AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-12-30, 00:08   Link #22081
Stufu

if the spoiler were true, Kakine "beetle" suppose to be a good guy..

A fight between Mikoto and Brunhild is the questionable one since I didn't see how can Mikoto fight on par with this saint-valkyrie woman... (but, she's a level 5, so, she may be better than I expected. )

Thor vs Silvia is another battle that bug me.. from NT5 I didn't think Thor is that strong but he is just good with melee battle.. so Thor ability may be on par or less than Mikoto since I only saw him spark his fingers....

But I'm sooo looking forward for Accel and Kakine battle
Old 2012-12-30, 00:17   Link #22082
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

You're talking about the same series that has a level zero defeat a level five... Twice.

Power level is not the be-all-that-ends-all here... If anything, the supposed weaker of two fighters usually comes out on top.

(...Except for Accelerator.)

As for Thor, the reason why he didn't use his full power was because there were civilians around, or at the very least the Narrative has hinted there he has a lot more tricks than he was letting on.
Old 2012-12-30, 00:54   Link #22083
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Sorry to bother guys, but I need some data for a podcast hope you can help me providing me data or links to where to get it.

Top total sales of novels

Top 10 novels this year and things like those.
Old 2012-12-30, 01:02   Link #22084
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
Top total sales of novels
http://grev.g.hatena.ne.jp/keyword/l...ers?kid=135#f3

It has a nice long list of titles past and present; it seems rather up to date, but I can't be sure... They have some sources labelled beside the numbers so you might want to check it.

Quote:
Top 10 novels this year and things like those.
Top 10 in what sense?
Old 2012-12-30, 01:06   Link #22085
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Top sales en this year and some decent author is possible (current ones).
Old 2012-12-30, 01:08   Link #22086
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Top sales en this year and some decent author is possible (current ones).

For sales this year.

As for Authors... I don't recall any chart that does that.

EDIT:

Maybe this.
Old 2012-12-30, 01:17   Link #22087
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stufu View Post
if the spoiler were true, Kakine "beetle" suppose to be a good guy..

A fight between Mikoto and Brunhild is the questionable one since I didn't see how can Mikoto fight on par with this saint-valkyrie woman... (but, she's a level 5, so, she may be better than I expected.)
I think I already said something about this. Saint/valkyrie = weakling, Saint = superfast, Valkyrie = superstrong. Depending on Brunhild's condition the following scenarios may happen : Miko can beat the weakling if her magic spell aren't too much for her, she'll get blitzed/curbstomped by the Saint and she may put up a good fight with the Valkyrie if she's smart enough to not get swallowed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stufu View Post
Thor vs Silvia is another battle that bug me.. from NT5 I didn't think Thor is that strong but he is just good with melee battle.. so Thor ability may be on par or less than Mikoto since I only saw him spark his fingers....
Thor ... well, you Know Mjölnir can blast a town like nothing and Thor is just the guy who's supposed to wield it. And judging from his personality and the other things Chaos already said, it's clear he's never been serious about fighting all this time.
Old 2012-12-30, 01:24   Link #22088
Stufu

I see... I didn't know that. I may need to read NT5 again

Thanks for telling, desrtsku
Old 2012-12-30, 01:27   Link #22089
desrtsku
Nympholept

You're welcome nano desu~☆.
I should stop talking like that or I'll really lost my manliness.
Old 2012-12-30, 01:28   Link #22090
Sumeragi
Banned

desrtsku has become super broken.
Old 2012-12-30, 01:29   Link #22091
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Well I rather the cho, super than the desu :P unless its from Dekomori <3
Old 2012-12-30, 01:30   Link #22092
desrtsku
Nympholept

Please find me some other cute meme that can be used by a boy, I'm losing it in here!!
Old 2012-12-30, 01:31   Link #22093
Phibrizzo
Honos628

You can act tsundere like Waver, or something like TTGL outside that and "I bla bla Bi Britania" I don't recall many meme for guys.
Old 2012-12-30, 01:37   Link #22094
desrtsku
Nympholept

I don't have another choice but to dive on /a/ again then ... but if I failed to find anything, I'll just transform into a Moogle as a last resort.
Old 2012-12-30, 02:14   Link #22095
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Please find me some other cute meme that can be used by a boy, I'm losing it in here!!
When Ken'ichi Suzumura, the Seiyuu for the protagonist of Tales of Legendia found out that his game wasn't as popular as the others, he decided to help promote awareness by ending all of his sentences with the word, 'Legendia'.
Old 2012-12-30, 02:19   Link #22096
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
When Ken'ichi Suzumura, the Seiyuu for the protagonist of Tales of Legendia found out that his game wasn't as popular as the others, he decided to help promote awareness by ending all of his sentences with the word, 'Legendia'.
Thanks for the concern, but rejoice Chaos-senpai, I've already found another manly one after diving into that distorted and chaotic space called 4chan. (but it sucks so I might go for the Legendia if nothing happens for the next 3 days)
Old 2012-12-30, 14:31   Link #22097
LazyHunter

Quote:
I think I already said something about this. Saint/valkyrie = weakling, Saint = superfast, Valkyrie = superstrong. Depending on Brunhild's condition the following scenarios may happen : Miko can beat the weakling if her magic spell aren't too much for her, she'll get blitzed/curbstomped by the Saint and she may put up a good fight with the Valkyrie if she's smart enough to not get swallowed.
Yes, I think that was how the five biggest norse magic cabals could beat her, they took advantage of the day where her saint and valkyrie powers were equal and thus cancelled each other; making her a normal magician. But it would be really stupid for her to be on the frontlines against Gremlin it that was the case in Academy City since she already lost that way once.

And even if her valkyrie side was stronger she should still be capable of defeating Mikoto rather easily, being much faster than her. Although Mikoto has that sixth-sense using electromagnetism so... still a large shot but yeah, Mikoto should be able to last against her unless Brunhild has a spell she hasn't used yet.

And now that I think about it it would be quite silly trying to attack the strongest electromaster with a giant steel sword.
Old 2013-01-01, 05:37   Link #22098
judasmartel
*Author

So the Electric Princess finally gets to defeat a magician this time? Last time I checked, she got worfed by Cendrillon.
Old 2013-01-01, 06:06   Link #22099
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
So the Electric Princess finally gets to defeat a magician this time? Last time I checked, she got worfed by Cendrillon.
... she didn't get worfed by Cendrillon though. And she already defeated magicians in the past (unbeknownst to herself).
Old 2013-01-01, 07:47   Link #22100
Stufu

Quote:
... she didn't get worfed by Cendrillon though. And she already defeated magicians in the past (unbeknownst to herself).
Did she? when was that?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen