AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-01-11, 20:22   Link #81
Chosen_Hero

Managaka and anime writers need to learn some new material, this trope of girls abusing the MC for nothing is tired as as hell and stopped being funny almost as fast as it began, it doesn't endear them to anyone.
Old 2024-01-12, 00:25   Link #82
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

The 2nd one was hiding?! Where?!

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-12, 18:22   Link #83
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
It mostly goes away once the girls start thinking of him as one of them.
True, but the fact that it exists in the first place often annoys people and doesn't exactly endear them to the character/ give off a good first impression.
Old 2024-01-12, 20:41   Link #84
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
True, but the fact that it exists in the first place often annoys people and doesn't exactly endear them to the character/ give off a good first impression.
Oh, I agree. In fact I'm pretty sure it's why the manga-based popularity polls are skewed towards you-know-who so hard, because she's about the only one for the first half of the manga who never comes close to any form of it (except maybe overly aggressive affection)
Old 2024-01-13, 07:02   Link #85
ryllharu

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
The 2nd one was hiding?! Where?!
They showed it very briefly, but you'd also have to remember how a big one formed in the first episode to connect all the dots.

Just as the first one appears, the shot pans out and downward to show a collection of normal-sized shuki at the periphery of their base.

They were "hiding" at the edges, only to clump together into the 2nd big one while Shushu was fighting the first and pushing past her limit with jumbo size transformation.
ryllharu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-16, 05:18   Link #86
Huh...?

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-16, 10:43   Link #87
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
YouTube
Casual clothes Kyoka .

I had a feeling this was connected to Kyoka losing her family...
Old 2024-01-18, 10:35   Link #88
Frontier

Honestly, I probably should've realized they have their own gates to the real world, but of more pertinent focus...Kyoka in casual clothes! And she looks absolutely stunning !

But this isn't just a leisurely day off for Kyoka and Yuuki, it's the day remembering when a powerful Shuuki called Unihorn attacked Kyoka's village and killed everyone she knew and loved, leaving her with nothing but a desire for vengeance against Shuuki. And now Yuuki better understands Kyoka and how similar they are in their own personal quests to eliminate Shuki together !

And points to Yuuki for turning their outing into a bit of a date by treating Kyoka to some delicious parfaits. Was totally worth it to see her genuinely smile in a sweet way !

Kyoka riding Yuuki across a freeway is quite the sight, though I can't think of a better reward than getting to personally undress Kyoka...starting, of course, with the stockings and getting to unveil those luscious legs in all their glory .

A normal band of Shuuki is no match for the 7th Squad, but then in comes the Unihorn with its own rider in the form of a female humanoid Shuuki, and everything starts to fall apart. Not only are they a villainous parallel to Kyoko and Yuki, but they're strong enough to take down the rest of the squad in no time .

So is Aoba (Tomori Kusunoki!) like a total brocon? She called her brother the most handsome man alive and talked about how obsessed he was with her and how she set him right. Though the whole transformed into a Shuuki thing probably didn't help .

I was waiting for the moment when Aoba and Yuuki realized the truth especially because they cut off her saying his name or before Kyoka could call him out, but I guess even transformed into their Shuuki forms both siblings could recognize each other up close .

Kyoka absolute despises the Unihorn and almost forgot about her own squadmates in her pursuit of revenge. Lucky Yuuki and a good self-punch to the face set her straight .

Jumping straight to Kyoka stepping on him, huh? With her boots up against his balls, and her white panties in view, it's the perfect reward for Yuki's hard work in that fight! Even if eventually she goes at his balls with jackhammer...but then she takes her boots off and starts going full bare feet against his face and caressing his crotch...what a lucky guy. He shouldn't have admitted to the view though .

The perks of having a Harem that's into you is having one of the girls surprise you buck-naked in the bath to give you a personal washing...though Yuuki's probably seen enough anime to know that girls sometimes claim they're naked even when they're wearing swimsuits, though he got the full sight of Shushu's bare boobs seared into his eyes now (and Shushu doesn't mind it). And of course he walks into Himari undressing right afterwards .

Looks like there's a trio of female humanoid Shuki lead by...Rina Hidaka ?

And just as Himari is about to saw him in half...a Goddess seemingly descends upon the squadroom, with Tenka (voiced by Maaya Uchida with such Vermeil energy) immediately taking an interest in Yuuki and kabedoning him with in the first few minutes of meeting him. Girl works fast! And has a cute nickname for Kyoka !

So it seems like Himari has a problem with her sister, Yachiho (Nene Hieda)? Looks like we're finally getting a Himari-focused episode next .
Old 2024-01-18, 13:07   Link #89
Huh...?

YouTube
YouTube

Old 2024-01-18, 16:09   Link #90
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

I draw the line at feet kinks. That and its just... kinda boring. Probably dropped.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-18, 18:47   Link #91
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It is rather boring so far, yeah. But I am curious about the villain, and this girl Tenka is apparently the most popular and I want to know why.
Old 2024-01-18, 18:59   Link #92
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
I draw the line at feet kinks. That and its just... kinda boring. Probably dropped.
But that's the best part .
Old 2024-01-18, 20:12   Link #93
grecefar

too much events at once, it felt like things are going to fast. Kyoka past reveal, big shuuki attack, meeting the shuuki in kyoka past, a reunion between yuuki and his sister and at the end meeting members from another squad. All in one chapter.

I thought this chapter would be getting the man hater girl to the harem.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-18, 20:14   Link #94
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
But that's the best part .

Feet are worse than scat to me probably.

Actually a better rewards scene (no feet!) was cut for time or censorship or something it seems... I'm not really sure what to expect from the adaptation now going forward.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-18, 20:34   Link #95
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
too much events at once, it felt like things are going to fast. Kyoka past reveal, big shuuki attack, meeting the shuuki in kyoka past, a reunion between yuuki and his sister and at the end meeting members from another squad. All in one chapter.
They've been teasing Kyoka's backstory as early as episode 1 at least.
Quote:
I thought this chapter would be getting the man hater girl to the harem.
It seems like that's the next episode.
Old 2024-01-19, 07:21   Link #96
Huh...?

YouTube

Old 2024-01-19, 18:50   Link #97
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
YouTube
Cutie in a leotard! Green-haired Kurumi! Maaya Uchida as a forward Onee-san !

Also I just realized this is basically just Alto and Vermeil 2.0 .
Old 2024-01-20, 08:59   Link #98
zztop

This discussion thread claims that Mato Seihai fell short of Japanese viewerbase expectations due to lower-than-expected quality. In contrast to Gushing Over Magical Girls, whose lower production values are compensated by the anime pushing the ecchi boundaries further.
https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comme...ig_popularity/
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-20, 09:31   Link #99
Huh...?

Well, this Series is quite slow on the build-up towards it's Ecchi stuff, while "Gushing Over Magical Girls" just went into it hard from the start, especially with it's Uncensored version which even surpasses what's in the source Manga.

Old 2024-01-20, 09:32   Link #100
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
This discussion thread claims that Mato Seihai fell short of Japanese viewerbase expectations due to lower-than-expected quality. In contrast to Gushing Over Magical Girls, whose lower production values are compensated by the anime pushing the ecchi boundaries further.
https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comme...ig_popularity/
I'm anime-only and I'm enjoying it .