AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-12-18, 08:10   Link #38761
Eratas123

He already has Utsuho.
Old 2012-12-18, 08:12   Link #38762
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Is loose clothing really a good idea when fighting in full contact?
No, but loose clothing is easier to ditch when you need to fight full power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Oh yeah, opinion please.

Dan in Cake eater is supposed to be the *pervert but I'm using that loosely and he's relatively so compared to more or less jaded Ichika. He's also good with his fingers.

Those long, thin, but well-toned fingers are not for show... good for reaching cramped spaces such as... under the locker

In mine, he's good at dancing and Parkour (not as acrobatic as Fanon!Rito or the Monkey boy though)
Old 2012-12-18, 08:14   Link #38763
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
I mean he's good in videogames and guitar, I swear I didn't mean anything inappropriate. :O
Sure you didn't.

I can definitely see that in Dan.
Old 2012-12-18, 08:20   Link #38764
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I meant clothing he can fight in, rather than the dramatic "Rip shirt and go into fighting stance" clothing. If things go well, he's not supposed to be shown with just the suit on.
Old 2012-12-18, 08:22   Link #38765
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Sadly... Dan will probably never meet Utsuho. The Orimuras technically have no direct relation to anyone in ISA, nor do they have need to interact with anyone there. Except maybe Laura who is actually the reason Clarissa is living with Chifuyu and co.

@eras: no matter how skin tight, you want something loose to mask the outline of your clothes. specially if you want them hidden. Loose clothes tend to be easier to mvoe in as well, just not quite as loose as zero's picture. We have a weird subculture for people into those clothes in the country I live in.

>.>
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 08:33   Link #38766
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Same goes with AC-Transplant fic, since Dan is in USA-esque Osea, no Utsuho there.

Instead, he got a not-quite-girlfriend-of-that-kind-sort-of

Reason is obvious: anti-fraternity law and flames of war (Think Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye from FMA)
Old 2012-12-18, 08:38   Link #38767
Eratas123

Will a hoodie's hood remain up even when doing acrobatics or otherwise physicalls strenuous acts? Need something to cover his face at all times and a mask looks kinda silly.
Old 2012-12-18, 08:40   Link #38768
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I forgot her name but I quite remember that there was a reason I kept playing AC even though I abysmally suck at it. Oh, ofcourse I like blowing stuff up at subsonic speeds too but... really. Can't a man give in to baser urges no matter the epic?

What if... every single gag I use in cake eater... is actually reprised in the end as some form of trauma for the women?

@eras: really? I've always dreamed of a hoodie with a skull mask that you can pull down when the hood is completely drawn.
Old 2012-12-18, 08:41   Link #38769
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras
If the hood is tight enough, sure thing.

@ Demi
Kei Nagase, your number two, and #1 Bartlett's Fangirl.

I don't think it's good... unless you play it as black comedy. :P
Old 2012-12-18, 08:51   Link #38770
Eratas123

@ Demi - Interesting. How would that work, and how could you see?
Old 2012-12-18, 08:53   Link #38771
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Well I already gave natasha as an example. Chifuyu always comments that she doesn't live with the Orimuras despite always partaking of their meals, baths and even Ichika's services as a laundromat. In the end its because Natasha has no one anymore due to her infamy as the "pilot" of the regularly haywire Silver Gospel. Shunned by her countrymen and peers as a failure.

Other examples are--

Clarissa's childishness is because she hopes that it rubs off on Laura who acts way too serious and much like a war veteran with a mind far too conditioned for battle. This hurts Clarissa far too much as she took it upon herself to be Laura's mother figure.

Maya's insecurity with her 'attractiveness' is because she is regularly stalked by men.

Tabane secretly harbors an intense hatred for all of the girls who are close to Chifuyu and, to some extent, Ichika. To the point she actually professed of making plans to kill them all even as they lived happily together.

Chifuyu's straight man persona stems from the fact that she needs to act as the emotional anchor, at least she feels responsible to do so. She bears the truth of Ichika giving up everything for her despite the fact all she wants is to do the same for him. His kidnapping still shakes her to the core but Ichika tells her that he's willing to face those dangers and support her every need so long as she can continue her dream of being the brunhilde.
Old 2012-12-18, 09:01   Link #38772
Eratas123

Uh....I meant the hoodie Anyway, Maya's seems unlikely considering how much men's position seem to be in the shitter in the IS world.
Old 2012-12-18, 09:05   Link #38773
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Hmm... the hood eh? sorry I was replying to zero and assumed you were asking about the same thing. The mask is basically made of solid plastic, originally lightweight metal alloy in my mind, and has a zipper mechanism running down the middle. When you pull the hood over, the mask rests on top of your head. You can pull it down further so it hides your face. You can add understraps to fasten the mask. generally it's a skull shaped face guard sans the jaw. The mask is elongated to cover even the lower part of the face.
Old 2012-12-18, 09:06   Link #38774
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Oh, I just forget, assuming you made this reveal late in the story, you WILL have to tone down all the antics, because if not, you're repeating the mistake Izuru did.

As for the zippered hood.... I have one like that... I can upload some picture if you want, Eras
Old 2012-12-18, 09:13   Link #38775
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Sure Anyway, covering his face is meant to be a surprise mechanism. Basically, when you get attacked by a short guy wearing a hoodie with a combat knife in the left hand and an extendo blade skull-fuck in the other, you imagine the face as some kind of monster or something you hate. Makes it all the more ironic that he looks like an innocent child.

@ Demi - Plastic? Wouldn't that make it hard to breath?
Old 2012-12-18, 09:17   Link #38776
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Hmm... I don't see really. The mistake Izuru made was informing the audience of the traumas but never addressing them seriously. These traumas will be addressed and resolved properly. I'll probably still use lots of antics but modified to fit with the post resolution situations. For examplem maybe for Natasha, Chifuyu still keeps griping about how the woman still isn't living with them, then it's hinted shortly after that Chifuyu still says this because she wants Natasha to move in with them.

Huh... I forgot that the design was originally for a character who got turned into an unstable mass of energy given an "undefined" definition in a world he really shouldn't exist in but does. But I digress. put a small gas mask I guess? with oxygen?
Old 2012-12-18, 09:22   Link #38777
Eratas123

Gas mask was my original plan, but I find that it gathers attention rather than take away.
Old 2012-12-18, 09:26   Link #38778
demino_hellsin
That one guy

nooooo... I meant put a small breathing mechanism in the mask. It's basically ballistic face armor anyway. So however special forces that wear those breathe, I guess you breathe like that as well.

>.<
Old 2012-12-18, 09:43   Link #38779
Eratas123

Does it give you Vader breath?
Old 2012-12-18, 09:50   Link #38780
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, I can't take pictures tonight due to the bad quality of my cell's camera, and can't get decent lightning to compensate for that, so I'll post it later. (maybe tom) :\

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest