AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

View Poll Results: Critique of Episode 06
10 out of 10: Approaching Perfection... 20 28.57%
9 out of 10: Excellent... 32 45.71%
8 out of 10: Very Good... 8 11.43%
7 out of 10: Good... 8 11.43%
6 out of 10: Average... 2 2.86%
5 out of 10: Below Average... 0 0%
4 out of 10: Poor... 0 0%
3 out of 10: Bad... 0 0%
2 out of 10: Very Bad... 0 0%
1 out of 10: Torturous... 0 0%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-03-04, 01:06   Link #21
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by STaRGaZeR69 View Post
Weakest episode so far. Not to mention animation is worse overall, and really lame in some places.
We didn't watch the same episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
All she said is still believe what he believes in. Doesn't explain why Mineva told Frontal and why Banagher didn't confront her after he got pissed......
This part was slightly weird, because it was changed from the novel.
I guess from the anime's perspective, you can say she told him in exchange for FF coming forward with his ideology.

Highlights of the episode for me are the two captains. Mitas was a man among man, and Zinnerman ... that picture + Symphony in the background ... Tezuka definitely did a SSS+ job there. Finally, of course there's this

Please have an anime original ending.
It's important (ry
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 01:33   Link #22
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post
We didn't watch the same episode.

This part was slightly weird, because it was changed from the novel.
I guess from the anime's perspective, you can say she told him in exchange for FF coming forward with his ideology.

Highlights of the episode for me are the two captains. Mitas was a man among man, and Zinnerman ... that picture + Symphony in the background ... Tezuka definitely did a SSS+ job there. Finally, of course there's this

It's important (ry
That scene was so nice ;_; seeing Marida put on that smile was heartbreaking in some way. icecream ;_; Hell, that entire scene with the drinks was really cute.
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 12:50   Link #23
leolim

Its not easy for UC fans to enjoy a All Talk episodes (since they are traumatized by the all talk episodes like wing and seed).
leolim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 13:19   Link #24
DarkWarrior
Anaheim Electronics

Great setup episode building towards the final battle. We got a better idea of what the different sides are after and what their motivations are. Not a lot of action though, but that was fine with me. I laughed when that Jegan grabbed Banshee by the horn and attempted to stab it in the face. I knew that long horn was a liability.
DarkWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 13:31   Link #25
Helius

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWarrior View Post
I laughed when that Jegan grabbed Banshee by the horn and attempted to stab it in the face. I knew that long horn was a liability.
More amazing was the fact that the thing didn't snap. If only that were the case with the gunplas that I've built...
Helius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 20:08   Link #26
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWarrior View Post
Great setup episode building towards the final battle. We got a better idea of what the different sides are after and what their motivations are. Not a lot of action though, but that was fine with me. I laughed when that Jegan grabbed Banshee by the horn and attempted to stab it in the face. I knew that long horn was a liability.
Aw c'mon, give the Jegan pilot props for guts
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 15:38   Link #27
hai_san

GREAT EPISODE perfect background and prepraration EP for the GRAND FINAL ... damn another year wait

Even if there was only Speeches and Dialogues and no fights, but how great they were. The highlights are 3 Captains (FF, Midas and Zinnerman) and Marida!! Eye candies as for Mineva in her full Zeon Suit and Unicorn in full armament .

ps: did i mention that the music ist fantantic? ... well since the music in all ep were fabulous, a fact i sometimes forget to pay attention to mention.

Last edited by hai_san; 2013-03-10 at 16:00.
hai_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 16:09   Link #28
Helius

Quote:
Originally Posted by hai_san View Post
ps: did i mention that the music ist fantantic? ... well since the music in all ep were fabulous, a fact i sometimes forget to pay attention to mention.
As far as I'm concerned "Re: I Am" is already a masterpiece. Sawano Hiroyuki has fast become one of my favourite musicians. I'm liking his style a lot.
Helius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 18:54   Link #29
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Great preparation for the last ep. Marida's scene with Zinnerman was good. Found it funny that the box is on industrial 7.
Old 2013-03-11, 03:43   Link #30
bumbayker

Fantastic episode. Even if it was mostly dialogue the drama was still pretty intense. I really like Zimmerman character and his development. He's a cut above the rest and shows a lot of humanity. Hoping he and Marida would live through all this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leolim View Post
Its not easy for UC fans to enjoy a All Talk episodes (since they are traumatized by the all talk episodes like wing and seed).
Are you kidding? I enjoy the dialogue as much as the fight scenes. This is UC and half of the conflict isn't settled by weapons of mass destruction unlike many Gundam AUs.
bumbayker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 04:01   Link #31
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbayker View Post
This is UC and half of the conflict isn't settled by weapons of mass destruction unlike many Gundam AUs.
Come on now, don’t start a war between UC fans and AU fans here . As a Gundam fan, I like most of UC and most of AU. Hell, I even like SD Gundam series for their silliness .
Old 2013-03-11, 13:25   Link #32
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

Well I just watched the new episode, anyone else think it felt like a rehash of the last episode?
Spoiler for Plot, I think. Not sure how broad something has to be for it not to be a spoiler.:
Felt very similar, but at least this will get most of the talking scenes out of the way when the final episode comes, lets hope it's like episode 4!
DuelGundam2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 15:57   Link #33
Vash1306
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helius View Post
As far as I'm concerned "Re: I Am" is already a masterpiece. Sawano Hiroyuki has fast become one of my favourite musicians. I'm liking his style a lot.
Anyone know when the single is going to be released ;3
Vash1306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 16:10   Link #34
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vash1306 View Post
Anyone know when the single is going to be released ;3
If I am not mistaken, the single will be released on March 20
Old 2013-03-11, 19:56   Link #35
Pen3

As much as i like Minerva i want Banagher to end up with Marida they're incredibly cute together. If they kill her off i don't know if i can re-watch Unicorn again.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 03:20   Link #36
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen3 View Post
As much as i like Minerva i want Banagher to end up with Marida they're incredibly cute together. If they kill her off i don't know if i can re-watch Unicorn again.
At the very least I hope Banagher and Marida can live normal lives.

However

If you are a Ple, original or not, your chances of survival isn't high. I did not read the novel but I just have a feeling that Marida isn't going to survive especially if she fights in that half junk.

I mean Ple's VA died....
Old 2013-03-12, 09:44   Link #37
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Excellent set-up episode. The wait for the final episode is going to be excruciating.

I love Marida in this episode. All of the scenes were great. Talking and giving advice to Banagher in his room, calling Zimmerman dad, slapping Angelo's shit... She's finally following her heart. I really really hope she'll survive the series. I'm not holding my breath though...
Old 2013-03-12, 10:56   Link #38
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Send a message via MSN to Exia_00 Send a message via Yahoo to Exia_00
So watching the ep a few times... the location of the box is it exactly inside the colony builder or behind the tapestry as suggested by Martha and that Micott also said "her skin tingles when a woman lies, and with this girl, she means business" Either way... they ALL just got trolled by Cardeas Vist.
Old 2013-03-12, 13:49   Link #39
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

I think they are trying to conserve all the remaining budgets to next ova for all the fight scenes ahead...
FA Unicorn vs. Banshee!!!
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 19:28   Link #40
Scherzo09

I think the difference between this and something like SEED, Wing, or Zeta is what they're talking about I feel is more thematically relevant to the viewer, as well as what's going on in the story itself.
Scherzo09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
episode discussion