AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-07-01, 22:31   Link #1961
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post

Both and yeah the movie was depressing as hell its wrong for me to think something that bad could happen to Nunnally, well Suzaku being Kallen bodyguard!? Well that seems unlikely considering how high strong Kallen is but I hope this upcoming arc with her can flesh her character out more than just the rebel freedom fighter
It's more likely that Kallen would become Nunally's bodyguard, but officially she'd be an informant or advisor. She could, for all intents and purposes, replace her current advisor if Nunally willed it.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 22:33   Link #1962
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
It's more likely that Kallen would become Nunally's bodyguard, but officially she'd be an informant or advisor. She could, for all intents and purposes, replace her current advisor if Nunally willed it.
That action will have repercussions. Someone who wants to rock the boat decides that the governor has gone too far, and that some "drastic" action will be required.
Old 2008-07-01, 22:33   Link #1963
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Well I'm sure Miss Roymeyer wont be to happy about that
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 22:37   Link #1964
NoLongerSane

Quote:

Both and yeah the movie was depressing as hell its wrong for me to think something that bad could happen to Nunnally, well Suzaku being Kallen bodyguard!? Well that seems unlikely considering how high strong Kallen is but I hope this upcoming arc with her can flesh her character out more than just the rebel freedom fighter
Well, I am not saying that Suzaku will be Kallen's personal bodyguard, though it would provide for some very interesting interactions with each other. I am just guessing that if Kallen is give an "Lady" title she will become part of Nunnully's personal court. Heaven knows that Nunnally needs all the support she can get after the introduction of the two princesses. Anyway, I was saying that if Kallen becomes part of Nunnully's personal court Suzaku would have to protect her as well as Nunnully.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 22:37   Link #1965
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
That action will have repercussions. Someone who wants to rock the boat decides that the governor has gone too far, and that some "drastic" action will be required.
I said 'could', not would.

Quote:
Well I'm sure Miss Roymeyer wont be to happy about that
She tried to kill the Japanese in the Zero Incident, I'm surprised Nunally hasn't fired her already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
Anyway, I was saying that if Kallen becomes part of Nunnully's personal court Suzaku would have to protect her as well as Nunnully.
Suzaku hasn't been protecting Nunally in a while now, he's to busy hunting down Zero.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 22:38   Link #1966
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
Well, I am not saying that Suzaku will be Kallen's personal bodyguard, though it would provide for some very interesting interactions with each other. I am just guessing that if Kallen is give an "Lady" title she will become part of Nunnully's personal court. Heaven knows that Nunnally needs all the support she can get after the introduction of the two princesses. Anyway, I was saying that if Kallen becomes part of Nunnully's personal court Suzaku would have to protect her as well as Nunnully.
Like I mentioned, this is really pushing it.
Quote:
I said 'could', not would.

She tried to kill the Japanese in the Zero Incident, I'm surprised Nunally hasn't fired her already.

Suzaku hasn't been protecting Nunally in a while now, he's to busy hunting down Zero.
What I mean is that I can see it happening, and the consequences being part of the plotline.
Old 2008-07-01, 22:39   Link #1967
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Quote:
Once again, Nunna-Chan was not informed of what has happened.

Hmm, firing that whithered old branch, hmm...

BURN THE WITCH!! BURN THE WITCH!! BURN THE WITCH!! BURN THE WITCH!!
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 22:41   Link #1968
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Aquila View Post
Once again, Nunna-Chan was not informed of what has happened.

Hmm, firing that whithered old branch, hmm...

BURN THE WITCH!! BURN THE WITCH!! BURN THE WITCH!! BURN THE WITCH!!
You really don't like the lady, do you?
Old 2008-07-01, 22:42   Link #1969
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Quote:
You really don't like the lady, do you?
Well:

1) She tried to incite mass murder of 1 million Asians, and as an Asian myself, that alone is worthy of hate in my book.

2) She pushes Nunnally-Chan around like she owns her. That whithered old branch can get shoved up Suzy-boy's ass for all I care.
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 22:45   Link #1970
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Well, she's the minor role for Villetta, so even if she kicks the bucket...
Old 2008-07-01, 22:45   Link #1971
NoLongerSane

Quote:
That's true. Well, what ever the out come, we will be seeing more of Kallen's background.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 22:47   Link #1972
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Well, she's the minor role for Villetta, so even if she kicks the bucket...
Speaking of which when the hell is she going to stop being used I mean she hasn't done nothing this entire season
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 22:49   Link #1973
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Speaking of which when the hell is she going to stop being used I mean she hasn't done nothing this entire season
Er... better carry that to other threads. Kallen isn't very happy.
Old 2008-07-02, 04:42   Link #1974
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:

but I hope this upcoming arc with her can flesh her character out more than just the rebel freedom fighter
Of course, though they shouldn't entirely abandon that part either . Well, Nunnally having a rebel as one of per personal attendats/advisors or even bodyguard should provide for some interestign interactions... as well as reactions
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-02, 06:12   Link #1975
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Of course, though they shouldn't entirely abandon that part either . Well, Nunnally having a rebel as one of per personal attendats/advisors or even bodyguard should provide for some interestign interactions... as well as reactions
I was hoping that this would become part of the central plotline.
Old 2008-07-02, 06:20   Link #1976
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
I was hoping that this would become part of the central plotline.
Yeah, I know: Having Kallen cooperate with Nunnally (in such ways that wouldn't count as betraying the OotBK of course) or even save her life at some point would prove for some interesting stuff... all in all, the fact that she'll most likely be placed at Nunnally's side, being labeled as "under her care", seems like a very... convient way as far as the story go, because there's various plots and subplots that can be explored fromt here (Nunnally possibly learning who Zero is or even confirming who he is, Kallen confronting her Britannian roots, Kallen playing a vital role in protecting Nunnally from danger - and so on).

Maybe Kallen will even be named the officall ambassador of the OotBK att some point...
Old 2008-07-02, 06:21   Link #1977
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Yeah, I know: Having Kallen cooperate with Nunnally (in such ways that wouldn't count as betraying the OotBK of course) or even save her life at some point would prove for some interesting stuff... all in all, the fact that she'll most likely be placed at Nunnally's side, being labeled as "under her care", seems like a very... convient way as far as the story go, because there's various plots and subplots that can be explored fromt here (Nunnally possibly learning who Zero is or even confirming who he is, Kallen confronting her Britannian roots, Kallen playing a vital role in protecting Nunnally from danger - and so on).

Maybe Kallen will even be named the officall ambassador of the OotBK att some point...
I was thinking in the other direction, that some prick decided that Nunnally had crossed the line, and give orders to bump her and Kallen off.
Old 2008-07-02, 06:23   Link #1978
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Kicking ass is what Kallen does. How the hell could she do that as an ambassdor?

Just give me back my KaLulu, he'll need her in the near future.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-02, 06:26   Link #1979
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Kicking ass is what Kallen does. How the hell could she do that as an ambassdor?

I would focus on the technical part. Charles will NEVER recognise Lelouch's side as a legitimate power to do business with.

I want Kallen to kick ass in her civilian hairstyle. Enough Rambo already.
Old 2008-07-02, 06:33   Link #1980
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan
I was thinking in the other direction, that some prick decided that Nunnally had crossed the line, and give orders to bump her and Kallen off.
But that'd count under the "Kallen saving Nunnally" . But something like that is what I want to see as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan
I want Kallen to kick ass in her civilian hairstyle. Enough Rambo already.
Hey, hey, she looks the best while in her OotBK hairstyle!
(besides, it IS the natural state of her hair ). And I'd love to see her kick ass in her civilian hairstyle as well, but I for sure don't want her to remain that way until the end of the season

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama
Do not underestimate the power of kicking ass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama
There's a high enough possiiblity that she'll return to Zero/Lelouch's side eventually - either through escaping herself or becoming rescued... (though I'll need to have a look at the new OP before I can safely say how high those possibilites are).