AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-08-26, 13:04   Link #61
X3n0gears

It's kind of give the feeling that 'this isn't the end' but 'this is a new beginning'
Old 2009-08-26, 21:30   Link #62
orangejuicetang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
>Shamanesh. The Babylonian god of laws i believe

So, is it safe to presume that it's the basic idea for this pairing ?
whew, that pairing was just too random >_>;
Actually, people think it's Jeanne because of the child's hair color, eyes, and name, which is apparently a combination of ren's name and Jeanne's name in japanese or something. I was just noting that Shamanesh was Ren's first kiss. Technically.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
Old 2009-11-02, 05:18   Link #63
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

tte oi o.o;
There's a sequel for this series containing Hana's story ;_;
damn, what a good chapter ;_;

Old 2009-11-02, 05:59   Link #64
Wrath88
Kissing...

Team Hana became the onsen's waitresses? wow... Wonder how Anna got them in.
Old 2009-11-02, 12:32   Link #65
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Woah more Shaman King!!!!!
Old 2009-11-02, 12:56   Link #66
ZeroForever

hmm just curious what is the time skip frame from the KZB end to the current Hana story line.
I'm assuming it's like 7-10 years as Ren's kid is grown up but i was just curious if anyone has a exact data.

Entertaining chapter, I just found it strange that most of Hao's former male lackeys are now employed by Ren but it does let you know what they were up to.

the real question is... if she's Silva's decendent.. who's the mother?
Old 2009-11-02, 17:57   Link #67
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroForever View Post
the real question is... if she's Silva's decendent.. who's the mother?
Hmm given that she looks quite western and is most likely blond, I'd say either the Icemen girl (Zria Gagarik), or... Seyram Munzer (but she is probably too young).

Otherwise, IIRC there were girls in the X-Laws, but I don't remember what they looked like.
Old 2009-11-05, 12:34   Link #68
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I hope this will last for a while. Something like Ueki + would do for me >.<

Old 2009-11-05, 22:24   Link #69
Wrath88
Kissing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMvS View Post
Hmm given that she looks quite western and is most likely blond, I'd say either the Icemen girl (Zria Gagarik), or... Seyram Munzer (but she is probably too young).

Otherwise, IIRC there were girls in the X-Laws, but I don't remember what they looked like.
But unlike the last part of Kang Zeng Bang where those who died were resurrected, I thought the X-laws were completely eliminated aside from Marco and Lyserg? Too long since they died, right? Only one girl by the way, Meena, who uses a long barreled revolver.

It could be an ordinary Patch girl, so don't think too much until they show.
Old 2010-09-10, 18:30   Link #70
SK77

Question Shaman King manga

Hi! Shaman King is my favourite Anime... with that said, I want to buy all the Shaman King manga... but with it all being re-released im not sure what to do... There is no news that i have seen of the release date for England... AND here, they are still releasing the current manga.. and are going to be up to Volume 32 by january...
I am confused...
Are the reprints going to make their way to England? If so when?
Or, are the reprints not actually needed for England and they are just carrying on with the manga hense the volume 32 released date over here... As you see, I am VERY confused.. and any help will be EXTREMELY grateful... thankyou
Old 2011-09-24, 09:03   Link #71
yellowscarves

A new 44-page chapter of Shaman King, featuring Yoh Asakura, will be featured in the Jump X [Kai] magazine on November 10th, leading up to a supposedly "big project" related to the series, which will be announced in spring 2012.

Source.

I hate to get my hopes up, but Shaman King getting the FMA: Brotherhood treatment would be beyond amazing.

Edit: It looks like the new story featuring Yoh is the first of a series of one-shots leading up to the announcement. More information can be found here.

Last edited by yellowscarves; 2011-09-24 at 10:26.
Old 2011-09-24, 10:01   Link #72
Somnus
Eh?

A possible return of Shaman King? What a happy, HAPPY day!
Old 2011-09-24, 10:19   Link #73
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

One of my most favorite manga series ever making a return in Anime form? I don't like getting my hopes up but if this is true then by God this is wondrous news

But if it's just another manga series then screw it, the future Shaman King stories hadn't been anything worth mentioning at all... Save for which girl Ren knocked up...
Old 2011-09-27, 01:05   Link #74
Used Can

Wasn't there a sequel to Shaman King in which the MC was Hana Asakura and HAO had him do something for him throughout the chapter in which his fiancée (an Anna-lookalike) showed up by the end?

I don't think I've seen or even heard anything from that after the first chapter.
Old 2011-09-27, 03:26   Link #75
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Wasn't there a sequel to Shaman King in which the MC was Hana Asakura and HAO had him do something for him throughout the chapter in which his fiancée (an Anna-lookalike) showed up by the end?

I don't think I've seen or even heard anything from that after the first chapter.
Yeah there was also the love child of Tao Ren and presumably Iron Maiden Jeanne that serve as his rival of sort.

It sort of quietly faded away...
Old 2011-10-22, 09:10   Link #76
Allen
メインヒロイン

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowscarves View Post
A new 44-page chapter of Shaman King, featuring Yoh Asakura, will be featured in the Jump X [Kai] magazine on November 10th, leading up to a supposedly "big project" related to the series, which will be announced in spring 2012.

Source.

I hate to get my hopes up, but Shaman King getting the FMA: Brotherhood treatment would be beyond amazing.

Edit: It looks like the new story featuring Yoh is the first of a series of one-shots leading up to the announcement. More information can be found here.
How could I have missed a news like that...!?

Anyway, the chances that we get a new anime are getting bigger (not official sources, but almost? that). From the yaraon.

First of all, in the manga there was a song (volume 19~20?), which a fan made into a vocaloid song. After that someone important from the staff heard it and liked it a lot. He even said that this song would be a good choice for a ED song. Than yesterday in the niconico douga, someone with the nick Kyouyama Anna, posted a video where she song exactly this song with this comment: "I 'tried' to sing this because of the revival of Shaman King". There were some comments that maybe the one who was singing was Hayashibara Megumi (Anna's seiyuu). After some time, in the "half-official" twitter there was a "confirmation" about this...

If HXH got one, then maybe we can really expect some really good news next month?

Btw, link to the song (nicodouga).
Old 2011-10-25, 10:14   Link #77
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen View Post
How could I have missed a news like that...!?

Anyway, the chances that we get a new anime are getting bigger (not official sources, but almost? that). From the yaraon.

First of all, in the manga there was a song (volume 19~20?), which a fan made into a vocaloid song. After that someone important from the staff heard it and liked it a lot. He even said that this song would be a good choice for a ED song. Than yesterday in the niconico douga, someone with the nick Kyouyama Anna, posted a video where she song exactly this song with this comment: "I 'tried' to sing this because of the revival of Shaman King". There were some comments that maybe the one who was singing was Hayashibara Megumi (Anna's seiyuu). After some time, in the "half-official" twitter there was a "confirmation" about this...

If HXH got one, then maybe we can really expect some really good news next month?

Btw, link to the song (nicodouga).
That song's awesome as hell. I really hope this is true, Hayashibara's still my favorite VA of all time.

EDIT: Didn't people also say Takei Hiroyuki drew the background as well? These all look pretty believable.
Old 2011-10-25, 20:12   Link #78
Allen
メインヒロイン

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
That song's awesome as hell. I really hope this is true, Hayashibara's still my favorite VA of all time.

EDIT: Didn't people also say Takei Hiroyuki drew the background as well? These all look pretty believable.
Yup, Takei probably drew not only the background image, but her avatar (?) too. The song is just so good that I wouldn't care if the singer wasn't Hayashibara, even if this is more unlikely
Old 2011-10-31, 11:06   Link #79
Kunagisa

=O

Old 2011-10-31, 20:13   Link #80
bahamut zero
miragecoordinator

oh my god o__O

Where is this from?

Tags
shounen