachine gun so that it's easier to handle for someone as small as Èlise. If you have any tips on how to pick a suitable gun, please enlighten me. :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I say FNP90.
P90 is quite bulky actually in the hands of a 16 year-old Asian girl because of the grip-trigger build that puts alot of weight on top of the hand when held (the weight above the trigger includes the magazine, thus it is heavy), but classical weapons like the :

1. Magpul PDR
2. MP5K
3. Uzi
4. UMP
5. MP7 / CPW

are pretty good choices since all have a regular pistol grip. MP5K is a good choice but the gun looks nowhere as badass as the MP7. She should pick a rifle caliber weapon like the PDR though.

Swapping a few things around :

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post

Name : Unamichi Ayari (海道 彩莉)
Division: SSR (Ex-Assault)
Height: 159
Hair color: Navy Blue
Personality: Violent tsundere.
Weapon: Stiletto dagger, tied to a piano wire, Tonfas which are actually folded boarding axes, Electrified Cutlass with a carbon-fiber core and micro-serrated edge (kept in her school locker)
Technique: Twin Phase abilities, Hyatoran: Museigensaku (百刀乱; 無制限作 "Hundred Blade Chaos; Unlimited Works")

Names : Unamichi Kanari (海道 夏奈莉)
Division: SSR (Ex-Lezzard)
Height: 158
Hair color: Navy Blue
Personality: Incredibly quiet.
Weapon: 40.S&W snub nose; generally loaded with silenced sedative rounds using pneumatic cartridges (Reisen gave her a speedloader filled with prototype-homemade LSD rounds along with his 5-7), bulletproof book containing an VBR-PDW (modded from Reisen's G17) and the latest edition of AsukaCIEL, flintlock pistol modified to electromagnetically accelerate bullets containing an EMP solenoid or Semtex as well (kept in school locker).
Technique: Twin Phase abilities, Hyajuukumi: Isseishageki (百銃組; 一斉射撃 "Hundred Gun Formation; Single Fusillade")

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2011-05-22 at 02:04.
Old 2011-05-21, 14:48   Link #185
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Just 1 more.....

Spoiler for long:

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-05-21, 15:20   Link #186
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
....Eh ? Not your infamous Project [Keroko] incarnation - The Heroine of the Multiverse ?
I've been doing a couple of non-Keroko OC's lately. Variety is the spice of life and all.

Also, having her be Dutch kinda meant I needed a Dutch name.

Quote:
Alsoooo... I guess someone would have to say this (these) eventually...

1. Horny much?

2. What big horns you have!

3. And ain't nothing but a horn dawg

4. Horn if you're h-
They did. Her class quickly learned this is a bad idea when fully loaded steel cabinets started smashing into walls next to them.
Old 2011-05-21, 15:31   Link #187
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

So, I wrote something.
Old 2011-05-21, 20:21   Link #188
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
P90 is quite bulky actually in the hands of a 16 year-old Asian girl because of the grip-trigger build that puts alot of weight on top of the hand when held (the weight above the trigger includes the magazine, thus it is heavy), but classical weapons like the :

1. Magpul PDR
2. MP5K
3. Uzi
4. UMP
5. MP7 / CPW

are pretty good choices since all have a regular pistol grip. MP5K is a good choice but the gun looks nowhere as badass as the MP7. She should pick a rifle caliber weapon like the PDR though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
Hmmm... small SMGs for Vic-... I mean, Elise...

AHAH.

If the TDI Vector indeed is too modern for you.... you can be "exotic" and use these old weapons (that is, if Elise has a complex of using ONLY french weapons.Btw, the P90 is from Belgium, not france.)

MAS-38
MAT-49

Then... if these are too old... I suggest this little Russian beauty.

PP-2000

Or you know, we could just give her a Glock on full auto with extended mag; Those things are like what? 1200 rpm?

But yeah, I recommend the TDI Vector Marcus, I heard you can fire it using only one hand- Which was why I gave one to Accelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I've been doing a couple of non-Keroko OC's lately. Variety is the spice of life and all.

Also, having her be Dutch kinda meant I needed a Dutch name.
True, but it wouldn't be the same without her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
They did. Her class quickly learned this is a bad idea when fully loaded steel cabinets started smashing into walls next to them.
Originally I was wondering how viable is a character that doesn't wield any firearms be in this universe. But after reading up to v5, I guess they're even more crazy people in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Ryoushi
Nickname: "The Hunter"
Butei Rank: 'A'
Ancestor: None
Department: Sniper
Bloodline Ability: None
Weapon: Accuracy International Arctic Warfare, Strider MARSOC SMF

Character's Catch phrase:

"I am the hunter of wolves."

"DON'T LOOK AT MEEEE!!"

Character's job description:

"It's very pressuring if you hold the rest of us all to the same standard as Reki-san... We should at least be allow to breathe, right!?!"

Spoiler for Background:

Name: Saito
Butei Rank: 'B'
Ancestor: None
Department: Informa
Bloodline Ability: None
Weapon: Heckler and Koch P30, Brass knuckles, Marine Corp Combat Knife.

Character's Catch phrase:

"THIS IS MY TRUE POWEERRRRR!!!!" *Runs Away*

Character's job description:

"I was vague; I said I was a freelance-superhero-Robin-Hood kinda guy."

"Try to stay in my line of sight will ya? Every time we do this you act like I can shoot around corners... Oh, and if that evil limey mastermind offers you a ride, you treat him like a stranger with candy and say 'No thank you sir!."

Spoiler for Background:
Old 2011-05-22, 00:25   Link #189
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

By the Light... 3D women give me so much problems... I want a 2D wife...

...but in other news, Ryoushi confessed to Ookami of the Green Hood! Class X is stunned! And the boyish chara is confused! She hurt herself in her confu--

*shot from 1.5km with 5.56 ball*
Old 2011-05-22, 01:53   Link #190
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Or you know, we could just give her a Glock on full auto with extended mag; Those things are like what? 1200 rpm?

But yeah, I recommend the TDI Vector Marcus, I heard you can fire it using only one hand- Which was why I gave one to Accelerator
Try this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
By the Light... 3D women give me so much problems... I want a 2D wife...
You living under a rock for how many years? Obviously!

Take Jeanne. She is easily corrupted into an otaku.

Old 2011-05-22, 04:11   Link #191
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Every time we start an OC thread in a new series I've always find a girl that I can't get out of my head.

In Nanoha OC there's Maren... Or possibly Keroko, I had a little tsundere thing going for her too...

In Toaru OC there's Sibyl... Nyan might had issued some kind of 'stern warning' against me touching her...

In Aria OC... Could you be the one...?
Heh, thanks. I'm quite proud of Maren myself
She and Altea are my favorite OCs <3

I'd join HnAOC but...just can't think of a plot atm
And I'm still working on Nanoha OCT (lazy me )

So yeah...maybe some other time.
Old 2011-05-22, 05:00   Link #192
kct

Send a message via MSN to kct
Hmmm.

Spoiler for looks:

Name: "Doc"
(Theoretical) VA: Takehito Koyasu
Height: 185cm
Division: Master (Assault, Medica, Logi)
Butei Rank: S+
Ancestor: None of significance
Equipment: CZ 75 SP-01 handgun, throwing knives, combat knife

Background:

Spoiler:

Personality:

Spoiler:

Facts:

Spoiler:

Last edited by kct; 2011-06-12 at 05:28.
Old 2011-05-22, 06:24   Link #193
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

Quote:
Take Jeanne. She is easily corrupted into an otaku.
Taken a long, long, time before.
Old 2011-05-22, 06:59   Link #194
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I took her when she was first summoned by Emiya Shirou. But that's besides the point...

After some discussions with Chaos, I decided to move away from Robin Hood with the Green Robin, and go back to the original reason why she wears a green hood.

Ookami Lanyard Ryou. And this Lone Wolf is being... ...hunted.
Old 2011-05-22, 07:14   Link #195
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Lol Kha, this is... Clearly an OC first... Have we really sync to the point where we both thought of importing the exact same character together ?

Okay, we need to somehow work out how we're going to share Ryoushi, which means figuring out how what we both need in his profile; I'm planing on having him only as one of 'em side characters anyway so you can keep him on as your main character. Stat-wise I need him to keep his human lie detector skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Heh, thanks. I'm quite proud of Maren myself
She and Altea are my favorite OCs <3

I'd join HnAOC but...just can't think of a plot atm
And I'm still working on Nanoha OCT (lazy me )

So yeah...maybe some other time.
Yes well, I have the utmost faith in your moe creation skills

I probably would go back to Nanoha OCT when I'm done with my last Index fanfic....
Old 2011-05-22, 08:03   Link #196
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
You know just because fictional characters like Arsène Lupin are in Hidan it doesn't mean that you gotta dig into fantasy fiction. Especially those that doesn't take place on Earth. Yes, just seeing my favorite gamebook series mentioned is coloring me fucking worried. Because, what next? Aragorn? Elric? You are going to play the "Their stories takes place in a time when Earth as we knows was not Earth yet" card?
Old 2011-05-22, 09:23   Link #197
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Lol Kha, this is... Clearly an OC first... Have we really sync to the point where we both thought of importing the exact same character together ?

Okay, we need to somehow work out how we're going to share Ryoushi, which means figuring out how what we both need in his profile; I'm planing on having him only as one of 'em side characters anyway so you can keep him on as your main character. Stat-wise I need him to keep his human lie detector skills.
Oh nonono... I never even though about using Ryoushi. I was simply setting up Ookami's route for Jim to take (and he has plenty of routes in store between the OCs, Alistair first, Manami next, then Adara L. Reiniger, plus Crysanthe, and the Kamijyou Syndrome continues...).

...you get the picture. Having Ryoushi take Ryou is perfectly fine; Jim can afford to let one capture get away!

...wait why am I talking about my female characters as though they are some game.

*hears swords unsheathing, guns cocking and thunder rolling*

Old 2011-05-22, 09:26   Link #198
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

I vote the Tomino type ending.

KILL EM ALL.

Or just have them die for the ship... WMAHAHAHA.
Old 2011-05-22, 17:49   Link #199
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Oh nonono... I never even though about using Ryoushi. I was simply setting up Ookami's route for Jim to take (and he has plenty of routes in store between the OCs, Alistair first, Manami next, then Adara L. Reiniger, plus Crysanthe, and the Kamijyou Syndrome continues...).

...you get the picture. Having Ryoushi take Ryou is perfectly fine; Jim can afford to let one capture get away!
...Right Well then, I won't hold back

...And you do know what the prerequisite to getting the Kamijou disease right

Quote:
...wait why am I talking about my female characters as though they are some game.

*hears swords unsheathing, guns cocking and thunder rolling*

Stay strong, it comes with the territory A Protagonist must be willing to do 2-3 heroics deeds per month, and 6-9 stupid mistakes a week

Mahhhh~ At least you're making your own heroines, I just intend to grab whatever I find attractive on the platter created by other people
Old 2011-05-23, 00:50   Link #200
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

You know, I have thought I would stick to a smaller number of OC, but the combination of realizing Amélie's team's shortcomings and the fact that the HnAverse have actually been tickling my inner OCer have made me thinking out four more OCs, those can be said to be in Amélie's group's extended circle. I call them "guests" because they are occasionally helping out the Team D'Artagnan when those are lacking an element. Otherwise they works fine on their own.
Their classification will be in order of appearance, SSR, Snipe, Connect and Informa.
Here is the first:

Guest Character #1 - When you need a dude dealing with supernatural matters.

Spoiler for portrait:

Name: Jin "The Exorcist" Yamazaki
(theorical) VA: Yuuichi Nakamura
Nationality: Japanese
Class: 2nd year
Butei Rank: A
Ancestor: Nobody of importance
Department: SSR
Bloodline Ability: G8 wind attribute - ability user
Weapon: FN Five-Seven handgun, tessen (metal folding fan)
Friends: Sletvana Dragovic, Naoko Kazami and Erin Kirishima.
Character Quotes:

"Suit up!"
"Oh your skirt have been blown? I am sorry if I couldn't keep my friend quiet."

Background:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

Ability:
Spoiler:

Style:
His style may appear almost dance-like. He counts a lot on his mobility and dodge to wear down people's patience and force them to make a mistake. His shots from his Five-Seven are mostly aimed at the limbs while he uses his war fan in a counter-attack based style. While his skills with his fan are superb, he is not as good with his pistol.
Trivia
Spoiler:

Next to come:

Svetlana Dragović (pronounced Dragovitch) - Snipe

Naoko Kazami - Connect

Erin Kirishima - Informa

Last edited by Sheba; 2011-06-01 at 19:58.
Closed Thread