AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2023-12-19, 01:03   Link #36461
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well I burned most of my quartz into oblivion. But honestly it was completely worth it. Have had some ups and downs this year, but this was easily one of my luckier stretches.

Spoiler for Results:

So yeah, I'm pretty darn happy. My best hope to get Beni was just a random GSSR result. So kind of nice to have that work out. Honestly, I know getting a sixth copy of Melusine is pure extra. But it was the only way to get her to level 120 and all the appends. Now can just keep grinding through 2024 and get those next bond levels.

I barely have enough past the next GSSR. But that's fine. Will still enjoy Tunguska and can save up through 2024.
Old 2023-12-22, 20:16   Link #36462
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Why did I instantly know that beastial Servants wouldn't get rejected, and neither would divine spirits... So obvious. Also why does Nyantalante not get an event bonus?

So Koyanskaya of Darkness Banner, when ?

Edit: i just realized... Is Ibuki's sword the same Saber from /SR is using?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2023-12-22 at 20:51.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-22, 21:55   Link #36463
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Why did I instantly know that beastial Servants wouldn't get rejected, and neither would divine spirits... So obvious. Also why does Nyantalante not get an event bonus?

I have questions about Berserker Atalante . Seems like an oversight.

Too bad for Vitch that she's left Melusine as qualified to run all over her! Even giving her a power bonus on top of it all .

Not long until that Darkness banner. Just a little over a week until New Years .
Old 2023-12-23, 03:41   Link #36464
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I have questions about Berserker Atalante . Seems like an oversight.

Too bad for Vitch that she's left Melusine as qualified to run all over her! Even giving her a power bonus on top of it all .

Not long until that Darkness banner. Just a little over a week until New Years .
The real oversight is that Caldea didn't have the idea of letting Tamamo (and cat) clean up after their "supposed" household... Also she technically counts as divine spirit...

Edit:
Tamamo's Daji denial when literally everyone else says she is (even her much more believable tails) is also getting old. The solution to it is rather easy:
Tamamo very well is Daji but lost her memory of it when she threw her memories aside to feel human and now denies the connection entirely, and she knows that too, hence why it's such a touchy topic with her.

Another "oversight" btw.:
While we know the reason is that Herc is currently used in other works he would have been ideal for this too. Not only would he likely have been able to just raw power through Koyans' barrier rules, he also has divinity.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2023-12-23 at 04:34.
Old 2023-12-23, 07:27   Link #36465
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:

I don't think divinity has anything to do with it. The singularity/lostbelt/whatever just rejects all human heroic spirits (I mean, the title is "anti-primate biosphere"). Ibuki isn't human so she's fine.

And yes, Ibuki and F/SR Saber's sword are the same, the Kusanagi.
Old 2023-12-23, 09:12   Link #36466
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

That's funny, I thought Taigong Wang was famous for never catching any fish.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-23, 10:15   Link #36467
XFire
150% done

Quote:
The real oversight is that Caldea didn't have the idea of letting Tamamo (and cat) clean up after their "supposed" household... Also she technically counts as divine spirit...

Edit:
Tamamo's Daji denial when literally everyone else says she is (even her much more believable tails) is also getting old. The solution to it is rather easy:
Tamamo very well is Daji but lost her memory of it when she threw her memories aside to feel human and now denies the connection entirely, and she knows that too, hence why it's such a touchy topic with her.

Another "oversight" btw.:
While we know the reason is that Herc is currently used in other works he would have been ideal for this too. Not only would he likely have been able to just raw power through Koyans' barrier rules, he also has divinity.
They're doing something with the Daji stuff, wait for it

And Ibuki isn't allowed in because of her divinity, the group is just being weirdly slow in recognizing the loophole is "non-human"
Old 2023-12-23, 10:53   Link #36468
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I don't think divinity has anything to do with it. The singularity/lostbelt/whatever just rejects all human heroic spirits (I mean, the title is "anti-primate biosphere"). Ibuki isn't human so she's fine.

And yes, Ibuki and F/SR Saber's sword are the same, the Kusanagi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
They're doing something with the Daji stuff, wait for it

And Ibuki isn't allowed in because of her divinity, the group is just being weirdly slow in recognizing the loophole is "non-human"
Divine spirits aren't human though. Technically, the Valkyries would also qualify.
Also ATALANTE :rage:

Daji:
I'm sure they will.
I also almost forgot: Even Amaterasu practically confirmed Tamamo to tell half truths about her being Daji

Old 2023-12-23, 12:51   Link #36469
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Divine spirits aren't human though. Technically, the Valkyries would also qualify.
Also ATALANTE :rage:

Daji:
I'm sure they will.
I also almost forgot: Even Amaterasu practically confirmed Tamamo to tell half truths about her being Daji
Herc isn't a Divine Spirit, he's a Heroic Spirit with Divinity. He wouldn't qualify regardless. I think "Divine Spirits based on humans" like Ishtar and such would get rejected as well.
Old 2023-12-23, 13:27   Link #36470
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Herc isn't a Divine Spirit, he's a Heroic Spirit with Divinity. He wouldn't qualify regardless. I think "Divine Spirits based on humans" like Ishtar and such would get rejected as well.
Fairies are also rejected, since Habetrot can barely stay materialized and Morgan and Castoria aren't on the list.

It's not important but I wonder if they'll tell us who the other nine members of the team were. Ibuki is ridiculously strong so maybe they assembled the heavy hitters of Chaldea, which would make sense since the idea was to blitz this. Gil and Super Orion would have been obvious choices, especially since Orion was originally summoned as a Grand to hunt Koyan.
Old 2023-12-23, 13:50   Link #36471
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Fairies are also rejected, since Habetrot can barely stay materialized and Morgan and Castoria aren't on the list.

It's not important but I wonder if they'll tell us who the other nine members of the team were. Ibuki is ridiculously strong so maybe they assembled the heavy hitters of Chaldea, which would make sense since the idea was to blitz this. Gil and Super Orion would have been obvious choices, especially since Orion was originally summoned as a Grand to hunt Koyan.
Not sure, but given they went for Ibuki, I'd imagine they just went all in. So Quetz, Kama, Gil and Orion like you mentioned, either Arthur or one of the stronger Saber variants, some of the Indian Servants, and maybe some of the heavier hitting Extra Servants
Old 2023-12-23, 15:08   Link #36472
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
I never said he was. He is a Demigod though, and regardless of that would probably just roar through it.

Old 2023-12-23, 15:42   Link #36473
XFire
150% done

Quote:
I never said he was. He is a Demigod though, and regardless of that would probably just roar through it.
I assumed that was the implication when you said "Divine Spirits aren't human" in response to me saying the problem was humanity. Regardless, divinity just isn't a factor.

And the barrier is strong enough to almost kill a Grand candidate who was summoned by the planet, I don't think anyone can just power through it.
Old 2023-12-23, 18:07   Link #36474
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Today's sections made it more obvious: only servants who have animal traits/origins can be summoned. That's what all the servants with event bonus have in common, minus Kiara. I know Kiara is a Beast with a capital B, but it's weird they went for her Moon Cancer class or that no version of Kama is there if that's why she's in the list.
Old 2023-12-23, 18:36   Link #36475
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Today's sections made it more obvious: only servants who have animal traits/origins can be summoned. That's what all the servants with event bonus have in common, minus Kiara. I know Kiara is a Beast with a capital B, but it's weird they went for her Moon Cancer class or that no version of Kama is there if that's why she's in the list.
Atalante is still missing...
Quote:
I assumed that was the implication when you said "Divine Spirits aren't human" in response to me saying the problem was humanity. Regardless, divinity just isn't a factor.

And the barrier is strong enough to almost kill a Grand candidate who was summoned by the planet, I don't think anyone can just power through it.
He is a self-proclaimed candidate in the wrong class though, and Herc is strongly suspected to be a Grand Candidate too. (Either for Archer or Berserker)
Herc is also not fully Human, as seen by his elbows.

---

I also wonder how they will compensate us for the bugged IVAN raid... (No, it wasn't already finished when you woke up, it was borked)

Old 2023-12-23, 19:21   Link #36476
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
For some reason she's always been listed as hominidae, which Beast IV is strong against. Same goes for Kiyohime and Elizabeth, even though they're dragons. There are two exceptions on that list that I can see: Kiara and Jaguar Warrior, because they have the demonic beast trait which Beast IV is weak against. Everyone else is out.
Old 2023-12-23, 19:25   Link #36477
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
For some reason she's always been listed as hominidae, which Beast IV is strong against. Same goes for Kiyohime and Elizabeth, even though they're dragons. There are two exceptions on that list that I can see: Kiara and Jaguar Warrior, because they have the demonic beast trait which Beast IV is weak against. Everyone else is out.
Which is the strange part, because unlike some others on that list, Atalante and Kiyohime actually have that as part of their myth... Atalante was literally turned into a lion. (Though we've seen her with Cat ears even before that)

Old 2023-12-23, 19:37   Link #36478
XFire
150% done

Quote:

He is a self-proclaimed candidate in the wrong class though, and Herc is strongly suspected to be a Grand Candidate too. (Either for Archer or Berserker)
Herc is also not fully Human, as seen by his elbows.
---

I also wonder how they will compensate us for the bugged IVAN raid... (No, it wasn't already finished when you woke up, it was borked)
Herc is human, his elbows are just like that for some other reason. It's not present in his Archer state.

And I don't think it's been suggested he's a Grand candidate.
Old 2023-12-23, 19:43   Link #36479
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

I think in the end we can just treat it as Koyanskaya being really picky .

Plus I think the more important oversights are the staff utterly screwing up the event and the raids! Nice to have it set so the raid was fully farmed by bots before it was actually up and accessible by players...

Even worse...are we even sure the next Raid will actually work properly? This could turn into a total disaster. And they absolutely do need to offer serious compensation for the lost Ivan Raid. You don't make an event with power boost/bond boost CEs in the gacha and then basically not let people actually use them.
Old 2023-12-24, 07:47   Link #36480
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
---

The Surtr raid was bugged too, at least for me. It may have appeared when I was sleeping, but it didn't when I finished the preceding quest.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon