Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-11-02, 18:05   Link #41
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by astayanax View Post

Kabuto can't summon Orochimaru either because Orochi is still alive (he is currently sealed in Itachi's artifact wielded by his Susano)
I see a couple ways for Orochimaru to return at this point

1)Kabuto summons him. (Hopefully Oro would be able to break Kabuto's control over him if this happens)

2) Orochimaru breaks out of the sword when Sasuke uses his new EMS powered Susanoo

3) blank space to make my list seem longer and more impressive.

4) Orochimaru is alive inside Kabuto waiting for his chance to take over.

In any case, I just want Orochimaru back if I have to put up with every other character in the series being revived.
Old 2010-11-02, 18:16   Link #42
Kallen4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechdra View Post
All the zombies and yet they still did not dig up Hidan.
this

bring back the original zombie damn it

anyway, I love Kishi .. there's just nowhere to go but up now, since we've hit rock bottom .. I'm gonna be enjoying this

I wonder if zombie Itachi and new and improved Sasuke are gonna have some quality sibling time

also, is that zombie Nagato gonna have Rinnegan ? the same Rinnegan that Madara has ? the one that has IT'S OWN MASS PHOENIX DOWN ? the in-combat version .. or zombie-Itachi - his MS ? with Susanoo still wielding that ethereal sealing sword ?

Kabuto should resurrect Freeza, Cell, Buu and Espada for the lulz too
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 18:22   Link #43
AdventSleeper

I'm actually enjoying the appearances of some old characters. Brings back a bit of nostalgia from the series of back then, still. I do find it a bit ridiculous that a character that died so long ago is just brought back so easily like this, even if they're "zombies."

It must be some sort of cameo thing though, this seemingly being one of the last major events of the series and all.
AdventSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 18:31   Link #44
Shining Celebi
a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
I see a couple ways for Orochimaru to return at this point

1)Kabuto summons him. (Hopefully Oro would be able to break Kabuto's control over him if this happens)

2) Orochimaru breaks out of the sword when Sasuke uses his new EMS powered Susanoo

3) blank space to make my list seem longer and more impressive.

4) Orochimaru is alive inside Kabuto waiting for his chance to take over.

In any case, I just want Orochimaru back if I have to put up with every other character in the series being revived.
Or 5) some of those white snakes Orochimaru released in the Itachi fight did make it out and joined with Kabuto, turning Kabuto into the genuine article Orochimaru.

Kabuto doesn't just look like Orochimaru, he's smiling like him and acting like him, IMHO. But Orochimaru isn't ready (for whatever reason) to reveal himself, or else his and Kabuto's personalities have just merged. At the very least we can say that Orochimaru is in fact not sealed within Susanoo, the white snakes surely carried pieces of him away into the world, whether they burned up or not.
Shining Celebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 18:39   Link #45
james0246

btw, the Colour opening picture is quite nice. Tenten and Shino = Hawt! Sadly, the other girls look weird (Sakura looks to squashed; Ino looks too Orochimaru-ish; and Hinata just looks blank as a rock (at least Neji has a facial expression to make up for his pupilless eyes, but Hinata just look...absent)), and the boys are just the boys. Still, Naruto is cool in Jinchuuriki mode (and his little training with Kirabi was fun), so overall nice colour image.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 18:51   Link #46
Gin
*Artist

I just read the chapter, why aren't Neji and Hinata in a sensor company? You would think Hinata's dad would be strong enough to lead that division. And why is a samurai in charge of special ops? Did they just stick all the retards in that division and give it a cool name to make the members feel better about themselves?

EDIT:
And where are Konan and Kisame?
Old 2010-11-02, 18:52   Link #47
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

I wonder how Tsunade will feel about Dan being summoned, would've been nice if Kabuto summoned Minato so we can get a better look at his abilities, I'm guessing anyone that got shiki fuujined can't be summoned otherwise we should've seen Hashirama, Sarutobi and Tobirama, but then that wouldn't explain how Oro almost summoned Minato last time.

Is the former kage in the bandages the old Tsuchikage or the Mizukage before the jinchuuriki guy?

@Gin it looks like special ops is more tracking and interrogation, IMO it should be Kakashi in charge of special ops with the ANBU of all the Hidden Villages

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 19:13   Link #48
kitten320

Wow... so many zombies! Akatsuki, Zabuza, Haku... just wow... that will be some nice reunions! I so hope that Sakura will meet Sasori and his grandma again.

And I like the new teams, good to see characters mixing up with each other. Especially liked that Neji/Hinata, Shikamaru/Temari and Sakura/Lee teams. That will be fun to watch, though Ino/Shino also might be interesting

Hmm, maybe Kiba's sister will get some screen time?

Anyway, I like where it is heading. Hope to see some epic final meetings.
Old 2010-11-02, 19:14   Link #49
Kallen4life

Quote:
but then that wouldn't explain how Oro almost summoned Minato last time.
we don't actually know that it was supposed to be Minato, do we ?

or even Death God'ed souls can be summoned
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 19:24   Link #50
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
I just read the chapter, why aren't Neji and Hinata in a sensor company? You would think Hinata's dad would be strong enough to lead that division. And why is a samurai in charge of special ops? Did they just stick all the retards in that division and give it a cool name to make the members feel better about themselves?
Hyuuga, despite their eyes, are better used as close-range fighters.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 19:29   Link #51
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Holy shit, that old fart is not to be messed with. he'll throw giant turtles at you
Old 2010-11-02, 19:32   Link #52
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Like this new chapter
Seriously, all jump's chapter this week is great. Not much action this week but...the tension it builds up is enough for me to like this.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 19:38   Link #53
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Hyuuga, despite their eyes, are better used as close-range fighters.
That explains why the Shinobi Alliance wouldn't even know how many troops Madara has if it wasn't for that random Hyuuga with Anko sensing them with his Byakugan....

And speaking of close-range fighters, I'm still mad about the Mifune being in charge of Spec Ops, last time I checked, samurai are much better at close-range combat then they are at anything else.

EDIT:
nevermind, I just realized how stupid it is for entire divisions to have only one type of fighter.

Last edited by Gin; 2010-11-02 at 19:57.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 20:10   Link #54
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

this should be quite interesting, since the summons still retain their personalities
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 20:47   Link #55
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
this should be quite interesting, since the summons still retain their personalities
And memories ?
But still, guys like Azuma and those who befriend Naruto shouldn't get their memories back because it might hinder their fight for the war

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 21:01   Link #56
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

I suppose they will get their memories back but like orochimarus they would still be forced to fight i think hed only let the ones that would attack anyway without force since it probably makes them stronger not having their wills suppressed
Old 2010-11-02, 21:02   Link #57
Fran~
floating away...

Tactical vest for everybody, cause we were asking this since forever!...
Old 2010-11-02, 21:19   Link #58
Slayerx

Kabuto used Fanservice-no-justu

All those Zombies... even bringing back what appears to be Dan of all people. And yet he doesn't bother to bring back Jiraiya? That's a pretty obvious choice right there... And how about a little white-fang? Though i think my main concern with all these zombies though would be the fact that zombies are capable of regeneration and thus far the only way to get rid of them is to rip the souls right out of the resurrected bodies... something i think is a bit beyond most every ninja. So how will Kishi work around that and actually make them beatable?

And really what exactly was madara planning when he started this war? i mean he had the Zetsu's but it seems like he really has to thank Kabuto for a HUGE part of his fighting strength (strengthening his zetsu army and providing him with nearly all of his S and A class ninja support)...

I also do kind of have to question the divisions... i mean all things considered, wouldn't most ninja fights result in the fighters constantly switching between close, mid, and long range? Especially the close and mid range people... afterall, ninjas are fast and it takes them no time flat to close off distance. I mean if a ninja only has a range of like 50ft then that won't mean much since the enemy may be able to cover the distance quickly, even when having to fight through the close and mid range fighters... Really only the extremely long range fighters like the spider guy from the sound four could benefit from such structure; by striking from 100's of feet away it would be impossible for ninjas to get through the close and mid range fighters and get into attack range. Frankly i just think it would be better to keep the ninjas with their respective teams as they know how to coordinate with eachother

I'd also have to ask why are Gai and Lee in the close-mid group and why is chouji in the long range group (y'know him and his dad being in two different groups when they bother have the same fighting style is kind of tells you somethings wrong)
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 21:30   Link #59
Fran~
floating away...

We don't know who was the zombie that surprised Madara when Kabuto found his base... it can be Jiraiya... But... hell, i would not be mad if Jiraiya pulls a Gandalf and appears just in time to save Tsunade.

Kishi really needs to go to consult to a military institution... just a single medical company for FIVE DIVISIONS???

Poor Gai... he is under Kakashi's command? ... i can see some really bad ass fights here:
Gai and Kakashi fighting back to back? I can smell Lee's finest hour protecting Sakura.

and... GOTTA LOVE Temari and Shikamaru fighting together once more...
Old 2010-11-02, 21:32   Link #60
strategos

Not sure is this has been posted. But did anyone notice that the Fifth Hokage was upon the Zombies :S?

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion