Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2024-02-07, 12:47   Link #36561
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Kiyohime Lancer's Valentine event:

Why is it that love potion wasn't the first thing I thought she put into those cookies?... I blame Shimoneta.

Also why is Morgan only concerned about Lancertoria
Well it's probably supposed to be because Latoria is the one wielding the same weapon as her

But personally I like to think she's just instinctively avoiding any actual confrontation with Saber Arturia because Morgan turns into a completely ineffectual Saturday morning cartoon villain around her
Old 2024-02-07, 12:56   Link #36562
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Mélusine really gives off a completely different vibe in the Valentine scenes
I guess this is what she's really like and we just never had the opportunity to see in it LB6 because it was super tragic. Her attitude in Morgan's scene was super funny.

Makes me look forward to Summer 8.
Old 2024-02-07, 23:34   Link #36563
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Well it's probably supposed to be because Latoria is the one wielding the same weapon as her

But personally I like to think she's just instinctively avoiding any actual confrontation with Saber Arturia because Morgan turns into a completely ineffectual Saturday morning cartoon villain around her
She isn't the same Morgan though :/

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-08, 00:15   Link #36564
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
She isn't the same Morgan though :/
She has her memories, though.
Old 2024-02-09, 02:18   Link #36565
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Mélusine really gives off a completely different vibe in the Valentine scenes
I guess this is what she's really like and we just never had the opportunity to see in it LB6 because it was super tragic. Her attitude in Morgan's scene was super funny.

Makes me look forward to Summer 8.
Yeah, she really gets to cut loose more in that Valentine scene. The weight of everything she was dealing with in LB6 has been lifted off her shoulders. Can be the cool and friendly knight that has various staff members giving her Valentine chocolates, be more honest around the other Fairy Knights with her not being a morning person, and can express her feelings for the person she cares for more openly . In that sense probably doesn't hurt that she's not falling for an absolute villain this time.

I'm also looking forward to how much fun Summer 8 should be.
Old 2024-02-09, 11:37   Link #36566
XFire
150% done

The fact that Castoria was an active participant in both Barghest and Sith's Valentine's was pretty funny to me
Old 2024-02-11, 12:41   Link #36567
Homura7

Our new addition for this year's Valentine is SSR Rider Andromeda. Her NP is Cetus, the sea monster Poseidon sentenced her to be eaten by, until Perseus rescued her.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-11, 20:30   Link #36568
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
The fact that Castoria was an active participant in both Barghest and Sith's Valentine's was pretty funny to me
Barghest, Sith, and even Oberon. Maybe because her Valentine came before LB6 they wanted to get her into more scenes, but it just worked. Such an energetic personality and she definitely had enough connections to each of those characters to warrant an appearance.

I like when other characters make brief appearances in larger Valentine scenes. Just adds to the flavour and shows the bond between the characters.
Old 2024-02-14, 21:17   Link #36569
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Managed to get Andromeda in 90 quartz so that's a win for now at least. It's hilarious though that I managed to MLB the 5 star Nito Alter CE but I didn't manage to get one copy of the 3 star Medusa CE.
Haven't yet played the event and get the new chocos.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-17, 12:30   Link #36570
Rizare

Didn't take much to get Andromeda as well, only 1 Nitocris alter CE so I'll take that.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-17, 16:35   Link #36571
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I got the new Valentines at last. I didn't even have enough Lock-On chocos for everybody.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-17, 17:07   Link #36572
GDB

I'm down to only needing to register Takasugi's chocolate. Can't believe he's being so hard to find.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-18, 01:50   Link #36573
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Geeze. I really should have taken consideration that my luck in 2024 has been apocalyptic bad. "I'll just roll a bit and see if I can get Lip and NP3 Melt..." What a mess. Did get Lip and some Melt, but that was a brutal gacha experience.

But now I'm mostly giving up on rolling in 2024 and will focus on saving for 2025. Wouldn't mind getting some Summer quick support, but will see.
Old 2024-02-19, 05:50   Link #36574
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
I have been clowned on by the gacha since the new year guarantee. Seems game is telling me to save until Summer or the Aztecs.
Old 2024-02-19, 12:53   Link #36575
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I haven't rolled since Reines, which wasn't that long ago, I guess. I was thinking of trying for Gilgamesh, but it'd probably be wiser to just keep saving for Lady Avalon and Summer Skadi. Might just throw one Yolo multi.
Old 2024-03-13, 11:11   Link #36576
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Thank you weekly ticket!

The last couple years I have tried just throwing that ticket at whatever banner and seeing what happens. It's been surprisingly fruitful! Getting characters I wouldn't have actively been rolling for like Dioscuri or Ibuki.

And somehow it led to me finally getting Merlin! Finally will only have to hunt for him on support lists if I need to save team costs . First time that a roll actually went extremely well for me this year.
Old 2024-03-13, 16:20   Link #36577
Rizare

Nice. That opens up double Merlin as well for even more support energy.

I got Andromeda quickly for Valentine gacha, but Durga was a flop. Hopefully OC2 has no one interesting, I expected that to come much later, not end of this month.
Old 2024-03-14, 23:57   Link #36578
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Yeah, I'm glad for the options it opens up. For now will just staple him to most of my teams and steadily aim for Bond 10 since he's got a solid Bond CE. Definitely the high point for my rolls this year.

Congrats on quickly getting Andromeda. Too bad about Durga. Fingers crossed no one you'll want shows up in OC2. Personally I wouldn't mind someone interesting showing up there since 2026 is looking fairly tame for me so far. But summer/anniversary almost always deliver so maybe it's good if the spring months aren't too packed with great servants.
Old 2024-03-15, 15:30   Link #36579
Rizare

It has more to do with Durga draining all resources, so if there's someone interesting, I would have to be extremely lucky to get them. It did happen in the past, but rng.

And OC2 just keeps being surprising. First, it was March instead of Golden Week or later and now it's to overlap with the current White Day event.
Old 2024-03-17, 07:52   Link #36580
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The best part of the current event is that they gifted us the Venus's silk outfit for Nero. It looks so good.

Unless I actually manage to finish FFVII Rebirth before this event ends, I'm going to ignore all those challenge quests. Just going to farm the lotto with FGA.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon