Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-02-11, 21:08   Link #17481
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokisakikurumi View Post
My prediction is the spirits will get overpowered one by one against Mio. Then Shido will step in and just when he is about to seal her Isaac shows up. I can see him being the final big bad, since it was him that started all this. Maybe he could find a way to absorb spirit energy. Then the spirit Shido cares most for, which would probably be Kurumi could get hurt and he would go inverse. I think it would be an interesting way to do things, then Mio could sacrifice herself to save him and help defeat Isaac once and for all.
If Shido cares more for one Spirit than any other, it'd likely be either Tohka or Kotori.

And something bad HAS happened to Kurumi - she's stabbed by Mio at the end of V17.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Like a flower whose petals have died, all I feel is emptiness inside
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.
I’m letting you go, even though you were never mine.
It was my mistake to think this could be just fine.

Letting Go
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-11, 21:24   Link #17482
tokisakikurumi

I was unsure if Shido was around when Kurumi got wounded. The summaries for volume 17 gave me hope it may be Kurumi he ends up with, after the confession he makes. Looks like Tohka still might win in the end. Makes sense though since she has been there since the start of the series.
tokisakikurumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-11, 22:17   Link #17483
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Yeah, a OTP ending will definitely be Tohka. They've been building it up with each volume.
The one hope for us Kurumi fans will be a harem ending, which may actually happen given Shidou’s passionate confession to Kurumi in volume 17. (which I still haven’t had time to fully read yet -_-)

On the volume 18 summary, looks like I was right and Mio is going to be an enemy. Her Tragic Ending Probability has risen a good deal. I can see Isaac stepping in during the conflict with Shidou and killing or “killing” her.
In that case, her best chance would be Shidou using the combined powers of the spirits to bring her back to life. But that would be a little too hax; if Shidou did that, he’d probably be able to bring her back as a newborn child or something at best. Which would make sense since she basically did that for him.
And that would actually be a nice ending; he’d then raise her with Tohka, or with all the girls if it’s a harem ending.
Old 2018-02-12, 03:39   Link #17484
pervypig

... Why can't every harem story...

... and every harem protag...

Just be like Trinity 7's ...
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-12, 06:33   Link #17485
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
I was unsure if Shido was around when Kurumi got wounded. The summaries for volume 17 gave me hope it may be Kurumi he ends up with, after the confession he makes. Looks like Tohka still might win in the end. Makes sense though since she has been there since the start of the series.
He was right in front of her yeah. It's meant to mirror the scene in Volume 3.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.

Letting Go
Old 2018-02-12, 10:00   Link #17486
tokisakikurumi

That's kind of disappointing. I had a lot of hope after the confession in volume 17, especially since I can't recall him having one like that towards any of the other girls. It seems kind of pointless to have that scene and the festival side story, if he is just going to end up with Tohka. I should of seen it coming though, since she is the main girl, I just thought they'd break away from the norm for once. I at least hope they wrap up things well.
tokisakikurumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-12, 10:47   Link #17487
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
That's kind of disappointing. I had a lot of hope after the confession in volume 17, especially since I can't recall him having one like that towards any of the other girls. It seems kind of pointless to have that scene and the festival side story, if he is just going to end up with Tohka. I should of seen it coming though, since she is the main girl, I just thought they'd break away from the norm for once. I at least hope they wrap up things well.
He confessed to Mukuro as well. Not to mention Kurumi Star Festival is just one of many side stories - every Spirit has t lead one; most several, and although many of them aren’t as romantic as Kurumi Star Festival, some of them are.

Letting Go
Old 2018-02-20, 10:21   Link #17488
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

The first of Pulchra’s announced Date A Live figures is up for pre-order with an August release, starting with Halloween Yoshino.
Old 2018-02-20, 23:51   Link #17489
AP24

Vol 18 cover should be out soon. Looking forward to see Mio's astral dress.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-21, 02:27   Link #17490
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Vol 18 cover should be out soon. Looking forward to see Mio's astral dress.
For a given measure of ‘soon’. We’ll get a thumbnail version on the first, and then a proper version a couple weeks later.

Letting Go
Old 2018-02-21, 12:13   Link #17491
FunPark

Is this month's dragon magazine out yet?
FunPark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-21, 12:35   Link #17492
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunPark View Post
Is this month's dragon magazine out yet?
Dragon Magazine is released bi-monthly. If V18's cover were to have been in an issue, it would be out already.

In other news! I have prepared for you all a summary of events for Date A Live Fragment: Date A Bullet.

Spoiler:

Interesting things to note are the fact that it confirms Kurumi is in love with Shido, and strongly implies via the narrative that Quasi-Spirits are ex-Spirits - like Kurumi's friend Sawa - and that Mio isn't mercilessly killing them, but instead lets them live in another world.

Also the only characters really focused on are Fake!Kurumi/Hibiki, Empty/Real!Kurumi, and Tsuan. They're also the only survivors.

The other Quasi-Spirits are, for the most part, background characters who just exist to die. Furue Tonami and Sheri Musika get a bit of focus, and Paine Ibusuki and False Proxy - as manifestations of the book's mastermind do as well, but for the most part they're just fodder.

Letting Go
Old 2018-02-21, 12:49   Link #17493
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

I’d pos-rep you if we still had the rep system.

No time for comments on the story right now though, I’m off to work.
Old 2018-02-21, 12:51   Link #17494
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
I’d pos-rep you if we still had the rep system.

No time for comments on the story right now though, I’m off to work.
Hehe! Thank you!
I’ll be doing V2 when I get time too!

Glad to be of survice to the community! *curtsies* Good luck at work!

Letting Go
Old 2018-02-21, 13:02   Link #17495
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Thank you for the summary. I actually had a feeling the Quasi-Spirits were going to be the Ex-Spirits. By the way what type of Spirit is Doll Master I am guessing she is 10th type. When does this take place in relation to the main series?
Old 2018-02-21, 13:44   Link #17496
FunPark

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCPDarkraiRules View Post
Thank you for the summary. I actually had a feeling the Quasi-Spirits were going to be the Ex-Spirits. By the way what type of Spirit is Doll Master I am guessing she is 10th type. When does this take place in relation to the main series?
I feel like the <Doll Master> is something similar to Yoshino, looking at the puppet theme, but I can be wrong.
Old 2018-02-21, 14:17   Link #17497
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCPDarkraiRules View Post
Quote:
I feel like the <Doll Master> is something similar to Yoshino, looking at the puppet theme, but I can be wrong.
Doll Master’s Sephirah isn’t mentioned, but she’s strongly implied to be 4th-type, like Paine Ibusuki, the Doll she communicates through.

Although it should be said, puppetry isn’t the theme of the fourth Sephirah, ice is.

As for when it takes place, it’s implied to be between V17 and V18, with the critically-injured state Kurumi is in when found and attacked by Hibiki being the result of Mio’s assault on her at the end of V17.

Also, you’re welcome everyone <3

Letting Go
Old 2018-02-21, 14:45   Link #17498
FunPark

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
Doll Master’s Sephirah isn’t mentioned, but she’s strongly implied to be 4th-type, like Paine Ibusuki, the Doll she communicates through.

Although it should be said, puppetry isn’t the theme of the fourth Sephirah, ice is.

As for when it takes place, it’s implied to be between V17 and V18, with the critically-injured state Kurumi is in when found and attacked by Hibiki being the result of Mio’s assault on her at the end of V17.

Oh yeah, and thanks again for sharing the story!
Can you give some really quick info about how the quasi-spirits use their powers(attacking or anything else)?
I'm really interested in that.
Old 2018-02-21, 14:54   Link #17499
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Oh yeah, and thanks again for sharing the story!
Can you give some really quick info about how the quasi-spirits use their powers(attacking or anything else)?
I'm really interested in that.
You're welcome!

And...no, not really? I'm sorry! They don't really get to do much. Like, at all.
I'll try, though.
For the most part, they attack in the same way their Full Spirit counterparts do - energy waves for Tsuan, for instance, just like Tohka. The ones that we see, anyway. Like I said, most of them are just...there. They have a few lines...and then die.

The only Quasi-Spirit other than Tsuan who really gets detailed descriptions of her attacks is Sheri, whose Innocent Angel is a giant magnifying glass (Sekhmet) that she uses to focus the sun's light into a laser beam. She melts Paine's Innocent Angel - a bronze giant (Talos) using it. It's every bit as ridiculous and cool as it sounds.

Letting Go
Old 2018-02-21, 14:54   Link #17500
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post

Thanks I had a feeling that was when it is.

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy