AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Old 2013-03-30, 00:08   Link #1
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

So many ANIME FINALS THIS WEEK! HELP!

The one's w/o text means I have no knowledge and did not look into it. Please recommend me the your 2 best out the list. Thanks.

My taste are comedy/action/adventure/slice of life etc... and I dislike Gore and NTR, but Gore has to be Elfen Lied level anime.

Vividred Operation Episode 12 Final - no idea what this is, but it has Yuri, I like teases like in the form of Yura Yuri.
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Sena Episode 12 Final - did no see season 1, but I know enough to know that the stories about friend making club.
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha Episode 12 Final - On episode 2, saw lot of rant in the dicussion thread. This strongly reminds me of Spice and Wolf and I know the heroines are the same. I hope there is action and stronger romance later on.
Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 24 Final - read a few chapters in the manga, it looks serious.
Ai Mai Mi Episode 13 Final
Kotoura-san Episode 12 Final
Tamako Market Episode 12 Final - Saw only episode 1-2, got turn off by bird, but if it got better. lmk
Girls und Panzer Episode 12 Final
Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited – Hyoubu Kyousuke Episode 12 Final - I love ZKC, but this spin off, it seem so different than the original, more serious. Lmk other fans of both.
Old 2013-03-30, 00:14   Link #2
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

sounds like you havent watched a single one...and if you did only a few episodes.

So why do you care if they are finishing?
Old 2013-03-30, 01:34   Link #3
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Tamako Market and Kotoura-san are the only Winter 2013 anime I've watched while airing, and of those two the only one which I've enjoyed is Kotoura-san.

You basically just put up a list of anime you're already interested in and asked us to choose for you. I don't think that's proper for a recommendation thread. Learn how to lurk and make decisions for yourself next time.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-30, 02:04   Link #4
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Here’s some insight from me:

Vivid Red: If you adore anime like Strike Witches, you’re gonna like this one.

Boku wa Tomodachi: It’s easy to follow even if you didn’t watch the first season. You’ll only miss the origin of the club and the character introduction.

Maoyuu: If you’re looking for plenty of action and romance, you’ll be disappointed. Even though this series has a strong romance, it is focusing more on economy, politics and war tactics. If that’s not your thing then you’d better stay away from it. I recommend you to read the manga instead.

Zetsuen no Tempest: one of the finest series from the previous season until now. It has great story, great characters, great action, great romance, great background music, and great artwork and animation. The only bad thing from this anime is the weird OP songs. If you don’t mind serious action fantasy, you need to see this.

Kotoura-san: It’s a bittersweet story about an ESPer with no friends but getting some in her new school. It can be very grim and very funny at times. Try it.

Tamako Market: Not much plot, but the bird actually become a better character as the story goes. There are also some nice, funny and touching episodes after the first 2 episodes.

Girls und Panzer: I actually really like this anime since it has good characters, decent plot, and doesn’t contain excessive fanservice (unlike Strike Witches). If you like tanks and cute girls, you should definitely watch it.

Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited: If you like the original then this spin-off is definitely worthy to check out since the original mangaka also involved in the story-writing of this anime.
Old 2013-03-30, 04:32   Link #5
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Top 2:
Quote:
Vividred Operation Episode 12 Final - no idea what this is, but it has Yuri, I like teases like in the form of Yura Yuri.
It's mostly teasing level here too (the forekissing is as far as it goes see my avatar ), and had a pretty well self contained story. I really enjoyed it.

Quote:
Girls und Panzer Episode 12 Final
Good characters, and awesome tank battles it's fun to watch really.

Others:
Quote:
Tamako Market
Fun and decent/cute characters, but was overall really average (to me anyways).

Quote:
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
Was good S2, but ending was not a complete close to the series either.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-30, 05:02   Link #6
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
Tamako Market

Just watch them... coz they're the only ones in your list that I am watching ...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-30, 17:24   Link #7
kitten320

Kotoura-san and Tamako Market, didn't watch the rest.
Kotoura is better.
Old 2013-03-30, 19:18   Link #8
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Kotoura-san would be a good one to watch.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 12:36   Link #9
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Kotoura-san and Tamako Market, didn't watch the rest.
Kotoura is better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
Kotoura-san would be a good one to watch.
Thank you!