AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2014-04-06, 18:27   Link #10021
bowow0708

Finally Hina is going on the offensive, but it's also a good thing that she realized that Hayate the the absolute best and worst timing in the history of mankind.
bowow0708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 20:47   Link #10022
AstroNerdBoy

What? No one is talking about the awesome splash page featuring adult Athena in a pool in a bikini?

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 22:23   Link #10023
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroNerdBoy View Post
What? No one is talking about the awesome splash page featuring adult Athena in a pool in a bikini?
well, I instant save the picture

about Hayate X Hina chapter... I doubt it's going to be any development
Hina won't be able to get rid of her "shyness"

anyway, A-tan is in danger?
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 01:03   Link #10024
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Or the murderer is in danger.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 02:55   Link #10025
Mentar
Banned

Since there is no way in hell that anything positive will come out of it (no prior buildup), I'll count on another Hayate-too-dense-to-get-it resolution.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 12:23   Link #10026
MCAL

I still think this will be Hata-sensei taking Hinagiku out of the romantic equation. And then he'll probably proceed to take out Ayumu after.
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 12:30   Link #10027
dark44

how he take out only if she have another love interest ayumu already rejected twice and still didnt give up may be A tan go out by machina or hemigami as love interest but hina and ayumu have no one yet
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 14:34   Link #10028
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAL View Post
I still think this will be Hata-sensei taking Hinagiku out of the romantic equation. And then he'll probably proceed to take out Ayumu after.
I think this will be a way to remove Athena from the group for now since she's not part of the movie nor CTMEOY. I don't think there will be any change in status for Ayumu or Hina for now until the manga is nearly ready to end.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

Old 2014-04-09, 05:08   Link #10029
clarkken228

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroNerdBoy View Post
I think this will be a way to remove Athena from the group for now since she's not part of the movie nor CTMEOY. I don't think there will be any change in status for Ayumu or Hina for now until the manga is nearly ready to end.
i still cant understand why Athena is not animated yet despite being popular in the manga. Actually i like Athena the most among the heroines in the manga
clarkken228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 10:58   Link #10030
madmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkken228 View Post
i still cant understand why Athena is not animated yet despite being popular in the manga. Actually i like Athena the most among the heroines in the manga
Honestly, probably for the same reason she's not in the manga much. Why use the anime to promote a character that has barely had a presence in the manga the last four years?

Granted she's a bit more involved now but I kinda expect her to disappear again for a while after this arc.

Quote:
I don't think there's a need to do anything for Ayumu, really. I'm up in the air with Hina...she's not connected with the main plot so there isn't really a "good" time to handle her, it just comes down to when Hata feels like doing it. I dunno, I'm waiting until next week before I speculate too much.
madmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 10:00   Link #10031
MCAL

Was there supposed to be a chapter this week? Because I don't see any raws either and they usually come out by now.
Old 2014-04-17, 18:06   Link #10032
AstroNerdBoy

There's supposed to be a chapter this week. Not sure why it is taking so long.

Old 2014-04-17, 18:55   Link #10033
GDB

Maybe all the scanners are in mourning with The World God Only Knows ending?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 20:25   Link #10034
AstroNerdBoy

More likely they are goofing off...like I am right now. (Seriously, I'm supposed to be spring cleaning, but surfing the Net is so much more fun.)

Old 2014-04-17, 23:17   Link #10035
MCAL

Okay so apparently no new chapter, but there was something released called an Extra Chapter. Which is kind of a bummer....

Didn't stop it from being hilarious though. Oh Yukiji-sensei...
Old 2014-04-18, 08:29   Link #10036
AstroNerdBoy

Disappointing, to say the least, especially since we waited beyond Wednesday to read it.

So, we'll have a new chapter next week, then there's the Golden Week break.

Old 2014-04-18, 09:33   Link #10037
Sean Gaffney
Nomad of the Time Streams

After the whole 'saving to buy a guitar' chapter, this feels even worse. There is no character development, there is only Hayate no Gotoku.

Also, how often do we get to say 'poor Aika...'?
Sean Gaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 09:44   Link #10038
pampz21
ShipCore

Aika why'd you lent "that" some money?

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 13:54   Link #10039
GDB

What an awful chapter. How are we expected to truly believe that she's always scraping for money when she gets a $10k summer bonus, and can get advanced what looked like another $30k? That alone is as much or more than what most teachers in the US make in a year, and she went through it in less than a week. I know it's supposed to be humorous that she's bad with money, but that's just asinine.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 16:18   Link #10040
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
What an awful chapter. How are we expected to truly believe that she's always scraping for money when she gets a $10k summer bonus, and can get advanced what looked like another $30k? That alone is as much or more than what most teachers in the US make in a year, and she went through it in less than a week. I know it's supposed to be humorous that she's bad with money, but that's just asinine.
Well, it is a bad chapter. That being said, I can believe that Yukiji would blow that kind of money because she blows everything she ever gets as soon as she gets it.

As to her pay, she is teaching at a prestigious, wealthy school, so they can afford to pay more. I think Kaoru-sensei makes something like $55K/year, not counting bonuses.

Tags
comedy, shounen