Notices

Old 2009-07-31, 14:46   Link #261
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Kishi was really a genius by making the character of Sai
In the beginning i was thinking that Sai will be only temporarily used in the story, and then we will forget him, but his character has been given the spotlight in a perfect way. This conversation with Sakura was really great, it has shown in perfect way the depth of the relations between the members of former team 7. And Sai may also wake up Sakura and make her realize that she has become useless again, just like before the timeskip. In the next chapter she'll probably decide again to become useful again..
Agreed on all account..People keep saying Kishi forgets people or certain characters become useless but the story isn't even finished yet. Sai was used in a great way.

It was a good chapter, Danzou is officially going to become Hokage and on top of that lead the allaiance of the five Kages!
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 14:50   Link #262
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Akatsuki is doing great at their purpose of causing stress between nations, the leaders of the nations distrust each other and Danzou the shadiest of them all has become leader of an alliance, it seems like there is going to be a strike against Danzou by people like Raikage or Tsuchikage who seem to be the most against Danzou being leader. I really expect a war to break out soon and for Konoha to stop being such a carefree nation and become a real military ninja village the time of Bloody Leaves is near if Danzou has any say about it.

However I think that Madara might start recruiting again since Akatsuki has been cut down into just a few members and sh*t is getting real up in this manga.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 15:18   Link #263
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Ahah Danzo is happy now ! He's the leader XD
Sai said to Sakura that Naruto love her .
Well , now she will fall in love for him .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 15:20   Link #264
Vangrim
Missing Detective

If the Leader of the Iron Land (forgot his name, the one being the mediator in the Kage Meeting) is indeed Madara, they are all playing into his hands. Thing is, I do really see this happening.
Vangrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 15:44   Link #265
darkmaster074
------

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Raikage needs to die.
i Agree with you he must die
darkmaster074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 15:54   Link #266
qwertyuiopz

lol way to ruin the mood by adding in sai and sakura
i wonder what tsunades going to do when she wakes up
qwertyuiopz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 15:59   Link #267
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Mifune could be Madara, but I doubt it. Consider the fact that Kisame was able to recognize him. If Kisame knew his face, then surely anybody else would've been able to recognize him, namely the current Mizukage. Exposing himself in front of all five heads of the Ninja villages would've put him in a very disadvantageous position.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 16:21   Link #268
Vangrim
Missing Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedan View Post
Mifune could be Madara, but I doubt it. Consider the fact that Kisame was able to recognize him. If Kisame knew his face, then surely anybody else would've been able to recognize him, namely the current Mizukage. Exposing himself in front of all five heads of the Ninja villages would've put him in a very disadvantageous position.
Well... One could say the same about Orochimaru's role in the Gennin Exams, and even the Third was fooled by him. Kizame recognized the face behind the mask, but this doesn't apply if he is wearing make-up, a mask or a different set of skin (as he would be doing if he indeed were posing as Mifune).

However, what really makes me think this theory may be right is that Madara wouldn't miss this meeting. And thinking he only follows it through Zetsu is pretty lame. What a better spot for him to watch it than being right under everyone's nose? Nobody would ever consider him capable or daring enough to sneak into a Kage reunion. Furthermore, Mifune was the only one not shown to be shocked by the news that Madara is still alive, and I think that as long as Konoha is involved, he benefits from having someone like Danzou at the top.
Old 2009-07-31, 16:23   Link #269
darkmaster074
------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedan View Post

i think Madara said he cut his hair and Mifune has a long hair
darkmaster074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 16:39   Link #270
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmaster074 View Post
i think Madara said he cut his hair and Mifune has a long hair
This is a manga where shapeshifting is taught to FIVE year olds

Old 2009-07-31, 16:57   Link #271
ChildrenOfTheMind

Lol this manga chapter where sai tells sakura that naruto loves her, reminds me of kakashi telling rin, obito loved her.
ChildrenOfTheMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 17:00   Link #272
Vangrim
Missing Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
This is a manga where shapeshifting is taught to FIVE year olds
I was going to argue that hair extensions and wigs probably exist in the Narutoverse, but you are right
Old 2009-07-31, 17:49   Link #273
ultra_dragon

Sai had just become one of my fav charcters, honstely someone had to give Sakura a good slap to the face, i just wonder how she will take it...

the metting was quite interesting, but i just don't understand a few things.
while it's true that akutaski are dangeruos, they only have few members left so why to foucs the power of 5 villages to fight 4 ninja's(or i didn't understand right?)?
the beasts themself are weaker when are not in a host if i am not mistaken, and sealing them will only work with new born's no? otherwise it would have been far more logical to seal the beast in a seasoned and loyal ninja of the village , or at least i think so.
also i find it hard to believe that Madara could control all eight beasts alone...

Kishi really like Danzuo, he get all of his wishes with bearly doing anything...controlling an alliance bettwen the the strongest villages? Daznuo probably going to get a pop something out of happines.

and there was a question i wanted to ask. does it kknown that Sasuke's eyes are also losing thier sight? i thought that he had a completly new sharingan(and his brother eyes)
ultra_dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 17:53   Link #274
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Couple things to sum up my previous post and this chapter...

I agree. Sai is pretty much in my eyes the best friend Naruto has.
Followed by Iruka sensei would is a very good friend but rarely around.
Gaara might be his most important friend (The Sand)

- Kankuro took revenge to the highest level he took the life of his brothers assasin (Sasori) and made him his personal puppet. Don't care about dying, forget it! He'll be a slave forever!

- Sai pretty much told every fact that this bright girl Sakura has been trying to ignore all the time.

- Sai who at first didnt understand peoples feelings probably understand others their feelings now better then anyone! Well atleast better then Sakura.

- Danzou has got to be the most hated elder we have ever seen in manga's or anime.

- Raikage called for a meeting and now he's the one who says that they talk to much and he doesnt trust anyone... or to say he didnt want to meet up. WTH?

- Why try to make Konoha the leader over the alliance? Why not the Iron Country (neutral) itself? Personally i think it would be extremely cool if they decide that the strongest kage rules the alliance. Thus...a battle royale or a kage tournament .
Old 2009-07-31, 19:31   Link #275
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
- Why try to make Konoha the leader over the alliance? Why not the Iron Country (neutral) itself? Personally i think it would be extremely cool if they decide that the strongest kage rules the alliance. Thus...a battle royale or a kage tournament .
That would be cool but they don't have time for such things, unfortunately.
Old 2009-07-31, 19:47   Link #276
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmaster074 View Post
i Agree with you he must die
no raikage must not die, he's the only other kage with a jinchuuriki therefore a legit claim to lead. All he needs is for kila b 2 come out of hiding and teach naruto some whoop-ass biju-host combo's
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 19:55   Link #277
itachi29al

Good chapter, i personally like the negotiations. I missed Gaara and it good to see him again. He seemed rightfully fed up with the situation, after all he been trying to get something doe bout it for awhile and they only now address the problem now thats it too late. Befor this over i definrtly see sasuke dukin it out with one of kages while Juggo and suigetsu take care of there companions. The only question is which one, well here what i think in order of most likely to least.
1. Danzou, afterall he is goin after him anways, but i dont see Danzou goin down easy, if that were to happen sasuke would fall.But we would probably learn more bout the shrigan and stuff.
2.Raikage, i can see him finding sauke and , as he said befor, tryin to kill him. I dont see how sasuke could win, naturally i imagine he is well skill in lighting jutsu and thats sasuke primary weapon. Also with all the imfo he gained i dont see sasuke using his sharingan majic on them.
3. Gaara, afterall we never saw i proper conclusion back at the chunnin exam, unfortunatly i dont see gaara winning. i kno logic dosnt work this way but Gaara did lose to deidara back when he still had the shukaku and sasuke beat deidara. Sasuke has gained strong since that time due to MS techniques while Gaara is now demonless so... yea. This would also be a good chance for Kaknuro and temarti to showcase there abilities against sasukes lackies.
4. Mizukage, only likely because i have a feeling that suigetsu will duke it out for chojiros sword, that be a nice fight, but uless chjiro has somthing he hasnt showed us that makes him godly i think he will lose. It will be a good fight be suigetsu seems to be more a warrior then he is. Oh, and maybe Sasuke could beat her maybe not, too soon to tell.
5. Yea rock dude would be unlickly but hey it would be a nice curveball. Though seeing how sasuke prominent fighting skill inclute lightening and he uses rock, not to mention he old, i dont see it being much of a fight, uless the little dwarf proves me wrong with some kick ass move no one ever seen.
man that was windy, but anyway like i said i just know sasuke goin to take on a kage whil his friend fight the wing men.
Old 2009-07-31, 20:38   Link #278
Subzero00

what do you think the result of sai and sakura talk will be?
Subzero00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 20:53   Link #279
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subzero00 View Post
what do you think the result of sai and sakura talk will be?
More tears. Then Sakura and Sai eat a gallon of cookie dough ice cream and talk about cute boys.
Old 2009-07-31, 21:03   Link #280
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
More tears. Then Sakura and Sai eat a gallon of cookie dough ice cream and talk about cute boys.
And her issues with her non-existant parents.

Where is Kishi really trying to get to with his ships, he makes Hinata confess her love, die, come back to life then Sai tells Sakura, Naruto loves her and Naruto isnt there to talk to either Hinata or Sakura. And instead in he is closer to Karui right now which is in James' favour