AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Attack on Titan

Notices

Old 2018-05-03, 17:16   Link #3321
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Spoiler for chapter 105:
Spoiler for chapter 105:
Old 2018-05-03, 17:48   Link #3322
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Spoiler for 105:
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-03, 17:55   Link #3323
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

^
Spoiler for 105:
Old 2018-05-03, 18:30   Link #3324
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

^
Spoiler for 105:
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2018-05-03, 23:39   Link #3325
grecefar

dammit sasha, dammit eren, dammit zeke, damm everything...

great chapter btw.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-03, 23:47   Link #3326
The Small One

I'm surprised, that according to the conversation the whole thing was Zeke's plan. Not Eren, Armin or Levi, but Zeke… Now I'm really curious for a flashback. How did it happen, that he changed his mind so drastically and how did he approach the people from Paradis, especially without anyone noticing.
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-04, 05:31   Link #3327
KikeLyne

Should have brought a potato or meat as a bullet protector.
Still, Sasha had several close calls in the story. Guess death finally caught her.

Still, not sure what to feel of the corps's hungry lady didn't get eaten like food. Also, the one who shot and killed her was the 1 she spared/'ignored'.
KikeLyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-04, 10:52   Link #3328
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I have mixed feelings about Sasha's death. It's good to know the characters from the original group are no longer safe, but the way it happened was just so abrupt. And I don't know if it was intentional or not, but Eren asking what her final words were with a super bleak look on his face only to be told it was "meat" was way too funny. She died as she lived, constantly thinking about food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I'm surprised, that according to the conversation the whole thing was Zeke's plan. Not Eren, Armin or Levi, but Zeke… Now I'm really curious for a flashback. How did it happen, that he changed his mind so drastically and how did he approach the people from Paradis, especially without anyone noticing.
I think the answer to the last question is in the chapter. He had some of his followers participate in the attempted invasions of Paradis and had them act as emissaries. We do need a flashback for the rest though. I particularly want to know why the Survey Corps decided to trust him after he killed so many of them.
Old 2018-05-04, 21:43   Link #3329
Twi

Sasha sparing Gabi ended up costing her life in the end. The cruel irony.
Old 2018-05-04, 22:05   Link #3330
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Cruel fate waiting for Gabi...
Old 2018-05-04, 22:45   Link #3331
Toukairin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Cruel fate waiting for Gabi...
Very painful death coming. I wonder what that will be. Having seen quite the lot of ways to die in Game of Thrones, Isayama better come up with something that will be extremely satisfying for the reader.
Toukairin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-05, 00:04   Link #3332
Twi

Nah. She's got to "learn" just how wrong that propaganda spiel was and that Reiner's words were being misinterpreted. If they were going to kill them, Jean would've tossed the out of the blimp to their deaths.
Old 2018-05-05, 07:48   Link #3333
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Yeah, they're not going to kill them. They will most likely try to educate them. It should be easy with Falco, but not so much with Gabi.

By the way, I wonder what kind of repercussions Piecke recognizing Zeke's follower will have. Zeke intended to fake his death, but now Marley will strongly suspect he's still alive and has defected. Another miscalculation on his part.
Old 2018-05-05, 11:57   Link #3334
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toukairin View Post
Very painful death coming. I wonder what that will be. Having seen quite the lot of ways to die in Game of Thrones, Isayama better come up with something that will be extremely satisfying for the reader.
Quoting your post has nothing to do with what I'm about to post, but I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that what you said is in direct contrast with the easy-going look/atmosphere of your avatar.

-------------

Anyway @thread, unfortunately Gabi may be one of the few to see this through to the end. After all the exposure she's had since her introduction, I don't see her dying at all. That said, I'm not sure whether Falco dies or not yet, because the empathy/understanding of the situation he shows is exactly what can get him killed later on.

Tho, I'm curious as to who in Paradis would be paired with Gabi in to serve as her guide/mentor during her re-education process. She has a lot in common with Eren, but that was the old Eren. As he is now, it isn't exactly a good matchup. Besides, I'm pretty sure Falco would be the one paired with Eren anyway.
Old 2018-05-05, 20:58   Link #3335
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

I'm not sure how good this whole operation will turn out to be. In the end everyone else was contrary to this attack, and I don't think it was just out of concern for the danger Eren would put himself in.

While it seems that some countries are supporting Paradis it seems also clear that there are many others, if not the majority, that will not take well this attack and the fact that the Eldians recovered the majority of the 9 titans.

Paradis is going to face even more wars in the near future, and Zeke's and Eren's plan only seems to involve getting powerful enough to crush any opposition. I'm not sure this is really the best path to take for them, especially when flying superiority is going to decide the outcome of wars in the near future.

Anyway I think Gabi's beliefs are going to take a very huge shock now that she has seen Zeke's betrayal, but I wonder what she'll actually decide to do in the end. I'm almost certain that Falco is going to switch sides though.

Also, I wonder what Reiner will do from now on, but I guess he won't live much longer.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-05, 23:07   Link #3336
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Sasha dies in such a shit way. I'm so mad....

Killed by a freakin brat.

This series went down hill ever sense the time skip to be honest...
Old 2018-05-06, 04:05   Link #3337
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

This is my take on Ch.105:

Sasha's Death
- The Squad were simply careless this time. They are still inside the enemy territory even they are in a Blimp. No matter what happens, never let your guard down. Be it Air, Land or Water. Many things could happened. And what they did, they just celebrate that they have succeeded their strategy.

No, you don't celebrate in a hostile place. Casual greeting is fine but be vigilant. Secure and guard your exits for potential pursuits from the enemies. Check your cables to those who are still connected outside. If there is something wrong with the cable such as increase of weight or anything, cut it. If all your members are inside, close the exits so that to prevent Snipers to get a clear shot or Bombs that might get through.

You will only feel safe until you arrive at a safe zone. Until then, raise your wariness to the fullest until you are out of the enemy territory.

If they have done all that, they could have prevent Sasha from being shot by the Kid. We cannot blame Eren for this matter.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-06, 05:21   Link #3338
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

It's Sasha's fault for killing Gabi, Jean and Sasha hestitate.
Especially they are in enemies territory... It's wrong killing children? Don't give me that shit...
Old 2018-05-06, 10:18   Link #3339
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I hope the Anime doesn't go the mangas god awful route.
Old 2018-05-06, 11:00   Link #3340
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
While it seems that some countries are supporting Paradis it seems also clear that there are many others, if not the majority, that will not take well this attack and the fact that the Eldians recovered the majority of the 9 titans.
No one knows the Beast Titan is on their side yet.

Also, they were going to face war either way. Hell, Eren did not actually begin attacking until Marlay announced they were declaring all-out war. Can't get butthurt when you declare war and then promptly get your ass handed to you.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote