AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-02-21, 06:50   Link #61
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Too bad it'll have to be Ise x Tiamat when she joins his harem now, though, no? Or at least I hope it'll be like that.
Eh, don't think she'll ever join Ise's harem(and I say that with my shipping goggles off)
Quote:
Originally Posted by katokateki View Post
@Hakaishin One Time Password? (Pardon me, I actually don't get it).
'One True Pairing' basically your favorite combination of characters(in a romantic way) in a work of fiction.
Old 2017-02-21, 06:52   Link #62
DragonOsman
Dragon King

There's still a chance that she'll join, though. I just think it's kind of unlikely because the idea of Tiamat falling for Ise sounds far-fetched. But this is DxD.

Still, I want Tiamat in the harem.

Anyway, I made an Edit to my last post that looks like it'll be glossed over, so I'll re-post it:
Quote:
Edit: Remember that in terms of chess, an "Illegal Move" refers to a move that's outside the rules of the game. Cao Cao referred to Triaina as an Illegal Move when Ise first used it. The Cardinal Crimson Queen form is the Queen form of the Triaina, so it's also an Illegal Move technically. The reason to not allow it would be that rather than it being too powerful or whatever. But the higher-ups can still allow it if they want
That's directed anyone who may not know what an Illegal Move is.
Old 2017-02-21, 06:55   Link #63
katokateki
Senior Kouhai

But he isn't changing into the other forms in CCQ. That's not promotion like it is in Triaina. He just increases his aura to make his punch stronger/run faster/or something.

The point is, why was it allowed in the second match with Raiser?

Thanks guys for the OTP info.

I could imagine Tiamat asking Ddraig to show her that he loved her and ask him to do something which eventually ise would have to do upon Ddraig's request. Ise has Ddraig's aura. Why not? Ddraig is gonna be in Ise for like 10,000 years!!

How about some Scale mail sex? CCQ could be more real(organic).

@Osman's latest post: At least I know what illegal move means.

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
-Kurt Cobain

katokateki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 07:00   Link #64
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Don't worry... Ise will get Tiamat's Bagina
Old 2017-02-21, 07:01   Link #65
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
question is will lint be added to kiba or ise's harem hopefully not kiba's poor tsubaki already has tough competition as Kiba is more a one woman man unlike ise
Well to be exact Lint x Kiba isn't really a thing. I was actually the guy who said Kiba × Lint would be interesting because Kiba was the one who killed Freed. Imaging the irony of falling in love with one that killed your relative.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 07:07   Link #66
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

@n0m@n Thank you for clearing that paisen honorific up for me.

What you said about Ddraig picking fight with Albion over Tiamat made me think what Vegata said in Super about Goku enjoying fighting Hit over fighting Vegata himself.
Old 2017-02-21, 07:10   Link #67
katokateki
Senior Kouhai

Quote:
Don't worry... Ise will get Tiamat's Bagina
I just thought Ise's version of Bagina could be the view of boobs through the vagina(wtf) in the 69 position. Cool.

Agree with B214.

1 post late.

-Kurt Cobain

Old 2017-02-21, 07:19   Link #68
Sparda4
Dark Knight

Quote:
That would be kinda wierd Ddraig would need to take control of Issei's body for that to happen i like the idea of Ddraig and Tiamat getting together but with Issei being the medium well that's just WIERD on so many levels
Sparda4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 07:21   Link #69
katokateki
Senior Kouhai

Ise was thinking of armor sex while he had lost his body. Maybe GR fulfilled his then dream?

-Kurt Cobain

Old 2017-02-21, 07:23   Link #70
Hakai

Quote:
I could imagine Tiamat asking Ddraig to show her that he loved her and ask him to do something which eventually ise would have to do upon Ddraig's request. Ise has Ddraig's aura. Why not? Ddraig is gonna be in Ise for like 10,000 years!!

In Volume 17 Fafnir could go into the depth of Heavenly Dragon's Sacred Gear, Tiamat should be able to do that(even if she has problem doing it Grigori could help her with this).
Old 2017-02-21, 07:24   Link #71
Sparda4
Dark Knight

@Kato Gimme a quote that i don't want to believe that he was thinking of banging in scale mail with ANYBODY.
Old 2017-02-21, 07:24   Link #72
katokateki
Senior Kouhai

And Ise could jump in and look at them like a creep.

-Kurt Cobain

Old 2017-02-21, 07:27   Link #73
Sparda4
Dark Knight

JESUS MAN and i thought my mind was fucked up, watching Dragons go at it my GOD there's something wrong with you man
Old 2017-02-21, 07:33   Link #74
katokateki
Senior Kouhai

Alright, time to make it clear that the whole armour thing was a joke. And hakaishin, your point is good, but physical thing is always preferable. Tiamat is in human form, they weren't that much in love and its been thousands of years. We don't even know whether they were actually in love.

Ise x Tiamat.

-Kurt Cobain

Old 2017-02-21, 07:49   Link #75
Hakai

Quote:
:And hakaishin, your point is good, but physical thing is always preferable.
I don't really care but while inside the SG Ddraig has a physical form(of a red Dragon)
Quote:
Tiamat is in human form,
Not her real form
Quote:
they weren't that much in love and its been thousands of years. We don't even know whether they were actually in love.
At least they know each other unlike Ise and Tiamat
Quote:
Ise x Tiamat.
Sorry not happening, same goes for Gabriel. But you can always dream I guess.
Old 2017-02-21, 07:54   Link #76
katokateki
Senior Kouhai

Fuck it! I'm dreaming about it until Ishibumi denies it.

How abut a TJ/BJ from Tiamat? Sound good? Okay.

-Kurt Cobain

Old 2017-02-21, 09:32   Link #77
Ariel_Saeba
Oppai Enthusiast

Man it's been a while and the 23 spoilers are out. Sasuga NoMan.

some quick comments on them:

Quote:
“Yes. This is the power of healing. This is a wonderful gift God bestowed to me.”

She was smiling but she looked somewhat sad.

Yes, this was how Asia and myself met――

High school D×D 23

I…I want to aim to become the club president which suits me. ――Asia Argento

How do you do. I am Rudiger Rosenkreutz. ――7th Ranker of Rating Game: Rudiger Rosenkreutz

That man is a reincarnated Devil who was formerly a human. He was a legendary player and one of the person Hyoudou Issei was aiming for.

We need to defeat this team led by Dulio-sama which is formed by strong reincarnated Angels. …This will be a big obstacle for our team. ――Ravel Phenex

The first obstacle for this tournament awaits Ise’s team.

Oh, so Xenovia-paisen and others will become my friends!? I’m so hyped! ――Team Rias’s mysterious swordswoman, Lint Selzen

A new member is about to join the girls group that are from Church
Church Quartet hype. No more no less.

Quote:
The reincarnated Angels of Joker Dulio’s team are all top-tier fighters of the Church. ――Xenovia Quarta

A fight against her former comrades is about to begin for Xenovia.

I will have to work even harder on my job as a Devil under Ise-kun. ――Rossweisse

It’s only for a limited time, but finally the Devil’s job starts for Hyodou Issei’s servants.

Hahaha, the identity of Mister Black is excellent. Now, this is what I’m talking about. ――Vali Lucifer

Ise is shocked and Vali is in joy at Rias Gremory team’s mysterious ‘Pawn’.

If you join my team then the tournament-focused team will be complete. ――Rias Gremory

The new team member who was welcomed by Rias Gremory is――

…My husband…please allow me to offer you a service. ――Himejima Akeno

Is there anyone…who can stop the woman who has become engaged with Hyoudo Issei?

Ddraig, prepare yourself. ――Chaos Karma Tiamat

T-Tiamat! Wait, let me explain myself! ――Two Heavenly Dragons Sekiryuutei Ddraig

The last and the strongest Dragon King gets in contact with Sekiryuutei.

Nariki Ouryuu, heading out! ――The heir of Nakiri clan: Nakiri Ouryuu

I shall become Sekiryuutei’s fang! No matter who it is, I shall take down anyone in our path! ―― The retainer of “Sekiryuutei of the Blazing Truth”, Bova Tannin

Dragons with powers gathers under Sekiryuutei.

…I want to participate in this tournament no matter what. ――Elmenhilde Galstein

She tries to hide her true intention, but…

S-So this is the anti-Ise-kun D-Dulio-san and his team prepared!! ――Kiba Yuuto

Hyoudou Issei ――cannot escape from it.

I chose to fight alongside Darling, Asia-san, and Xenovia. That’s why I can even fight against my comrades! ――Shidou Irina

For that reason they also didn’t hesitate against Irina. A respect to their comrade――.

…This is just the worst. ――Toujou Koneko

Wrong, this is the best.

How about I take a look into your Evil Piece since it has been awhile. ――Maou Ajuka Beelzebub

Hyoudou Issei who had Dragongodified has had his Evil Pieces reached another――

I merely need to judge his quality as a [King]. ――Bina Lessthan

There is something she needs to fulfill.

New “Brave Saints” descends front of Hyoudou Issei’s team—!!

Let’s have a good match where both team gives their all. ――Raphael’s A, Deethelm Waldseemüller

Even if they may be a fellow comrade of the anti-terrorist team they will become a rival Ise needs to defeat during the game――。

Here I come, Xenovia! We will continue off with our battle which we couldn’t settle during our time as a warrior! ――Uriel’s A, Nero Raimondi

Hot-blooded boy priest challenges Xenovia.

…I will even go far to expose my breast in order to stop Sekiryuutei for the sake of Heaven. ――Gabriel’s A, Mirana Shatarova

The entrance of the new big-breasted pretty sister is exposing the position of Asia who had the original position of a sister in danger!

Hyoudou Issei has an ambition. He has a dream.

His members also an ambition of their own.

And Dulio Gesualdo also has his own dream.

The Angels aligning with Dulio also has a dream.

Here I come, Dulio! Even if we may be comrades that is different during the fight of this game! ――“Sekiryuutei of the Blazing Truth” Hyoudou Issei

Yeah, that’s the spirit! Let’s have an all-out battle among fellow D×D members where we put our dreams on the line! ― “Joker of Heaven” Dulio Gesualdo

There are battles you need to accept for being their comrade――

Hey, Issei. Have you ever had a ‘fun’ battle? ――The former Governor of Grigori, Azazel

When Sensei asked as such, I didn’t know how to answer.

But with Dulio and with my rivals, I may find that answer――

This is a single page of the younger generations youth.

High School D×D23

Coming out on March 18th!

I may fight both of you one day. ――New Chief-God of Olympus, Apollo

Yo, brother(Vali), and Sekiryuutei. How about we have a good match if we face each other? ――New Chief-God of Asgard, Vidar

The ones awaiting in the path of Hyoudou Issei and others are ――inevitable myths like battles against Gods.
Crom confirmed. I wonder what kind of job will the Hyoudou peerage have in store?

Rias' final tournament team member is finally revealed. More hype.

Ah, Dragon feast. Also, Yandere Tiamat confirmed (well, she originally was a Yandere in the Mesopotamian Myths). The Nakiri is also a very good plus. (This is what Robertina said back in EX about having the Five Kyoto Great Family heads being part of the ExE team).

Hmm, readjusting Ise's evil piece is of course related to the Dragon Drive and Dragonification. Ajuka's last check was when he got CCQ so it's due for an update.

Some of the Joker's high position team members are the three remaining Aces. Onee-san Maria Sharapova-esque name ftw.

Didn't expect Apollo to be the Greek Chief. I was expecting someone more experienced and powerful like Athena or Ares. Perhaps due to him being the god of the sun? Also, Vidar is kinda expected(though I was hoping for Baldr, but then again Ragnarok hasn't achieved yet, so he stays dead for most of the time) since he is Odin's second legitimate son (as in born from his wife Frigg). Him greeting Vali has double take from the original myth: the original Norse Vali being his half-brother, and the one who took revenge for Baldr.
Old 2017-02-21, 10:23   Link #78
Crimson406

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel_Saeba View Post
Man it's been a while and the 23 spoilers are out. Sasuga NoMan.

some quick comments on them:

Church Quartet hype. No more no less.

Crom confirmed. I wonder what kind of job will the Hyoudou peerage have in store?

Rias' final tournament team member is finally revealed. More hype.

Ah, Dragon feast. Also, Yandere Tiamat confirmed (well, she originally was a Yandere in the Mesopotamian Myths). The Nakiri is also a very good plus. (This is what Robertina said back in EX about having the Five Kyoto Great Family heads being part of the ExE team).

Hmm, readjusting Ise's evil piece is of course related to the Dragon Drive and Dragonification. Ajuka's last check was when he got CCQ so it's due for an update.

Some of the Joker's high position team members are the three remaining Aces. Onee-san Maria Sharapova-esque name ftw.

Didn't expect Apollo to be the Greek Chief. I was expecting someone more experienced and powerful like Athena or Ares. Perhaps due to him being the god of the sun? Also, Vidar is kinda expected(though I was hoping for Baldr, but then again Ragnarok hasn't achieved yet, so he stays dead for most of the time) since he is Odin's second legitimate son (as in born from his wife Frigg). Him greeting Vali has double take from the original myth: the original Norse Vali being his half-brother, and the one who took revenge for Baldr.
And Ise gets some new girls that aren't Devils.
Crimson406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 10:47   Link #79
Sparda4
Dark Knight

That's the most important thing to you guys ? Issei getting new girls ? What about the evil pieces dulio's team and what about the A's of the brave saints these are important stuff too.
Old 2017-02-21, 10:51   Link #80
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Why does this sound like a wife catching her husband cheating on her?

@CrimsonDarkness406, i think that's more to a flashback than Azazel appearing.
More like a wife whose husband disappeared for several years and she's finally found him.