Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2014-04-25, 22:03   Link #11301
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
but only for people who are making eight figures annually.
And with your money. Ever wondered where all the money in the leverage comes from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
How would be surprised if you would say the opposite if it was about yuri or even loli, instead of yaoi stuff
Yuri and loli are pure and innocent, yaoi is ugly and brutish. We are moving towards a more beautiful world here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Funny leh....Japan is very Asian and I enjoyed myself alot in the otome segment of Ikebukuro.

No law enforcement interference too
It is just a small perverted section of Japan that is overdue for demolition.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 08:59   Link #11302
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

You know SaintessHeart? Your homophobia is kinda disgusting and hypocritical.

Love between two people is beautiful no matter if they're the same or different gender.

Why don't you listen to this?

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-04-26, 11:07   Link #11303
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
You know SaintessHeart? Your homophobia is kinda disgusting and hypocritical.

Love between two people is beautiful no matter if they're the same or different gender.

Why don't you listen to this?

YouTube
I am not homophobic.

What I am against is the immoral consequences of girls glorifying BL and having their innocent little minds corrupted with that idea of filth!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2014-04-26, 11:19   Link #11304
Shyni

So you're just overly-controlling then?
Shyni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 11:37   Link #11305
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

He likes his visions of pure loli world.
Old 2014-04-26, 11:43   Link #11306
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
He likes his visions of pure loli world.
Could be worse.
His ideal world might be one without any male, or he would be the only one
Old 2014-04-26, 15:22   Link #11307
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Could be worse.
That is a nightmare. Have you ever been the only GUY in the project work group and the girls talk about things you don't understand?

Old 2014-04-26, 15:39   Link #11308
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Illinois is the worst place to live, say people who live in Illinois

Quote:
A new Gallup poll is out with information about how people who live in states feel about these states. So now we know that people in Montana really, really like living in Montana, while people in Illinois and Rhode Island are pretty sure they don’t live in one of the best places in the country.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/p...washingtonpost

Quote:
Could be worse.
nah his ideal world is he become a loli and everyone in the world is a girl. so he can experience yuri love

the twist is that all of them is traps including himself

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
That is a nightmare. Have you ever been the only GUY in the project work group and the girls talk about things you don't understand?

i do. it was interesting experience

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 10:36   Link #11309
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I am not homophobic.

What I am against is the immoral consequences of girls glorifying BL and having their innocent little minds corrupted with that idea of filth!
And that's why your a double standard hypocrite. You cheer and support men when they the glorify love between two women which some part of world will call immoral yet you demonize and insult women when they glorify love between men.

People should love who they love no matter if they're straight, gay, bi or transgendered.

Anyway, looks like the AVGN movie came true.

E.T. Found In New Mexico Landfill

YouTube
Old 2014-04-28, 11:39   Link #11310
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

North Korea labels South's president as 'crafty prostitute' after Obama visit

Quote:
North Korea has launched a vitriolic attack on the South Korean president, comparing her to "crafty prostitute" in thrall to her "pimp" Barack Obama.

It also described Park Geun-hye as America's "comfort woman", a reference likely to enrage many in South Korea, where anger still runs high over the plight of thousands of women who were enslaved in Japanese military brothels during the second world war.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...geun-hye-obama

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 18:38   Link #11311
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Woman dies in car wreck moments after posting about 'happy song' on Facebook
Quote:
A North Carolina woman died Thursday in a car wreck, apparently moments after posting on Facebook how much she liked "the happy song."

Courney Ann Sanford, 32, of Clemmons, N.C. was driving on Business Route 85 in High Point, N.C., when her car crossed the median and hit a truck, the Winston-Salem Journal reported.

Sanford's car ran off the road and caught fire. She died at the scene. The truck also went off the road and hit a tree but its driver was unhurt.
At least the family knows she died happy .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 19:05   Link #11312
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

... Was she driving and facebooking?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 21:28   Link #11313
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Certainly seems worded that way...
Old 2014-05-01, 10:19   Link #11314
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

The curious survival of the US Communist Party
Old 2014-05-04, 12:24   Link #11315
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Chinese Researchers Uncover Strategies for Rock-Paper-Scissors

Like experiments based on the Prisoner's Dilemma game, these strategies work in repeated play situations. The finding that losers tend to rotate to the next item in the rock-paper-scissors triad is intriguing though.

Is R-P-S popular in Asia? I notice that this research came from China and not a Western country. I also see it pop up in anime from time to time, most recently in Space Brothers. I may have played it at most a couple dozen times as a child, and that was long ago when games like these were more popular.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-04, 15:40   Link #11316
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Is R-P-S popular in Asia? I notice that this research came from China and not a Western country. I also see it pop up in anime from time to time, most recently in Space Brothers. I may have played it at most a couple dozen times as a child, and that was long ago when games like these were more popular.
I don't know if it's popular, but as a child in the 90s, I used to play Rock-Paper-Scissors (or a possible variant of palm up/down) and other "more" hands-on games with my friends before coming to the US. Not all of us had video games/toys at the time.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-05, 09:22   Link #11317
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Chinese Researchers Uncover Strategies for Rock-Paper-Scissors

Like experiments based on the Prisoner's Dilemma game, these strategies work in repeated play situations. The finding that losers tend to rotate to the next item in the rock-paper-scissors triad is intriguing though.

Somehow I find throwing rock usually nets quite a decent winning chance....
Old 2014-05-05, 16:30   Link #11318
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

Fisherman discovers live frog in throat of fish
Source: http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/outpo...g-throat-fish/
Images
Images
comments: "Mr. frog is still alive!"
Old 2014-05-07, 06:17   Link #11319
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

CHIKAN + NANPA FAIL : IT PMET from India molests intern several times

Quote:
An Indian FT who was sentenced to 9 months’ jail by a district court earlier lost his appeal against his conviction on Friday (2 May).

Balasubramaniyan Gowri Balan, 34, was found guilty by the court earlier for molesting a 19-year-old law firm intern in an MRT train.

During the morning rush hour in the packed train, Balasubramaniyan touched the undergraduate several times.

The intern testified that she was playing games on her mobile phone when she felt someone touching her in her groin area. She saw Balasubramaniyan’s arm near her body but thought that the contact was accidental.

But the intermittent touches continued. When the train was less crowded, she moved to another spot in the train but he followed her. Soon after, she again felt fingers pressing her groin area. This time, she was certain he was doing it deliberately.

Not only did Balasubramaniyan touch her several times, he even trailed her as she switched trains.

He trailed her all the way to Clarke Quay station, even though his intended stop was the Little India station. He later followed her to New Bridge Road and waited for her while she bought breakfast at a coffeeshop before going to her office.

As Balasubramaniyan approached the intern on the street and asked, “Are you Janet?”, she lashed out. She demanded to know why he had touched her in the train. She grabbed him and flagged a taxi in an attempt to take him to a police station. But he broke free after a struggle and fled.

Back at her office, the intern broke down and cried. She called her boyfriend as well as a colleague and told them that she had been molested. They suggested she make a police report immediately, which she did.

The police later managed to trace Balasubramaniyan through CCTV footage at Clarke Quay station. Indeed, the footage showed him following her.

In his defence during the trial, Balasubramaniyan admitted following the intern but denied molesting her. He told the district judge that he just wanted to befriend her.

He said he was holding his haversack in his right hand and a train handgrip above him with his left. Any contact between him and the victim was accidental owing to the movement of the train, he said.

However, the judge rejected his defence. The learned judge found the intern’s account “candid, frank and forthcoming”.

A quick check on the Net shows that Balasubramaniyan worked for NCS, a GLC under SingTel. NCS is a government-linked infocommunications technology (ICT) service provider and has over 8,000 staff serving governments and global commercial enterprises.

Balasubramaniyan had been working for NCS as an IT consultant since April 2009.

He studied at Bharathidasan University in India from 1998 to 2002. Bharathidasan University is not considered a top university by QS Rankings

Old 2014-05-07, 09:54   Link #11320
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Oh my.

Shaq-Fu 2 Is Happening

Tags
humor