AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-08-26, 20:09   Link #241
SolidN7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzercracker View Post
IMO, the manga is more interesting than anime, the anime drama is just put Ayano into insane and bitching.
nah, 43 chapters in the manga and Ayano is crazy.
SolidN7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-26, 20:29   Link #242
Xiyon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Connie's character really does feel inconsistent. She's introduced by taunting Ayano and speaking down to her when she finds out who Ayano is, but now it's revealed that she wanted to be family with her ever since she heard of her? Both Connie and Ayano act like nothing happened the last time they met.
I agree. Connie was introduced while twirling her proverbial moustache and challenging Ayano so she could stomp her and prove mama would choose her, then suddenly Connie wants them to be a family in this episode. If I was supposed to pity Connie for getting her feelings hurt, then the anime failed at that because Connie never realized those years Uchika spent with her were years Uchika willingly took from Ayano. I mean, Connie, where's your real mama?

I honestly hope that Ayano curbstomps Nagisa because I'll puke if the power of SPORTS!!!!! is all it'll take for Ayano to get out of her funk. I'd rather Ayano wins, then feels hollow about her win, only for her team to help her process all her feelings and hang ups. Sort of like how Stella Jogakuin went.

And Ayano ignores Uchika.
Xiyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-26, 21:05   Link #243
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidN7 View Post
nah, 43 chapters in the manga and Ayano is crazy.
Not really. Are you sure you actually understood those 43 chapters?
Old 2018-08-26, 21:15   Link #244
devilo96

Oh god...idk anymore...1st time connie meet with ayano...she trigger ayano dark side.....now she want to become her family....man...this show is so fuking weird....if in the end conie ask ayano to become her family...then she shouldnt said those thing when she rekt ayano
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-26, 21:17   Link #245
Kazu-kun

Heck, Connie could start for apologizing at least. But no. She can't do that because the writers probably didn't even think about this. They have no idea what they're doing. All they want is Ayano acting like a bitch for Nagisa to beat. That's all they want. They don't care about writing decent character arcs or consistency.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2018-08-26 at 21:31.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-26, 21:23   Link #246
devilo96

And i just hope...the final match...ayano rekt nagisa...please make it dark....i kinda tired with something like....im gonna bring u back or something like that....just hope the studio make ayano fall to darkside and dont make her comeback to normal side...
Old 2018-08-26, 21:46   Link #247
Xiyon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Heck, Connie could start for apologizing at least. But no. She can't do that because the writers probably didn't even think about this. They have no idea what they're doing. All they want is Ayano acting like a bitch for Nagisa to beat. That's all they want. They don't care about writing decent character arcs or consistency.
I've only read the translated chapters of the manga, but it feels like the anime is getting snippets from later chapters and inserting it here-- and it's not making sense. Maybe Connie has further development down the line leading up to this wish for family of hers, but at this point, it feels very forced...

On another note, I'm really disappointed that Kaoruko wasn't rekt. I was expecting her to not hit double digits because, thinking on it, her arc was basically "I work hard! I deserve to win". I get that these are teenagers but, wow, she came off as incredibly arrogant and selfish.

Again, I feel like there was probably more development somewhere in the source material, but the only one that's really coming off smelling like roses here is Nagisa. I still wish she'd lose, though, but puts up enough of a fight to make Ayano realize that winning in badminton isn't everything. Neither is her mama's approval, for that matter.
Xiyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-27, 03:02   Link #248
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

...Mm...
Hmm, okay, I think I'll just suggest this to this anime.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-27, 08:54   Link #249
inisipis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiyon View Post
Again, I feel like there was probably more development somewhere in the source material, but the only one that's really coming off smelling like roses here is Nagisa. I still wish she'd lose, though, but puts up enough of a fight to make Ayano realize that winning in badminton isn't everything. Neither is her mama's approval, for that matter.
Nah. Ayano is really an insane b###h in the manga, who just doesn't sweat (which is a weird gimmick, and they seem to forget later on). She also never loses. All the rival characters call her a monster. The source material is kinda shallow on the characterization, but very intense in the game action in the newer chapters.

inisipis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-27, 09:23   Link #250
devilo96

Now lets do some quiz
What will happend in the next eps when ayano meet with her bad mom?
A.she gonna ignore her
B.she become happy cuz her bad mom is back
C.ayano didnt care about her and forget about her
D.ayano switch gonma flip again(darkside mode)
E. Please tell ur own answer
Old 2018-08-27, 10:46   Link #251
Panzercracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilo96 View Post
Now lets do some quiz
What will happend in the next eps when ayano meet with her bad mom?
A.she gonna ignore her
B.she become happy cuz her bad mom is back
C.ayano didnt care about her and forget about her
D.ayano switch gonma flip again(darkside mode)
E. Please tell ur own answer
E. Ayano switch to darkside mode and challenge Uchika a match to prove that she is better and don't want her mother in her life again.
F. Ayano switch to darkside mode and rape Uchika for all pain that Uchika throw to her.

Last edited by Panzercracker; 2018-08-27 at 11:12.
Panzercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-27, 11:20   Link #252
SolidN7

Quote:
yeah, sorry but she is crazy stop being a fanboy
SolidN7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-27, 12:59   Link #253
Panzercracker

Quote:
Then, how crazy she is?
Panzercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-27, 13:51   Link #254
Pierrot.

Quote:
Agreed. No idea why he's lying but it'd take a few minutes for me to pull up some panels to prove him wrong. I'm up to date and she still shows signs of being mentally unstable.
Pierrot. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-27, 14:46   Link #255
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

I'm not really up to date anymore with the manga but surely a few minutes can't be that hard to find.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-27, 17:50   Link #256
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierrot. View Post
Agreed. No idea why he's lying but it'd take a few minutes for me to pull up some panels to prove him wrong
Do you actually understand what those panels say? There are parts of the manga where the art is really intense and the characters look kinda crazy, specially Ayano. But if you can actually read what's going on, you'd see she's actually not crazy at all, specially compared to the turbo bitch she has become in the anime. Case in point, in the anime she says playing Kaoruko was a waste of time. In the manga she would never say something like that. She never shits on other characters that way. Anime Ayano also hates Connie and her mother. Manga Ayano doesn't.

The manga is currently up to chapter 66. I can't post spoilers in this thread for obvious reason, but if you want details just PM. I don't mind talking about the manga with you or anyone else.
Old 2018-08-27, 23:23   Link #257
Pierrot.

Quote:
Do you actually understand what those panels say?
Do you? Go ahead and explain what Ayano was saying during Nagisa's match and against Shiwahime in chapter 65. Spoiler tag them if you want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
I'm not really up to date anymore with the manga but surely a few minutes can't be that hard to find.
Go through Ayano's match against Shiwahime.
Pierrot. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-28, 02:46   Link #258
Kazu-kun

I can't post spoilers in this thread. I would get banned.

But PM and I can explain you whatever you want.
Old 2018-08-28, 07:13   Link #259
Rnzlr

Quote:
I can't post spoilers in this thread. I would get banned.

But PM and I can explain you whatever you want.
There is spoiler tag
Rnzlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-28, 07:19   Link #260
Archaeon

Is this episode in the manga or is it filler?
Archaeon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
badminton, drama, sports