AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-11-12, 04:35   Link #7101
Nagakun
The One who Peek

Well... Rito will not stop when it in his bed... plus the girls who sleep with him know about it... I wonder how he can dream about marshmallow and go squeeze someone butt...
Old 2014-11-12, 09:34   Link #7102
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagakun View Post
Well... Rito will not stop when it in his bed... plus the girls who sleep with him know about it... I wonder how he can dream about marshmallow and go squeeze someone butt...
It's the result of conditioning from Momo grabbing his hands and rubbing them on her breasts, and since he is too reluctant to think about sexual things, his mind subconsciously associates the tactile sensations with something else that is soft.
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-12, 09:55   Link #7103
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Kinda just waiting for Gid to teleport there and wreck Rito's play.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-12, 10:43   Link #7104
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagakun View Post
some booty's are soft as marshmellows

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-12, 21:53   Link #7105
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
some booty's are soft as marshmellows
I can confirm this.
Old 2014-11-13, 20:16   Link #7106
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Just read the translated chapter. Charmians caused the galactic war? WTF?!

Anyways damn long cliffhanger and next year! Arrrrggghhh!!!! Well at least we got the ova on December to keep us company.
Old 2014-11-13, 20:32   Link #7107
Ultragunner

^ well, you may not be aware, but in our history, legend, myths there have been quite a few war over women (my apologies if I sound a bit sexist there ), like Troy (though that's just the trigger, Greece had always wanted to conquer Troy), or in the "Three Kingdoms" (a very famous Chinese novel based on real historical events)...etc....

Old 2014-11-13, 20:42   Link #7108
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
^ well, you may not be aware, but in our history, legend, myths there have been quite a few war over women (my apologies if I sound a bit sexist there ), like Troy (though that's just the trigger, Greece had always wanted to conquer Troy), or in the "Three Kingdoms" (a very famous Chinese novel based on real historical events)...etc....

Cao Cao of Wei wanted the Qiao Sisters who married Sun Ce and Zhou Yu of Wu.

the wars weren't over women so much as they were over paragons of beauty.
If Helen of Troy wasn't uniquely beautiful, no one would go to war over a "somewhat pretty" woman who could be found anywhere.

I can sort of picture HoT as a demon sent to sew discord and start the Trojan War on purpose.
Old 2014-11-13, 21:00   Link #7109
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanomurakumo View Post
Cao Cao of Wei wanted the Qiao Sisters who married Sun Ce and Zhou Yu of Wu.

the wars weren't over women so much as they were over paragons of beauty.
If Helen of Troy wasn't uniquely beautiful, no one would go to war over a "somewhat pretty" woman who could be found anywhere.

I can sort of picture HoT as a demon sent to sew discord and start the Trojan War on purpose.
You forget that Aphrodite basically charmed her into falling in Love with Paris though. As far as the myth is concerned.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-13, 21:36   Link #7110
Brin A'sair

Here is an odd idea: perhaps Lala does have some of her mother's nature, but at a very low level. Constant close exposure to this low level may have given him resistance to it from a more potent source (the mother).
Brin A'sair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-13, 21:37   Link #7111
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brin A'sair View Post
Here is an odd idea: perhaps Lala does have some of her mother's nature, but at a very low level. Constant close exposure to this low level may have given him resistance to it from a more potent source (the mother).
More like his inability to approach girls, or Momo's training.
Old 2014-11-13, 21:45   Link #7112
Singally

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Anyways damn long cliffhanger and next year! Arrrrggghhh!!!! Well at least we got the ova on December to keep us company.
Where is this information coming from? If you're basing it off the 'To be continued in the Jan issue' at the end, then it's always been two months ahead of the actual release date. Last chapter said this chapter would be in the December issue.
Singally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-13, 22:18   Link #7113
Direwolf18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
You forget that Aphrodite basically charmed her into falling in Love with Paris though. As far as the myth is concerned.
yea. Cause a wife leaving her husband totaly needed divine intervention to happen. It's such a totaly uncommon event. I don't doubt that is what the Spartan King said happened, he couldn't say it was cause he had bad breath and picked his nose at the dinner table now could he.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 00:39   Link #7114
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf18 View Post
yea. Cause a wife leaving her husband totaly needed divine intervention to happen. It's such a totaly uncommon event. I don't doubt that is what the Spartan King said happened, he couldn't say it was cause he had bad breath and picked his nose at the dinner table now could he.
Was the Trojan war one of those Greek legends that actually happened? Minus the supernatural aspect. If so, then that'd be the case.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 01:34   Link #7115
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singally View Post
Where is this information coming from? If you're basing it off the 'To be continued in the Jan issue' at the end, then it's always been two months ahead of the actual release date. Last chapter said this chapter would be in the December issue.
You mean one month ahead, but yes, the magazine issue is always a month ahead of whenever it's released. I forget the reason why, but just take our word for it.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 01:44   Link #7116
zibi88

ok ok people but lets end the spam about Troy and other wars or at least edit your previous posts and add to it

As for Rito well there are few possibilities... like charm will work on rito but wont do anything as some part is ressisting... but by knowing the auhor and his ecchi side... he will make Rito fell for the charm in order to show how it works and how strong it is... Rito will cuddle with Selphie a bit (to her amazement of his skill xD) but in the time rito has some internal struggle with all girls faces poping out in his head which in the end leads to him jumping off and breaks the charm to mothers supprise (and maybe the other girls too). Maybe Rito will ger red and faint and when he was about to hit the ground momo will grab him and hug which will mother notice and have later a talk 1on1 with momo asking if she loves him.

The author knows we waited long time to see the mother and she is here just for half day so he will do for sure the ecchi struggle... there is just no way he wont use the opportunity to play with the mom who is already naked in front of that beast xD

I would be amazed if nothing happened out of this situation... since like some chapters ago rito fell under that "momo's flower pollen" and turned into a pervert he was not able to resist there so he no control over such powers and sephies is the strongest that coused the galactic war... so lets prepare ourselfs for a fun ride xD
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 02:12   Link #7117
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
ok ok people but lets end the spam about Troy and other wars or at least edit your previous posts and add to it

As for Rito well there are few possibilities... like charm will work on rito but wont do anything as some part is ressisting... but by knowing the auhor and his ecchi side... he will make Rito fell for the charm in order to show how it works and how strong it is... Rito will cuddle with Selphie a bit (to her amazement of his skill xD) but in the time rito has some internal struggle with all girls faces poping out in his head which in the end leads to him jumping off and breaks the charm to mothers supprise (and maybe the other girls too). Maybe Rito will ger red and faint and when he was about to hit the ground momo will grab him and hug which will mother notice and have later a talk 1on1 with momo asking if she loves him.

The author knows we waited long time to see the mother and she is here just for half day so he will do for sure the ecchi struggle... there is just no way he wont use the opportunity to play with the mom who is already naked in front of that beast xD

I would be amazed if nothing happened out of this situation... since like some chapters ago rito fell under that "momo's flower pollen" and turned into a pervert he was not able to resist there so he no control over such powers and sephies is the strongest that coused the galactic war... so lets prepare ourselfs for a fun ride xD
I think, if Rito does fall under the spell, and tries to Lupin Dive Lala, Momo and Nana's Mama, Nana will most likely beat him up like she always does.
Old 2014-11-23, 09:25   Link #7118
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

To love-ru darkness calendar is out.

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Contains all of the bath posters released so far + at least one new illustration.

Hatena Illusion, the light novel illustrated by Yabuki, came out this week as well. As everybody had guessed, there are naked girls. In fact, the whole female cast gets naked in the first volume.
Old 2014-11-23, 10:37   Link #7119
sayf82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Hatena Illusion, the light novel illustrated by Yabuki, came out this week as well. As everybody had guessed, there are naked girls. In fact, the whole female cast gets naked in the first volume.
can you post some pictures too
sayf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-23, 10:50   Link #7120
Amanomurakumo

What do you mean it's NSFW?
I can't see any reason why your teacher or boss wouldn't let you put it up on the wall of your classroom or office.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen