AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-13, 06:06   Link #4821
LazyHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyshark View Post
I just would like to see Misaki to show her powers against more than mere mob characters. As manga readers we didn't see her "fight" a worthy oppenent. And it would be more intriguing to see how she would handle where she isn't pulling the strings rather see Touma's panacea.
The problem with that is Misaki herself. If her powers work on her opponent she should win by default by brainwashing him/her, not counting what other shenanigans she could pull with her powers. If it doesn't she's screwed since until now she has been shown to be very weak physically speaking.
Old 2013-08-13, 06:10   Link #4822
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyshark View Post
If Touma punches Mikoto without a moment of hesitation I officially resign myself as BiriBirixTouman shipper.
If he does, then...
Spoiler for @ Touma:
Old 2013-08-13, 07:06   Link #4823
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

i feel like this would be the scenario

>touma tries to get near mikoto
>mikoto delivers a bombardment of attacks
>despite having imagine breaker mikoto's attacks are scattered while some are destroyedby IM, the rest hit touma
>touma gets critically wounded as he nearly approaches to mikoto
>touma manages to touch mikoto and mikoto returns back to normal
>touma smiles at mikoto and mikoto was shocked and was crying because of what happened to him
>both are about to kiss but misaki intervenes
>touma faints
>touma finds himself in the hospital yet again but was shocked too see misaki lying above him
>misaki talks about thier past revealing a shocking revelation to touma
> misaki continuously flirts with him forcing him to touch his boobs and hugging him, then she took off her shirt and appear half naked shocking touma even more, as she forces to take his shirt off ( and she took a picture of them)
>misaka just arrived after making homemade cookies and sees the two of them
> the rest is history

if you want to know what happened to exterior it was destroyed by a someone in wearing a black coat covering her mouth and head, and there were blue flames surrounding the whole area

Last edited by Bakaizer; 2013-08-13 at 08:33. Reason: FORGOT in flirting part
Old 2013-08-13, 07:13   Link #4824
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post

>despite having imagine breaker mikoto's attacks are scattered while some are destroyedby IM, the rest hit touma
>touma smiles at mikoto and mikoto was shocked and was crying because of what happened to him
>touma faints
>touma finds himself in the hospital yet again but was shocked too see misaki lying above him
> misaki continuously flirts with him forcing him to touch his boobs and hugging him, then she took off her shirt and appear half naked shocking touma even more
>misaka just arrived after making homemade cookies and sees the two off them
> the rest is history
And... Misaki steal the kiss instead.

Though the kiss part is unlikely to happen.
Old 2013-08-13, 08:35   Link #4825
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:

>touma faints
> misaki continuously flirts with him forcing him to touch his boobs and hugging him, then she took off her shirt and appear half naked shocking touma even more, as she forces to take his shirt off ( and she took a picture of them)
>misaka just arrived after making homemade cookies and sees the two of them
> the rest is history

if you want to know what happened to exterior it was destroyed by a someone in wearing a black coat covering her mouth and head, and there were blue flames surrounding the whole area
In case you forgot, NT7 shows that Touma doesn't remember Misaki, so everything about Misaki after Touma being in Hospital cannot happen.
Old 2013-08-13, 09:50   Link #4826
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

^ but misaki knows touma though, not knowing misaki, he would be shocked why she is doing this to him, and i think she is also aware of mikoto's feeling for him, so she might do that just to tease her
Old 2013-08-13, 10:09   Link #4827
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
^ but misaki knows touma though, not knowing misaki, he would be shocked why she is doing this to him, and i think she is also aware of mikoto's feeling for him, so she might do that just to tease her
I wonder what did Misaki usually do with Touma before his memory loss? Though, I got the feeling that Misaki might be very upset of Touma if he really didn't remember her, even though she was aware that he has 'amnesia'.

Being upset like saying: "You jerk! Why you don't remember me and the 'promise'?! I'll kill you if you don't hang out with me! I really will kill you... ;__; "
Old 2013-08-13, 10:24   Link #4828
R.LocK
My turn

...Shippers. X_x
Old 2013-08-13, 10:53   Link #4829
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
I wonder what did Misaki usually do with Touma before his memory loss? Though, I got the feeling that Misaki might be very upset of Touma if he really didn't remember her, even though she was aware that he has 'amnesia'.

Being upset like saying: "You jerk! Why you don't remember me and the 'promise'?! I'll kill you if you don't hang out with me! I really will kill you... ;__; "
wait did misaki knew touma had memory loss/amnesia?
Old 2013-08-13, 11:13   Link #4830
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
I think she might be aware that Touma might have amnesia, but didn't knew that he really had a memory loss, cause Touma don't even bother to talk about his memory loss.
Old 2013-08-13, 11:38   Link #4831
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
Misaki knew Touma way before he knew/met Mikoto and Index
Old 2013-08-13, 12:30   Link #4832
Miraluka
Banned

Guys, you need to check the circunstances of a posible fight.

During that time against Index, Touma was overwhelmed by her attacks and did need the help of a Saint and the Witch Hunter Pope.

Also, Touma knew he had just to touch her to stop the whole thing.

Now in this situation, unlike Accelerator's and Kakine's AIM angel mode, what makes Mikoto go demon mode isn't herself but Exterior that is forcing the Misaka Network on her body.

If there was a fight with Touma there could be some posible scenarios taking in account Misaki was neutralized and her helper is frozen(so no help for Touma):

- If Mikoto's attacks cannot be negated, Touma needs to knock out Mikoto and deal with Exterior.

- If Mikoto's attacks can be negated then Touma will just need to touch her to put her back to normal and then deal with Gensei before he can make his move with Exterior.

- Touma deals with Mikoto, while uknown to him, Accelerator or Xochitl or someone else appears and deals with Exterior and later with Gensei off screen.

So in any case dealing with Exterior is a must.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.LocK View Post
...Shippers. X_x
*nods*

lol this feels more like Toaru majutsu no Index because now, in order to solve the problems the plot needs TouMan to be there because Mikoto or Misaki aren't enough.

Pray if you don't want Touma to save everyone asses again for the next arc .
Old 2013-08-13, 13:39   Link #4833
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Pray if you don't want Touma to save everyone asses again for the next arc .
Touman is just that good. Even when he doesn't know what the heck is going on.
Old 2013-08-13, 16:02   Link #4834
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Now in this situation, unlike Accelerator's and Kakine's AIM angel mode, what makes Mikoto go demon mode isn't herself but Exterior that is forcing the Misaka Network on her body.

So in any case dealing with Exterior is a must.
By Kites comment when he sees the black energy, it doesn't seems like it is the Misaka Network but rather something that was produced using it. It's possible that it was just something that was needed to be done once, in which case stopping Exterior wouldn't really help.
Old 2013-08-13, 16:16   Link #4835
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
By Kites comment when he sees the black energy, it doesn't seems like it is the Misaka Network but rather something that was produced using it. It's possible that it was just something that was needed to be done once, in which case stopping Exterior wouldn't really help.
Its the AIM Field aka Imaginary District number manifested by the network trough Exterior's tunning.
Old 2013-08-13, 16:18   Link #4836
Inept Forum User

Just wondering, do you think it is likely that Gensei has put anything in place to keep Misaki from using Exterior besides the freeze command he's used on her, or to keep himself from being affected by it?
Old 2013-08-13, 17:27   Link #4837
Flere821
Lurker

Random idea, if Touma punches Gensei would it solve everything? I'm guessing not, since Mikoto's current form doesn't rely on Gensei's active control to keep her at that form...
Old 2013-08-13, 17:31   Link #4838
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

It would be immensely satisfying for certain inhabitants of Academy City, though, I imagine.
Old 2013-08-13, 17:54   Link #4839
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Random idea, if Touma punches Gensei would it solve everything? I'm guessing not, since Mikoto's current form doesn't rely on Gensei's active control to keep her at that form...
You can bet anything Gensei learned from Kiyama and won't try to take the exterior modified network into himself.

The frightful thing about mad scientists is that even if they are mad, they still observe and learn like regular scientists.

However, I imagine that breaking the physical controller (s?) would be enough, at least to remove Gensei from the equation. And it could be done as much by Touma's punch as by Saten's faithful bat.
Old 2013-08-13, 18:23   Link #4840
Goldzero

i doubt the aurthor gonna do the usual "touMAN punches and save the day routine" if anything he might be creative with this situation like most of hes toumaxmikoto "special moments" i mean after-all how could we forget the amazing bridge scene between touma and mikoto? or some of the awesome moments between them in the LN? and plus i hardly doubt touma was in on it much seeing as how come he doesn't exactly remember much of the situation which was shown between touma and misaki interaction in NT 7 or they just probably left that out(im hopeing he only came at the end when it was resolved).
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen