AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

View Poll Results: If FMA were to include a little romance in the series, who's worthy to be with Ed?
Edward Elric & Roze. 56 12.73%
Edward Elric & Winry Rockbell. 330 75.00%
Edward Elric & Alphonse Elric O_o. 54 12.27%
Voters: 440. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-27, 22:24   Link #181
jimbob12kirk
Kill everything!

Location: somewhere along the lines of.....hollyorcasouthamaryland
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzurial View Post
what?! romance hurts everyone! I say keep it out of the show and save it for the smutty fanfiction.

I completely second that idea, romance is not a part of this show now, so why make it a part ever, the show is all about ed and al's brotherly relationship, not about ed and some one else making out (lmao) and it isnt about hawkeye and wats his face. just leave it the same and it will stay the show everyone loves
Old 2007-11-28, 02:45   Link #182
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

I say winry and elric because of my usual reason
Spoiler for The reason:
Old 2007-12-16, 00:02   Link #183
mystic210

Send a message via MSN to mystic210
If Ed would be with anyone in the series it would probably Winry since there chilhood friends and all
Old 2007-12-16, 00:11   Link #184
XsillyskittlesX

Send a message via MSN to XsillyskittlesX
If there ever is any romance in the series
most likely Ed and Winry would wind up together
but yea.. romance really isn't what the show is about
Old 2008-02-02, 05:59   Link #185
CitizenGeek
State Alchemist

Send a message via MSN to CitizenGeek
51 votes for Ed and Al to hook up? They're brothers!

I think Edward was attracted to Rose in a romantic way; he just saw Winry as a very close friend. Honestly, I could never see Ed and Winry together (at least not in the anime canon, haven't read all of the manga, so it could be a different story there).
Old 2008-02-05, 17:18   Link #186
Vibeke
❤ Fabulous MAX~! ❤
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Vibeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by CitizenGeek View Post
51 votes for Ed and Al to hook up? They're brothers!
That really bothers me
Voted EdxWinry, even if they remain friend forever they're still a great couple...

Currently busy studying Japaneese language and culture on Warsaw University//my animelist
Old 2008-02-05, 17:25   Link #187
Faeyice
it's animal, unbelievable
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbob12kirk View Post
I completely second that idea, romance is not a part of this show now, so why make it a part ever, the show is all about ed and al's brotherly relationship, not about ed and some one else making out (lmao) and it isnt about hawkeye and wats his face. just leave it the same and it will stay the show everyone loves
Agreed on that as well. Ed isn't the person who involves himself with others that much. Winry and Ed are basically family, as Winry stated that she and her grandmother are Ed and Al's family now. And Rose is still in love with her dead boyfriend, and she probably still wishes to be with him.
Old 2008-03-18, 06:37   Link #188
Cleaver-Girl
Kana?

I vote for Winry and Ed because they are funny and adorable when they are together^^Besides,I think they are closer in the manga so.....
Al and Rose are cute too because they are both gentle and sweet
Old 2008-03-27, 20:49   Link #189
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleaver-Girl View Post
I vote for Winry and Ed because they are funny and adorable when they are together^^Besides,I think they are closer in the manga so.....
yeah i read the manga and realized that among many other things when comparing the manga and anime, their relationship is different... they are not big things, but just blushes and completely flipping out with denial when confronted about their true feelings for one another..... well, the flipping out is mainly ed's thing while winry just shyly blushes....
Old 2008-04-03, 22:59   Link #190
suebriquet
Mada mada dane

In the manga Ed and Winry supposedly have a crush on each other, but I don't think it goes farther than that...though I haven't read too far into the manga. I think romance would ruin the show though since one of the major themes is brotherly love and the strong bond Ed and Al have for each other....though it would be interesting in a way. I've never imagined Ed to be the lovey dovey type, and him blushing in the movie when he hugged Winry was ^^;; Also, their personalities match better. It's cute how Winry hurts Ed by throwing a wrench on his head and Ed not doing anything to Winry besides getting angry. They seem to argue a lot, about milk and other topics, which is nice. It's also convenient that Winry's a good mechanic because Ed needs his automail repaired so often, so I'd say they'd make the best pair if he is to "hook up" with any of the characters.
Old 2008-04-17, 15:09   Link #191
Arsanii

Haha, Ed and Al just because I wouldn't be able to stand him with Winry or Rose.
Old 2008-04-20, 09:03   Link #192
Avira
fanart-fan :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleaver-Girl View Post
I agreeThey are made for eachother
Closed Thread