AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-06-21, 19:43   Link #4281
hyddty

i think if nothing too serious change then at this point aria is gonna win and most likely by a otp ending instead of an harem one
hyddty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-21, 21:12   Link #4282
tsunade666

From what I remember, there has been no progression in harem or event that solidifies harem. The girls are there and there are still interactions but I can't remember an event that would trigger for harem end. There is king mode of hysteria mode but even that, I remember more of event with Aria than an important event with harem. Though, little sister is probably staying, even if Kinji picked Aria. There is also little bro that stalks in the dark or rather acting as bodyguard/help.
Old 2017-06-22, 08:25   Link #4283
hyddty

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
From what I remember, there has been no progression in harem or event that solidifies harem. The girls are there and there are still interactions but I can't remember an event that would trigger for harem end. There is king mode of hysteria mode but even that, I remember more of event with Aria than an important event with harem. Though, little sister is probably staying, even if Kinji picked Aria. There is also little bro that stalks in the dark or rather acting as bodyguard/help.
imagine a family with: kinji, aria, minuet, kaname,g4 xD
hyddty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-22, 08:34   Link #4284
tsunade666

add area's mom, heck if i remember it right, kinji had more score points on aria' s mom than aria or other girls. I think its flere that said it, he also felt irritated by it but I'm not sure if its flere, but the one who post it is kinda shock and irritated towards that scene.
Old 2017-08-03, 12:41   Link #4285
AksaraKishou

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
add area's mom, heck if i remember it right, kinji had more score points on aria' s mom than aria or other girls. I think its flere that said it, he also felt irritated by it but I'm not sure if its flere, but the one who post it is kinda shock and irritated towards that scene.

Yeah, can somebody explain what's the deal with Aria's mom? Saw on the wiki that she was in love with Kinji. O.o
AksaraKishou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-04, 04:46   Link #4286
The 48th Ronin

I like to know myself, too.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-05, 22:10   Link #4287
tsunade666

In love? really? where did that came from? I know there was a connection and a possible event but love? not sure there.
Old 2017-08-05, 23:23   Link #4288
AP24

All I know is that there's this part near the end of Vol 21 that Flere described.

Spoiler for Aria's mom and Kinji:

She's definitely one of the best MILFs.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-06, 00:41   Link #4289
The 48th Ronin

The actual fuck?
Old 2017-08-06, 02:41   Link #4290
tsunade666

it's not been actually said, flere just probably? said it, that made him cringe and stop reading it from then on. unless I read it myself, I won't judge. plus, his going steady with Aria right? sleeping together?

sigh.... I just wish for this story to be further translated.
Old 2017-08-10, 08:04   Link #4291
Murakami Kai
Jesus Of Cringe

Wow, this is still going on? Geez. I've even heard it's already up to volume 25. I saw illustrations for volume 25 on the wiki even. Didn't know if they were real or not.

But damn. Will this ever end? How many more times can you bring in historical figures or people of dead political movements before you run out of ideas? Is this going to go into mythologies now like Norse mythology? Or did it already?
Old 2017-08-10, 13:03   Link #4292
alex_drian

I saw two lllustrations of the novels with characters of AA, Akari and her tomboy friend, they do something here or are only cameos.

I like a bit more AA because don't have so much magical shit, the MC girls have like 1/4 of the power of Kinji and co, and yes, almost all are gay and have lots of fanservice, but out of that they didn't exceed the mortal realm, except for defeat Kaname in her prime. Now that I read this, yep, my problem is Kinji.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-11, 10:52   Link #4293
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murakami Kai View Post
Wow, this is still going on? Geez. I've even heard it's already up to volume 25. I saw illustrations for volume 25 on the wiki even. Didn't know if they were real or not.

But damn. Will this ever end? How many more times can you bring in historical figures or people of dead political movements before you run out of ideas? Is this going to go into mythologies now like Norse mythology? Or did it already?
It still sells like hotcakes in the store. So far, only historical figures.
Old 2017-08-13, 15:43   Link #4294
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
All I know is that there's this part near the end of Vol 21 that Flere described.

Was hoping for smaller boobs. Bleh this sucks.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-14, 04:20   Link #4295
The 48th Ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
Was hoping for smaller boobs. Bleh this sucks.
Flat-chested lolis always have busty relatives.
Old 2017-08-14, 04:42   Link #4296
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 48th Ronin View Post
Flat-chested lolis always have busty relatives.
But it's so Cliché!!!! I hate it!!!
Besides even though Aria has an excuse for being such, I still would rather have it than the ugly big boobs.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Old 2017-08-14, 04:42   Link #4297
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post

He claim himself to prefer lolis and washboards, but this... This... must be something else... Is he attracted to mature women?
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-14, 13:05   Link #4298
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

I'll admit I don't know much about the series past what the Anime goes but seeing the wikia page I'd...

Wished Kaname had Kinji's Hysteria mode instead. Or rather something like she gets attracted to cute girls and wants to be their guardian or so I feel as if Kinji's is a little different no?, speaking of which I would have liked if she liked girls, as though Yuri seems to be something nobody likes much anymore or something. lol But instead it's a brocon right?

She's an interesting character though from what it looks like.

Old 2017-08-15, 18:37   Link #4299
KiharaRonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
I'll admit I don't know much about the series past what the Anime goes but seeing the wikia page I'd...

Wished Kaname had Kinji's Hysteria mode instead. Or rather something like she gets attracted to cute girls and wants to be their guardian or so I feel as if Kinji's is a little different no?, speaking of which I would have liked if she liked girls, as though Yuri seems to be something nobody likes much anymore or something. lol But instead it's a brocon right?

She's an interesting character though from what it looks like.
If people didn't like Yuri anymore, Shuumatsu no Izetta wouldn't be popular.
KiharaRonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-15, 18:41   Link #4300
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiharaRonin View Post
If people didn't like Yuri anymore, Shuumatsu no Izetta wouldn't be popular.
Well it's not like there isn't people. It's a small market compared to others. For myself I want to see more. lolz
The broconing gets old.

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen