Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-15, 07:49   Link #10841
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox822 View Post
Spends so much time trying to get to him? Jesus. Is it not one of the basic tactics the eliminate the command to cripple the forces? She is merely seeking the swiftest way to end the conflict, with as few losses as possible on the BK side.
God, I hope you never become a military leader/tactician. Kallen's actions this episode were down right idiotic from a military stand point. She was breaking formation, the defensive line, and everything in one nice basket of farts, just to get to Lelouch. If Lelouch were trying to kill her he would have had golden oppurtunities, or even taken advantage of her actions to break Schneizel's formation.

If you bother to look at the board set, the one piece that can counter the SEITEN, the Albion, is oddly placed nowhere near the SEITEN. I wonder why...

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox822 View Post
Do you honestly think that she might reconcile with Lelouch after he blew up a volcano, killing most of the BK members and almost killing her father-figure? What we see in the preview is how it's going to be. She is about to kill Lelouch believing that it ends everything right there. C.C. or Suzaku will intervene, giving Lelouch the opportunity to get away.
Ugh. Do you think, if Kallen knew the truth about what Ougi did, that she'd actually forgive Ougi? If Kallen knew the truth about the entire scenario she'd probably realize that Lelouch is still fighting for her brother's dream and that he, and she, got played for fool by Schneizel. But w/e. Next episode, I'm certain, that Kallen will break in and just kill Lelouch.

Which... more or less... makes someone interfering impossible unless she takes her sweet time killing him.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 07:52   Link #10842
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
I like the idea that he responds with "I don't want forgiveness" (or "Then don't forgive me") to "If you say "I love you", I won't forgive you". And that being the only thing he says. It sends the message across pretty well.
It will be totally Lelouch's character to say something like this. And Truly epic.

...What have you done...Now I'm going to hope to something like this and I know this will not happen....

Ohh..."It" came back ...

Hey, Good point Var, I was wondering why Lelouch didn't bother to try to stop her with Albion, But I didn't saw he was this much away...ahaha Godd job, Lulu.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 07:53   Link #10843
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
dont mention "it" .....

fuck now i mentioned "it"
twice
Old 2008-09-15, 08:03   Link #10844
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babaganush View Post
this man undertsnads.

kallens niw lelouchs enemy not his love intrerest that's ccs role now.

kallenll hook up with gino.
Wait, is it kallenS or kallenLL? I am a bit confused right here.
And CC as CCS =Card Captor Sakura?
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 08:04   Link #10845
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
dont mention "it" .....

fuck now i mentioned "it"
twice
We are the knights who say Ni!

Yeah, Babaganush really is a nuisance.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 08:05   Link #10846
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
We are the knights who say Ni!
and akiakiakipatang
Old 2008-09-15, 08:18   Link #10847
Baixinho

Quote:
I like the idea that he responds with "I don't want forgiveness" (or "Then don't forgive me") to "If you say "I love you", I won't forgive you". And that being the only thing he says. It sends the message across pretty well.
Would pretty much make my day ^^
Baixinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 11:33   Link #10848
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baixinho View Post
Would pretty much make my day ^^
But its not going to happen.

I'll put money/rep on this that she will appear in front of him, say something, go in for the attack, and get blocked.

I mean, if they are going to butcher her character, why not go the whole nine yards?

... oh and Gino won't die. Money on that too. He's so incapable of contributing to the plot that he can't even die because that would affect the plot.

I'm surprised this hasn't sparked any discussions, though, since its going to be Gino fighting Lelouch, and Kallen fighting Suzaku. The role reversal makes me dread something very, very stupid occuring.
Old 2008-09-15, 11:34   Link #10849
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

my take on this
in the preview we see
a)kallen on the avalon ready to kill lulu
b)the lancelot in the sky shooting
c)lulu and C.C talking in the avalon's hanger
d)lelouch sitting on a chair while looking pissed off
e)a huge friya blast taking out many of lulu's units on rader

we also know that suzaku and kallen would fight this ep since the summeries say so
and we know that nina is working on a friya related thing
since she mentioned a limiter in ep 23 im guessing its a device meant to prevent friya bombs from reaching critical mass and exploding

here is my spec of things that happen

the device nina is building is meant to be instelled on the shinkiro to allow lulu to lead his troops against the democles while preventing them from getting nuked
he keeps using his troops to block friya's aimed at him while wating for nina to finish and have the device installed on the shinkiro (scene d and e)

after its installed he and C.C go to the hanger to get ready and leave to attack the democles
they meanwhile talk about things and this is where we see scene c

while lulu is getting ready to go kallen breaks in and we have scene a
she and lelouch talk for a little while when she has him at claw point (she cant bring herself to kill him,even if she didnt love him there is no way kallen kills an unarmed man with her knightmare in a manner that only fits people like luciano) and she asks what he is doing, he starts telling her some of the facts (maybe even telling her what she really means to him) and she may end up asking him why he didnt ask her to help him (if the plan really is to destroy shnizel and himself then he'll tell her that,possibly resulting in the gum line)
but here is the importent thing
the guren is standing right between lelouch and the shinkiro
and with the lancelot outside (no way would they have the final battle indoors when you have such a nice smoke filled sky scene b) C.C steps in and not so much saves him from kallen as gets kallen out of the way for him to get to the shinkiro
since there is no way in hell C.C can force kallen to move using KMF combat (the lancelot has no hope even if its was suzaku piloting it) and if they fight for any length of time lulu would not reach the shinkiro (he'll be in danger of being crashed)
im guessing C.C does the only thing she can do in order to keep kallen there and thats to use a mental attack (like the one she used on suzaku and anya)
she tells lulu to go possibly using her gum line and tells him that she'll keep kallen there (both to keep her from stopping his plan, and to keep her safe)
lulu goes and C.C stays with kallen and the two start talking in the world of C (or what ever you call her mind world) kallen questions what is going on and why C.C wont stop him
after a while she may convince C.C to help her stop him
C.C lets her go and they both set out to stop lulu
meanwhile suzaku and lelouch are on the way to the democles but since they found out the guren is back in teh battle field (and since its much faster then the shinkiro suzaku stays behind telling lulu to go and finish what they started while he keeps kallen from interfering with the plan
kallen stays to fight suzaku while C.C goes on to the democles

and then you have a strange situation where both suzaku AND kallen are on lulu's side but while suzaku is fighting to protect lulus plan kallen is fighting to defend lulu from it
lulu's sword and shield (no matter how you look at it,kallen is lulu's shield) fighting each other and both for lulu

in the fight between them there is one factor that we have all always assumed will grant suzaku the victory and that is the LIVE geass command
but while the LIVE command helps him win in battle
its not what its ment to do
its to make him live no matter what, and if this fight takes place after kallen learns the truth about the plan then i dont think she would be trying to kill him anymore
she would be trying to get him to pull his head out of his ass and help her save lulu's and his own lives
its possible that when the command triggers (which we know it will) then rather then making him kill kallen
it could end up making him give up the fight (drop his weapons,end the fight) since by letting the plan continue means death for both him and lelouch
its a long shot but the battle has to turn against shnizel at some point and they both have to be part of it

the reason i think this script is likely is that
a)they always try to fuck us with the preview
si having kallen threaten lulu in the same ep where we know she and suzaku are fighting one another is a good way to hide the fact that she is fighting him to defend lulu and not attack him
b)kallen is the only main character not yet in on the plan and there is no way in hell that she hears about shnizel's plan on the radio like a mook
c)we need a use for all the character development she had all season (the talks with nunnaly, the picture book)
d)kallen has to do something that makes her bond with lelouch as importent as its cracked up to be
Old 2008-09-15, 11:42   Link #10850
pingva

I know you love Kallen , but do you know if she be with the main threesome C.C. x Lelouch x Suzaku, she will be dead, because I don 't see how in the end this threesome will be alive.
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 11:44   Link #10851
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
I know you love Kallen , but do you know if she be with the main threesome C.C. x Lelouch x Suzaku, she will be dead, because I don 't see how in the end this threesome will be alive.
Its called the truth. Once the truth about Schneizel comes out, what do you think people will think about Lelouch? The side that wins the war, in this case Lelouch assuming he wins, will be the one to write history.
Old 2008-09-15, 11:47   Link #10852
pingva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Its called the truth. Once the truth about Schneizel comes out, what do you think people will think about Lelouch? The side that wins the war, in this case Lelouch assuming he wins, will be the one to write history.
They will think same about Schneizel as they think about Lelouch. One is manipulative bastard without geass and the other one is manipulative bastard with geass.

Forgot to tell Lelouch is a little better than Schneizel, because he has Nina.
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 11:49   Link #10853
Sinn
Pwnage

Well who knows, Kallen enters avalon, grabs Lulu, and flies off to godknowswhere. I need more interactions of C.CxKallen too.
Old 2008-09-15, 11:50   Link #10854
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
They will think same about Schneizel as they think about Lelouch.
You realize, of course, that truth I was refering to included everything, right? The fact that Lelouch's actions were directly aimed at Schneizel's own initiative would be one of those truths. Lelouch isn't taking on the world for shits and giggles, he's gunning for Damocles. He can't, however, reveal that truth because if he does, Schneizel nukes the shit out of everyone. By forcing him to ally with the UFN, Schneizel is limited in the usage of his FREIJA because the UFN does not want them getting shot at their representatives. Its called a stall tactic.
Old 2008-09-15, 11:50   Link #10855
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
Well who knows, Kallen enters avalon, grabs Lulu, and flies off to godknowswhere. I need more interactions of C.CxKallen too.
she doesnt leave with him since he confronts nunnaly
but she might (hopefully) leave the avalon with a new goal of saving him rather the killing him
Old 2008-09-15, 11:54   Link #10856
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Quote:
I need more interactions of C.CxKallen too.
“X”-wise or “+”-wise?
dec4rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 11:55   Link #10857
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
“X”-wise or “+”-wise?

why the OR part
Old 2008-09-15, 11:55   Link #10858
Sinn
Pwnage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
“X”-wise or “+”-wise?
My bad C.C+Kallen

Why not Kallen grabs Lulu, sees Nunally and fight Suzaku...I only can dream
Old 2008-09-15, 11:56   Link #10859
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
My bad C.C+Kallen

Why not Kallen grabs Lulu, sees Nunally and fight Suzaku...I only can dream
he leaves avalon on the shinkiro
and since she gets there before he leaves somethings must keep her there (C.C)
Old 2008-09-15, 12:01   Link #10860
Sinn
Pwnage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
he leaves avalon on the shinkiro
and since she gets there before he leaves somethings must keep her there (C.C)
Though Suzaku is more of the chance to keep her there . If its a C.C and kallen face off it would be cool though, but mostly a convo rather than a fight.

The truth is, I hope episode 24 isn't their last interaction. (Kallen and lulu )