4 out of 10 : Poor 3 0.65%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.22%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 27 5.87%
Voters: 460. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-07, 07:32   Link #1041
Thar
n00b

It can be Rolo, because Jeremiah is now on Lelouch side. A powerful geass and geass canceller is ultimate win for oobk. It can't go that easy.

At the same time, when a scene is showed like this (no blood at the time of killing etc) it may be a trick. We'll eventually find out what just happened.

If t's Rolo after all, karmic death is all that's left for him.

Apart from that, Jeremiah sideswithch and hinted Suzaku sideswitch were even more interesting in that episode. Seems like Emperor is in big trouble when more people loyal to him will find out about details on Marianne's death. Also, opening somewhat showed more Schneizel, which is good.
Thar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 07:38   Link #1042
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
There was a 3rd person at the scene, turn on the volume you can hear a person's footstep approaching!
Old 2008-07-07, 07:40   Link #1043
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenta View Post
There was a 3rd person at the scene, turn on the volume you can hear a person's footstep approaching!
Are you very sure about this?
Old 2008-07-07, 07:42   Link #1044
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
The couple of 'tap' sounds on the floor at 19:57 and 20:00 and the sequence of Rollo's change in expression tells me this.
Old 2008-07-07, 07:44   Link #1045
dsOnTheRun
Hmmm . .

Quote:
nope... i dun think i heard something...
dsOnTheRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 07:45   Link #1046
dsOnTheRun
Hmmm . .

Quote:
The couple of 'tap' sounds on the floor at 19:57 and 20:00 and the sequence of Rollo's change in expression tells me this.
lol? tht's footstep of shirley's...
Old 2008-07-07, 07:48   Link #1047
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsOnTheRun View Post
lol? tht's footstep of shirley's...
She was stamping her foot.
Old 2008-07-07, 07:52   Link #1048
dsOnTheRun
Hmmm . .

i think it is Rolo who killed shirley.. as someone said on top ( Rollo used geass and killed shirley so shirley don't know who shot her when she was talking to lelouch ) ... i rembmer tht someone said before that Rollo really thrist for a family or brotherly (something like tht) and maybe he is sensitive to Lelouch's sister, and shirley juz mentioned nunally before rollo uses his geass..

uhmm ... is there other posiblity?
Old 2008-07-07, 08:05   Link #1049
Scion

I'm starting to doubt Rolo's loyalty to Lelouch right now.
Rolo either killed Shirley because he didn't know what she was going to do, or he's secretly against Lelouch and is trying to destroy the Black Knights, but still, Shirley died
Scion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 08:07   Link #1050
JerryShaw

Can you imagine how confused Shirley was? I mean people have been messing with her head forever. And just when she finally sorted out her memories and talks to someone she thinks is a friend, she finds herself lying in a pool of her own blood. I mean she was like, "I want to protect and make him happy..."

*wakes up in her blood*

"What the...?!"
JerryShaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 09:01   Link #1051
amjzz

Rollo killed shirley because she said that lelouch sister was nunally...
amjzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 09:10   Link #1052
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjzz View Post
Rollo killed shirley because she said that lelouch sister was nunally...
The little faggot got jealous, and his knife hand felt itchy.

Let's hope the dicks of the homosexual rapists in the HELL he goes to will be CONSTANTLY itchy when he is around.
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 09:15   Link #1053
zetsubou-san
suicidal self-flagellator

If there's anything I've learned after watching 1 and a half seasons of Code Geass, it's that it never pays to take the easy route by believing whatever the writers want you to.

I'm with the camp that says Rollo's apparent involvement in the murder is so obvious that it just can't be true.
zetsubou-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 09:16   Link #1054
amjzz

Im not sure if rollo used a knife, after all shirley had a gun with her...
amjzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 09:34   Link #1055
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
how funny is it that the only suviving memebers of the purist faction are now on zero and the japanese side
thats just fucked up
Old 2008-07-07, 09:48   Link #1056
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Very good and climactic episode. Really sorry for Shirley, she probably doesn't even know what happened to her. One moment talking to Rollo, next looking at the ceiling with a hole in her stomach bleeding out.

As for who did it, the evidence is pretty damning for Rollo, and I'm willing get the torches and pictchforks ready. But what annoys me is we didn't see him do it. Is this just for dramatic effect? a red herring? Or is it because something happened, maybe not another person, but Rollo perhaps expressing some form of regret, agonising over what he is about to do, kinda like Gollum/Smegol. Which will all be revealed later. Rollo wants Lelouch as his brother, and he'll do what it takes to keep him that way. Shirley just unfortunately hit the wrong button. Ahh the shattered mental condition of a deranged boy...

R.I.P Shirley.

Oraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaange. Ahh always makes me chuckle. Mmm interesting defection there, I wonder diversionary plan on his part or not, time will tell I guess. Either way he'll be an interesting weapon at Lelouche's disposal.

Not sure I like whats presented in the new OP though.... but some of the images give me a little hope it wont be as bad as I fear!
Old 2008-07-07, 09:56   Link #1057
Yorae_paladin1

So orange is on Lulus side man how wierd is that and poor Rolo just did something very stupid if Lulu finds out he is in deep shit.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 10:10   Link #1058
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Quote:
Rolo just did something very stupid if Lulu finds out he is in deep shit
MMmm and unless Rollo does 'something stupid' Lulu has no reason to suspect him really.

It'll be interesting to see how her death affects Lelouche. I imagine it will have the same (or similar) effect that Euphiemia's death had on Suzaku. But unlike Suzaku, Lelouche has no specific target to vent his rage on. Instead he'll just end up being far more harsh and rash towards his enemies in general I would say. Probably not a good day to be a Brittanian soldier.
Old 2008-07-07, 10:20   Link #1059
Rahvin

As far as rolo shooting her in the head/slashing her throat goes, couldn't he have been trying to make her suffer a bit, for mentioning nunnally, or not mess up her face, for lelouche's sake?
Rahvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 10:22   Link #1060
RedWing

I hate the last part of the ED with Suzaku and Lelouch together. The thought of those two being friends again sickens me. In fact that shot makes them look like they are 'more' than just friends which is more infuriating.
RedWing is offline   Reply With Quote