AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-03-07, 19:37   Link #781
Trax
Rock beats scissors

I'd be fine with it if Noa loses and dies, I didn't like his character development much (although not sure you can even call sudden personality changes character development).
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-08, 06:03   Link #782
milanista

Now that I really can't predict how Amil Gaul will face all of the remaining key spirits =__=. Anyway, that battle is very promiseful . And I really can't imagine that Amil Gaul and his tornado can be that powerful. *scary*.
wrex_japan: huhmm... why don't u post your blog link here this week? Somehow we miss your link... tch... It's kinda regular...
milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-10, 10:37   Link #783
FrOzE BLadE

just watched 48. could the white haired guy in the next episode preview be Zed's father?
FrOzE BLadE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-12, 14:47   Link #784
Enjou

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrOzE BLadE View Post
just watched 48. could the white haired guy in the next episode preview be Zed's father?
No - Zed's dad is dead from what we know. That guy is obviously Deucem without the mask. He's got the same sword and a scar where Zed slashed him last time.
Enjou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-12, 22:31   Link #785
wrex_japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanista View Post
Now that I really can't predict how Amil Gaul will face all of the remaining key spirits =__=. Anyway, that battle is very promiseful . And I really can't imagine that Amil Gaul and his tornado can be that powerful. *scary*.
wrex_japan: huhmm... why don't u post your blog link here this week? Somehow we miss your link... tch... It's kinda regular...
Gee, thanks, I'm glad to know I was missed. ^_^ Sorry, I was really busy, so I didn't have time to visit any forums. Here is Kiba ep. 49 summary and screencaps. We have the end to a major character.

Next episode is showdown time... I can't imagine AG being able to hold his own against 5 Key Spirits at once either.
wrex_japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-13, 16:56   Link #786
Jerseykid

Ep: 49: Poor Zed!
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-14, 06:58   Link #787
Tiberium Wolf

Man... no one is sane in that world.
Old 2007-03-14, 10:29   Link #788
ccardoso
Banned

the Neotopia secretary is still badly hurt... how in the hell did she manage to go to Task? How did she manage to survive till now?
Anyway the Tasker's world is messed up: most guys are crazy or extremists so I think a good re-set wouldn't be so bad. Only Roia should be saved for the bed, the rest can go to hell!
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-14, 17:44   Link #789
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
i have been quiet in here over the past couple of episodes. I just wanted to see how they would start to close the story. Frankly I have not been too found of the past 4 episodes. We are a but a heartbeat away from the conclusion and everything leading up too it has not given me that urge to the point i have to watch it as soon as the episodes are released. Kiba has it strong and weak moments most of them has been weak but the story its self has been entertaining enough for me to invest 49 episodes in. The plot holes and random events happening with no further explanation irritate the hell out of me but again some of that could be addressed in the end. The possibility of a strong finish is still there i just have my woos about it.

At this point Noa has turned into a heartless bastard as opposed to the previous whinny bastard. There is not a sane person in that damn world (asTiberiumwolf pointed out) they need to invest more time and effort in therapy than shard casting.

Then theres the surprise pop up of the Neotopia secretary from out of no where and again another one that is not stable the only good part she had was when she stated that there were two stars shinning now and she didnt know which one was the true savior.

Im convinced more than ever now that Roia's interest in Zed is at least somewhat romantic. She was basically going to say it before Jiko cut her off and asked if she wanted to go to Task with him.

With recent events after the final battle im thinking that Zed will stay and not go back to Calm. After all there is nothing left there for him.
Old 2007-03-17, 23:22   Link #790
wrex_japan

Kiba 50

Ep. 50 summary and screencaps. End of the world? Will Noah come to his senses?
Old 2007-03-18, 08:09   Link #791
kira-sama

Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
OMG!!! i don't ever think kiba story will be that good
so how many episode will be?

thanks for the summary and screencaps
at last noah come to is senses
kira-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 09:50   Link #792
wrex_japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira-sama View Post
OMG!!! i don't ever think kiba story will be that good
so how many episode will be?

thanks for the summary and screencaps
at last noah come to is senses
Episode 51 is the last episode. T_T
Old 2007-03-19, 15:30   Link #793
ThoHell

Oh no, it' finally here.......the end. Final battle, can't wait. Hope it's better than 50 though, mostly 50 was just talking and some more talking and mostly screaming, totally lacking action!
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 18:45   Link #794
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Spoiler for episode 50:
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 19:04   Link #795
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
god no matter what Noa does or what he becomes he just irritates me to no end. IMO no matter how much power he gains to be strong, your weak if you can not recognize and conquer your faults. Im sure no one was surprised that Zed was the chosen one, i was surprised that Tasker was waiting for Zed to admit it. Now that i think about Zed never once said he was the savior he just said he wanted to become it to end the chaos, I think thats what Tasker needed to hear before entering Zeds body. 51 is the last one and it looks like Zed is going to take on Tasker directly. Theres a chance that he might get into trouble and Roia might end up jumping in to save his life only to be killed her self. However Jiko is with her so that probably wont happen. Either way looking forward to end i hope its a strong finish and i hope that Zed decides to stay where he is, after all whats left for him in calm? His mother is dead, his father is dead and Noa is there with him already.
Old 2007-03-21, 02:01   Link #796
kira-sama

Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
in my opinion about episode 50

the best parts:
-where noa comes to his sense
-zed pull out noa from tasker
-where noa said "zed たすけて”
-the scenes of their past
-gitra face so handsome (mirette so lucky got a handsome guy and kind)

the bad part:
-diana "noa!noa!" it makes me disgusting especially she always hug noa
i hope she died

and the next episode will be zed VS tasker
too bad next episode is the last episode "sigh"
kira-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 02:21   Link #797
eyoy
All's stranger

oh damn!!Noah shoudve died!screw that fag..
eyoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-25, 02:06   Link #798
rimaa

*sigh* almost the end
rimaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-25, 14:50   Link #799
ThoHell

O_o..that ws a good ending but also kind of bad leaving something in the mist. Well all in all I enjoyed the series!

Spoiler for ep 51:
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-25, 17:30   Link #800
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Watched ep 51

Spoiler:
Roots is offline   Reply With Quote