AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2021-08-10, 05:36   Link #1901
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Best Queen

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-10, 23:14   Link #1902
Doriankaioh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
The Marie Route Part 6 has finished translation on Bakapervert's Discord.

Edit: Did a review/summary thing. At this point, I think the purpose of the reincarnators is to try to save those worlds, because sitting back effectively dooms them.
I have a feeling that marie will awaken her sainted powers if she sees leon in a verge of death since she is also one of the saint's descendants
Doriankaioh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-10, 23:25   Link #1903
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doriankaioh View Post
I have a feeling that marie will awaken her sainted powers if she sees leon in a verge of death since she is also one of the saint's descendants
Marie isn’t a Saint though, as it had been shown in the main timeline, she is just very good at healing magic, but not on the Saint level
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-10, 23:33   Link #1904
Doriankaioh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
Marie isn’t a Saint though, as it had been shown in the main timeline, she is just very good at healing magic, but not on the Saint level
In Marie's route. The spirit of the evil saint said that Marie and Olivia are her descendants. That is why she is able to possess marie and olivia.
Old 2021-08-11, 00:19   Link #1905
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
The Marie Route Part 6 has finished translation on Bakapervert's Discord.

Edit: Did a review/summary thing. At this point, I think the purpose of the reincarnators is to try to save those worlds, because sitting back effectively dooms them.
Thank you for your quick summary.

I thought that Maria route will be fluffy when I read it and now it is even darker than the original story. What the hell.

So I guess the reincarnator came to the world for a reason and definitely not for slow life or live peacefully nonsense, but to lead the world to a better path.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-11, 00:46   Link #1906
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doriankaioh View Post
In Marie's route. The spirit of the evil saint said that Marie and Olivia are her descendants. That is why she is able to possess marie and olivia.
But so far, only Olivia manifest Saint power
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2021-08-11, 04:58   Link #1907
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
She is Saint but not the moment.
She will be the true Saint when she really need to. Like in WN.
When she really want to help Leon, all she need just called forth Saint Tools and they come to her.
Unlike before, she truly show up her skills as Saint. She even has knowledge of Saint magic
Wai still follow script of WN even though he expanding it more.
Old 2021-08-11, 13:39   Link #1908
Twi

Even then Marie has the Saint bloodline, the same as Olivia. The only thing separating them is raw natural talent and technically to be recognized as the Saint you only need to be accepted by all three of the artifacts, which is proving to be...

Not a good thing given the state of the world in the Marie Route.

I mean, technically, there's nothing stopping Marie from willingly letting Ann possess her for the power boost if she needs to heal Leon. She kicked her out before because she tried body snatching, but Ann has chilled down enough that she's content with the fact that one of her descendants won where she couldn't. If he was sincerely in trouble the two may be willing to do that. The only issue would be getting her out afterward and there's nothing technically stopping her from willingly leaving her host either. You have to bank on the fact that a living grudge has sincerely had a change of heart.

And considering said grudge has mentioned her counterpart would off her descendant and is currently using the body of one to disastrous ends for what was effectively a one-sided crush, I would be a little leery on banking on that.

Would make for a good ending to the arc where you have Ann!Marie and Dark!Olivia duking it out before the latter attempts to possess the former but Luxion rigged the equivalent of a spiritual bomb and so the grudge takes itself out so that her descendants no longer have to deal with her malice.

Actually...

Spoiler for Question Spoiler:

Last edited by Twi; 2021-08-11 at 13:49.
Twi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-11, 22:45   Link #1909
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Well, Marie route actually started by one paragraph from last arc of WN about Leon's ancestor.
There's no mention of Saint as far I can remember
Old 2021-08-12, 13:32   Link #1910
Doriankaioh

Quote:
Even then Marie has the Saint bloodline, the same as Olivia. The only thing separating them is raw natural talent and technically to be recognized as the Saint you only need to be accepted by all three of the artifacts, which is proving to be...

Not a good thing given the state of the world in the Marie Route.

I mean, technically, there's nothing stopping Marie from willingly letting Ann possess her for the power boost if she needs to heal Leon. She kicked her out before because she tried body snatching, but Ann has chilled down enough that she's content with the fact that one of her descendants won where she couldn't. If he was sincerely in trouble the two may be willing to do that. The only issue would be getting her out afterward and there's nothing technically stopping her from willingly leaving her host either. You have to bank on the fact that a living grudge has sincerely had a change of heart.

And considering said grudge has mentioned her counterpart would off her descendant and is currently using the body of one to disastrous ends for what was effectively a one-sided crush, I would be a little leery on banking on that.

Would make for a good ending to the arc where you have Ann!Marie and Dark!Olivia duking it out before the latter attempts to possess the former but Luxion rigged the equivalent of a spiritual bomb and so the grudge takes itself out so that her descendants no longer have to deal with her malice.

Actually...

Spoiler for Question Spoiler:

Ann!Marie vs Dark!Olivia vs Angelica (Saint power awaken) sounds awesome. I wonder who will win.
Old 2021-09-22, 07:43   Link #1911
n0m@n
C-Z

Volume 9 is coming out in 30th November. So the final arc (in the webnovel) is starting.
Old 2021-09-27, 19:00   Link #1912
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Who would have thought the nicest boi of game 2 was the true boss that even after the end ended capturing Noelle's sister heart forever.
Old 2021-10-02, 00:50   Link #1913
Twi

Edit: Nevermind original question, figured it out.

But, I heard rumors that that:

Spoiler:

Any truth to that?

Last edited by Twi; 2021-10-02 at 01:39.
Twi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-02, 01:54   Link #1914
mickbis

Quote:
Edit: Nevermind original question, figured it out.

But, I heard rumors that that:

Spoiler:

Any truth to that?
Spoiler:
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-02, 02:39   Link #1915
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

And including five idiots as well.
They probably told Noelle off screen as well
Old 2021-10-02, 02:43   Link #1916
sierra117
Harem Seeker

So do they know Leon is a reincarnator?
Old 2021-10-02, 02:49   Link #1917
Twi

Quote:
I'd imagine so if the above is the case considering the mess that Volume 8 began with people thinking Leon's dad was having affairs with Marie's mother instead of Leon having a sister fetish.
Old 2021-10-02, 02:50   Link #1918
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
In LN, not yet.
In WN, yes.
Old 2021-10-04, 08:00   Link #1919
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Ok, I have an urge for best girl pictures.

Please post Queen pics.
Old 2021-10-10, 07:04   Link #1920
avocat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Ok, I have an urge for best girl pictures.

Please post Queen pics.
https://twitter.com/shiosatojyun11/s...155649/photo/1
avocat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, milf, ore tueeeeee(?), otome game, queen is viable, reincarnated mc, the true king, true harem