AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Old 2009-03-29, 21:27   Link #341
justavisitor

Finally, Finally I have a chance to finish this 4 OVAs in a row...and I really like this OVA series..I would probably treat OVA and TV series as equal..as they have to face different struggles in TV/OVA

And since I like Haruka more, obviously it's a plus for me to be able to view an animated ending of Haruka's story

I know that company is trying to milk more money by providing Haruka's story, but it's really great for audiences to see their favorite pair end up together...Now would they make another OVA series for the male lead and Haruka's sister??
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
âge, brains base, drama, ova, romance, seinen