AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

View Poll Results: Railgun Manga - Dream Ranker Arc Rating
Perfect 10 1 14.29%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 2 28.57%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 1 14.29%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 28.57%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 14.29%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-03-06, 09:57   Link #1041
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
Also like the Accel manga Arc it seen that this arc is getting to it end too. Do you think that the currernt Story Arc will end in the next 4 chapter and end which the current volume or go into the next volume after it.
the battle will probably take another chapter or max two and than we should be able to wrap up the arc in one or two chapters

so 4 chapters seem quite likely to be the maximum amount of chapters this arc will have, of course only if there wont suddenly pop up something else
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-26, 09:45   Link #1042
mark1246

here your monthly Chapter pages report by Mark1246

and drum roll please............................................ ....................

We have-------: im not joking, 12 pages this month........I would of like a delay to have a chapter that shorter then a weekly manga chapter, im not even joking, even Accelerator is 20pg min this month as well.

What going on there in Japan?

PS: next chapter we get our fight so hype
Old 2017-03-27, 00:57   Link #1043
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
here your monthly Chapter pages report by Mark1246

and drum roll please............................................ ....................

We have-------: im not joking, 12 pages this month........I would of like a delay to have a chapter that shorter then a weekly manga chapter, im not even joking, even Accelerator is 20pg min this month as well.

What going on there in Japan?

PS: next chapter we get our fight so hype
We could be missing some pgs like chapter 93 is when it first came out, even if some of the pgs are still missing on some manga sites.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-27, 07:00   Link #1044
Sixth
Hu Tao

Yes, a new chapter.

So the cyborg is pissed off because she has no soul. Interesting.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-28, 09:37   Link #1045
LazyHunter

I liked the idea of an unbound soul, but I guess if it were that way Mikoto would need a Deus Ex Machina to defeat the Doppelganger, so the reveal about her powers makes sense.
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-31, 04:49   Link #1046
LevelSeven

ch94

a lot of stuff was said, mostly useless things,

at least misaka finally reached the ship and confronts the cyborg, seems like the reason she is doing ths stuff is so that she can gain a soul

that pretty much everything :/
Old 2017-04-01, 11:20   Link #1047
desrtsku
Nympholept

Sorry, just recently caught up with Railgun. So where in the timeline is this exactly? Before or after Acqua?
Old 2017-04-01, 19:46   Link #1048
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

It should be after Acqua.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-19, 01:04   Link #1049
itine
No Book No Live

Thumbs up This April 27, 2017 Railgun Manga 10th Anniversary

To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou (Railgun) Manga
A Certain Scientific Railgun Manga

10th Anniversary
『とある科学の超電磁砲レールガン』が今年で10周年!

Spoiler for Cover 10th Anniversary Teaser!:
itine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-24, 05:54   Link #1050
itine
No Book No Live

Cover Dengeki Diaoh June Edition (May issue)

Spoiler for for Chapter 95:
itine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-27, 03:59   Link #1051
LevelSeven

ch95

this arc went quite a faaaar shot away from the initial premise XD

seems like the AI's big plan is to kill a lot of humans...quite a boring goal if im honest, understandable but boring :/

anyway, the AI doesnt have a soula and the reasearcher guy wasnt able to accept it, for once it wasnt a kihara

the AI is dead and the reasercher shot the other girl...not like i give a f*ck, she had really little screentime anyway :/ than the reasearcher runs away and the mind-girl takes control over him, from ehr words she seems to be able to f*ck up with other peoples memorys too,

the final was...quite a letdown, i hoped for misaka being forced to actually "kill" someone, it didnt happen, the AI wanted to be destroyed the whole time and the the robot repeatedly assured that it was just misaka destroying a object, not killing a person...so she stays "clean"

sigh, at least a better arc than the cr*p that accels manga is pulling out of his ass for 30+ chapters
Old 2017-04-27, 05:47   Link #1052
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Nope, mass destruction wasn't the Doppelganger's plan. The fuel tanks were there to bait the AC military to destroy her asap. All she wanted was to destroy herself, her creator and all the data that's needed to reconstruct her.

It was all because she had no soul.

It's a stark contrast to 0930, where an obvious monster was given humanity by Touma.
I bet Touma would hate to see this happen.

That said, I do think that the arc was somehow sidetracked by other things. I kinda not like how the Dream Ranker cards were just a means to an end. I hope the story continues because there are still some things related to the cards that are only glossed over.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-27, 07:15   Link #1053
salamander750

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
ch95

this arc went quite a faaaar shot away from the initial premise XD

seems like the AI's big plan is to kill a lot of humans...quite a boring goal if im honest, understandable but boring :/

anyway, the AI doesnt have a soula and the reasearcher guy wasnt able to accept it, for once it wasnt a kihara

the AI is dead and the reasercher shot the other girl...not like i give a f*ck, she had really little screentime anyway :/ than the reasearcher runs away and the mind-girl takes control over him, from ehr words she seems to be able to f*ck up with other peoples memorys too,

the final was...quite a letdown, i hoped for misaka being forced to actually "kill" someone, it didnt happen, the AI wanted to be destroyed the whole time and the the robot repeatedly assured that it was just misaka destroying a object, not killing a person...so she stays "clean"

sigh, at least a better arc than the cr*p that accels manga is pulling out of his ass for 30+ chapters
Dude what 's your problem with killing anyway? Do you want the MC to kill people that much? This is Misaka we are talking about, not Accelerator. If you want to see MC killing othes then there would be others manga out there for you, stop bringing your preference to this man.
salamander750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-27, 07:26   Link #1054
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by salamander750 View Post
Dude what 's your problem with killing anyway? Do you want the MC to kill people that much? This is Misaka we are talking about, not Accelerator. If you want to see MC killing othes then there would be others manga out there for you, stop bringing your preference to this man.
do i need to like every development??
exspecially if the story made the final look like it will go into sucha direction,
than a sudden twist and the AI making a statement that makes the burden on misaka as low as someone "just throwing away a object" -_-

anyway, still better than accels final...
Old 2017-04-27, 13:23   Link #1055
LazyHunter

Now the Doppelganger's motives and her wanton destruction make more sense. I'm not surprised she went down so easily, once it was revealed she was just an AI in a cyborg body her chances against Mikoto dropped dramatically.

I really like that last scene with her, Mikoto and Kuriba. Shame the guy had to ruin it, but the ending of Kuriba being saved with her previous artificial parts is very fitting.
Old 2017-05-26, 15:50   Link #1056
LazyHunter

Good for the scavengers, they have their rank back. It's nice to see a darkness group that can get along. Poor Seike, though.
Old 2017-06-04, 04:56   Link #1057
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

This is the first time the liaison of a Dark-Side organization has been revealed, right?
GROUP, BLOCK and SCHOOL(maybe) have a male liaison and both ITEM and Scavenger have female liaisons.

By the way, interesting thing we have with the reveal on Dark-Side organization rankings.

Sooo, the story will switch to the POV of Scavenger this time?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Old 2017-06-27, 20:32   Link #1058
DragonXX

I feel bad for Kuriba because we know very well that her Mother is not going to get what need to save her because from NT4 we know very well AC will not let any of there science out. Meaning they use Kuriba and will not help her mother. So she may do stuff in later Arcs because AC is Asshole City.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-27, 21:27   Link #1059
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

That's easy to solve: put Kuriba's mother in Academy City.
My main issue was that how the rest of the worldbuilding connected to the Indian Poker cards was discarded in favor of Kuriba's story.

Old 2017-06-28, 09:07   Link #1060
LazyHunter

I'm glad the Doppelganger is still around. As part of Kuriba's subconscious, but still. Not glad about the chapter length or the hiatus, though, I hope Fuyukawa rests like he needs to and comes back with enough strength.