AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2018-03-06, 07:21   Link #1581
The Green One

But it inconveniences him which makes it automatically wrong in his eyes. End of story.
Old 2018-03-07, 07:06   Link #1582
James Rye

And Cohn's the next one to go. Man, it feels like every month somebody is leaving the White House. Heard even McMaster is looking for a job at the Uni, he might be the next to make the jump. Also this means we most certainly will have a trade war going on sooner or later this year.
Old 2018-03-12, 03:53   Link #1583
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Trump tweets:
Rasmussen and others have my approval ratings at around 50%, which is higher than Obama, and yet the political pundits love saying my approval ratings are “somewhat low.” They know they are lying when they say it. Turn off the show - FAKE NEWS!
Hey Fake News, why are you disputing it?

Btw, I'll be in his camp if Donnie somehow manages to make rocket-man ( ) give up his nuke.
Old 2018-03-12, 08:41   Link #1584
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Rasmussen Reports has a measurable pro-Republican bias in their polling. Their job-approval scores run an average of five points more favorable to Trump than the polling consensus. Their 2016 Presidential election polls showed a four-point Republican bias; in 2012 it was a two-point edge.

And even Rasmussen's own most recent poll shows Trump nine points "underwater" on job approval, 45-54.
Old 2018-03-12, 13:50   Link #1585
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Btw, I'll be in his camp if Fat man somehow manages to make Little Boy give up his nuke.
Best case scenario will be north korea getting hush money for the promise of destroying their nukes, which they will never do since then there would be no reason to keep giving them money.

The lucky scenario would be this generating a short war where china only absorbs north korea, but that would be like when the USSR broke down due to military over-expending, it was not part of a plan from the reagan administration, it was an unintended consequence. But why would china not invade also south korea and claim the whole peninsula as an special administrative zone?

Unintended consequences can also be a show of force by NK sending a nuke to explode in the high atmosphere, maybe over point nemo, maybe over hawai or maybe they will nuke a third country by mistake (rocket science IS difficult!).
Old 2018-03-12, 13:59   Link #1586
Key Board
Carbon

either that or NK really has enough nuclear deterrent abilities for the US to talk to it on even terms.

That's a positive development, though
Old 2018-03-12, 17:12   Link #1587
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Btw, I'll be in his camp if Donnie somehow manages to make rocket-man ( ) give up his nuke.
Why make life a single issue matter? You can still be against all the horrid nonsense he's done while still giving him credit for the one thing he might do right, if he gets it right.

However, do not forget that Trump has no spine, especially in person. I fully expect he'll somehow be talked into getting NK to dismantle their nukes, but only if they buy superior nukes from America or Russia. And he somehow won't realize how that's still a bad thing.
Old 2018-03-13, 10:41   Link #1588
James Rye

And Tillerson got fired. By a tweet. Such is modern life.

Seriously though, how fast is this guy going through "the best people possible for those jobs"? xD
Old 2018-03-13, 10:43   Link #1589
The Green One

How do you know if you're a successful Trump team member?

Answer: You last more than 6 months.
Old 2018-03-13, 10:51   Link #1590
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

What about his suicide pact?
Old 2018-03-13, 11:16   Link #1591
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
How do you know if you're a successful Trump team member?

Answer: You last more than 6 months.
Even Trump's personal assistent McEntee was thrown out outta the White House. They didn't even let him get his jacket.And last tuesday they said he would definitely join the election team for the next election. XDDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
What about his suicide pact?
You mean with Kelly and Session? Won't happen I guess, too power-hungry, etc. Then again Kelly will either leave on his own in the next weeks or get fired and replaced as well. And if Trump wanna gets rid of Mueller he will sooner or alter find a way to get rid of Session to fire Rosenstein so that he can fire Mueller.
Old 2018-03-13, 13:06   Link #1592
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Mattis and Mnuchin, actually.
Old 2018-03-13, 18:05   Link #1593
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Mattis and Mnuchin, actually.
Dunno. You think they're going to go now, honoring their "suicide pact"?
Old 2018-03-17, 07:47   Link #1594
James Rye

Now McGabe was fired two days before pension. Wouldn't wanna say that it is revenge but it looks and feels like revenge, childish and mean revenge at that.
Old 2018-03-17, 09:59   Link #1595
GDB

It obviously is. And I hope and expect McGabe to sue the hell out of him, as I'm sure that's illegal in some capacity.
Old 2018-03-17, 15:48   Link #1596
Harbinger
Squirrel Master

The Trump trainwreck is somewhat amusing.
Old 2018-03-17, 16:11   Link #1597
The Green One

When has Trump not been petty? He's proven he's a manchild for a long time now.
Old 2018-03-17, 18:26   Link #1598
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Now McGabe was fired two days before pension. Wouldn't wanna say that it is revenge but it looks and feels like revenge, childish and mean revenge at that.
It was actually two days before McGabe's retirement. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad and infuriating.
Old 2018-03-17, 21:07   Link #1599
The Green One

Trump is getting pretty desperate to end Mueller's probe.

Suspicious isn't it?
Old 2018-03-17, 21:58   Link #1600
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Drumpf says:
The Mueller probe should never have been started in that there was no collusion and there was no crime. It was based on fraudulent activities and a Fake Dossier paid for by Crooked Hillary and the DNC, and improperly used in FISA COURT for surveillance of my campaign. WITCH HUNT!
Its all coming to a head now. This right here is the core fallacy that has permeated Trump's presidency and engraved into the very souls of those who are still demented enough to call themselves supporters.

The dossier, which when first released was damning but unverifiable, has been so thoroughly substantiated by this point that only those with their heads in the ground would continue to believe that its a DNC fluff piece. Chris Steele, the dossier's author, is probably one of the most credible intelligence operative/Russia experts in his field and believes that a great portion of it to be true. Not only that, all of Trump's actions in regards to Russia and this probe are identical to a guilty party compromised by a foreign nation. i.e. If he's not guilty, why does every action he take point to him being so?.

Mueller should just issue a subpoena on Trump and get this Saturday Night Massacre re-enactment started!