AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-03-03, 07:31   Link #181
EroKing

Images
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2024-03-03, 12:57   Link #182
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
Images
Megami
People will probably complain about how this is such a tame Megami for this kind of show...but Kyouka and Tenka do look amazing together !
Old 2024-03-05, 07:26   Link #183
Huh...?

YouTube

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-05, 18:29   Link #184
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
YouTube
The origin of the Humanoid Shuuki! The tough girls vs Coco! The sisters vs Naon! And the commanders vs Aoba .

I am kind of disappointed Tenka isn't going to fight her IRL sister-in-law .
Old 2024-03-05, 21:14   Link #185
Strahan

Just picked this up and watched the first ep. Interesting show. But I'm curious; do they treat him like shit the whole time, or do they eventually give him some respect? Because while it was just a few seconds at the end of the ep, it shows they basically treat him as the butt monkey even though he's offering to help them out. It's like; yea, he submits to the main chick's power as a slave but that's for the sake of combat; he isn't really a slave. He's more like an employee.

It's hard for me to pass on an uncensored ecchi show though, so I'm gonna watch a few more eventually lol
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-05, 21:45   Link #186
grecefar

keep watching he wins them over.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-06, 00:33   Link #187
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strahan View Post
Just picked this up and watched the first ep. Interesting show. But I'm curious; do they treat him like shit the whole time, or do they eventually give him some respect? Because while it was just a few seconds at the end of the ep, it shows they basically treat him as the butt monkey even though he's offering to help them out. It's like; yea, he submits to the main chick's power as a slave but that's for the sake of combat; he isn't really a slave. He's more like an employee.

It's hard for me to pass on an uncensored ecchi show though, so I'm gonna watch a few more eventually lol
He wins their respect pretty quickly over time.
Old 2024-03-07, 10:35   Link #188
Frontier

What is the truth behind these humanoid Shuuki? Probably a lot like what happened to Naon...a pro model who was valued and prided herself for her beauty (and she had the looks back then to match it) who got caught in a Mato Mishap and survived long enough to eat a Peach to save herself, only unlike the Demon Defense Force her powers went haywire and started to mutate her. And that's before she got captured by the Onmyou Bureau who carried out harsh experiments to understand her transformation and made her into the full humanoid Shuuki she is now. She and her comrades were just lucky to escape .

(Although while I'm sure Naon didn't appreciate it, the audience loved seeing her buck-naked ).

Aoba so based that she managed to go through that process and survive on her own while her transformation kicked in .

I get why they don't want to trust the Demon Defense Force if the Onmyou Bureau has official backing, but I don't think the Supreme Commander would want to engage in dialogue if she knew because otherwise they would've prioritized eliminating or capturing the humanoid Shuuki to erase any evidence .

The tough girls vs Coco! The Azuma sisters vs Naon! And the commanders vs Aoba! They made the wrong decision kidnapping Tenka's boyfriend! But at least this let her introduce herself and make quite the impression on her sister-in-law !

How many times is Yuuki going to get licked? Though you gotta love how Tenka joins in with Kyouka to thoroughly lick his fingers without even needing to be physically compelled to do it !

Kyouka and Tenka are understandably appalled at the Onmyou Bureau's crimes and are willing to help...but Aoba still can't believe in them, and the humanoid Shuuki won't sit down or care about the collateral damage their planned raid on their headquarters might inflict. So they have to fight, despite Yuuki's best efforts to make peace. Though Kyouka was probably always going to find an excuse to fight Kidoumaru while the two "sisters" battle it out .

Coco is strong but has poor form, though her ability to control her bodily fluid means physical attacks just bounce off of her, and her Kuma mount is equally sturdy. Meanwhile Yachiho is able to kill Naon's mount (albeit getting stripped in the process) but that just distracts her long enough for Naon to have Himari at her mercy !

So what are the other humanoid Shuuki? They're advertising themselves as "Gods" so are they the Gods of Mato or some kind of natural presence rather than transformed humans? Also here's bathing and upskirt Shikoku !
Old 2024-03-07, 18:59   Link #189
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

So it's only safe to eat a Peach in the human world. If you do it in Mato, you still get powers but you end up as a hybrid.

Tenka really pissed Aoba off with her introduction. Aoba is too much of a brocon to let that slide. Tenka will get to fight her while Kyouka is going to take care of the pet. Who's the main heroine again?
Old 2024-03-07, 19:49   Link #190
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
So it's only safe to eat a Peach in the human world. If you do it in Mato, you still get powers but you end up as a hybrid.

Tenka really pissed Aoba off with her introduction. Aoba is too much of a brocon to let that slide. Tenka will get to fight her while Kyouka is going to take care of the pet. Who's the main heroine again?
Aoba, obviously. Heroically fighting off her brothers stalker like that.
Old 2024-03-07, 19:51   Link #191
Tenzen12

To be fair, Kyouka fight with Unihorn is important to her character as it's Shuuki that destroyed her hometown and very reason why she joined corps. Puting that aside and focus on important stuff, main heroine is obviously Tenka.
Old 2024-03-07, 20:31   Link #192
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I saw someone speculate that eating the peach in Mato transforms you physically so you can better survive in Mato, like how the peaches give you powers related to your greatest desire...so in that instant your desire was just to survive.

Though it does make me wonder had they taken it in the human world if they would've still gotten slime/intangibility/hair.
Old 2024-03-07, 21:02   Link #193
grecefar

I hate it when they put the main character between two choices and he just wimp out trying to "talk it out". There are situations where talking is not an option. Even if his sister was willing to listen, it was not going to do anything anyway like we saw.

Of course there is a third party where it will become the common enemy of both.
Old 2024-03-07, 23:27   Link #194
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
I hate it when they put the main character between two choices and he just wimp out trying to "talk it out". There are situations where talking is not an option. Even if his sister was willing to listen, it was not going to do anything anyway like we saw.

At least here I think he had a good reason for trying to keep the peace and make them communicate with each other.
Old 2024-03-08, 00:13   Link #195
XFire
150% done

Quote:

I feel like trying to get his long lost sister and his comrades to not kill each other was a pretty reasonable action for him to take.
Old 2024-03-08, 07:26   Link #196
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
At least here I think he had a good reason for trying to keep the peace and make them communicate with each other.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I feel like trying to get his long lost sister and his comrades to not kill each other was a pretty reasonable action for him to take.
Agreed. What did you expect him to do? He cares about all of them and doesn't want them to get hurt, so using force was not an option. Kyouka and Tenka understood as much and knew better than to ask him to fight his sister.
Old 2024-03-08, 08:39   Link #197
grecefar

and like I said what did his talk did?, nothing, they are going to kill each other. Or his sister die or kyouka and renka die or in the worst case they all die. Pick a side and stop the other without killing. Force is an option since his talks doesn't do anything.

and like I say it will be solved because a third party will join. So what would've happened if they didn't?, sister and the other two are going for the killing.
Old 2024-03-08, 10:12   Link #198
Frontier

Quote:
and like I said what did his talk did?, nothing, they are going to kill each other. Or his sister die or kyouka and renka die or in the worst case they all die. Pick a side and stop the other without killing. Force is an option since his talks doesn't do anything.

and like I say it will be solved because a third party will join. So what would've happened if they didn't?, sister and the other two are going for the killing.
I think it was worth it to at least try, especially when Kyouka and Tenka found out what was going on and were willing to help bring down the organization, Aoba just couldn't believe them or restrain herself.
Old 2024-03-08, 10:17   Link #199
Dj0rel
True Believer

Quote:
and like I said what did his talk did?, nothing.
The only reason his talk did nothing is because the author needed to add a fight scene that the audience is expecting. If you actually think about, is neither side has any valid reason to fight after Yuuki explained everything.
Old 2024-03-08, 10:26   Link #200
grecefar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I think it was worth it to at least try, especially when Kyouka and Tenka found out what was going on and were willing to help bring down the organization, Aoba just couldn't believe them or restrain herself.
and that's why I think he should've choose a side, if he choose aoba, I doubt tenka a kyouka would've attacked since tenka is serious about yuuki and kyouka won't look for another man to use her power and that she is liking yuuki, find a solution together since kyouka was willing to go to the dorm and stop it. If he choose tenka and kyouka at least he could've stopped his sister go to war and try to find a way to help her even if she doesn't like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj0rel View Post
The only reason his talk did nothing is because the author needed to add a fight scene that the audience is expecting. If you actually think about, is neither side has any valid reason to fight after Yuuki explained everything.
aoba is going to rescue all hybrids that are in the dorms so they aren't experimented anymore and destroy the dorms so it won't happen again.

tenka and kyouka are stopping an hybrid shuuki to going on an rampage killing against a part of their organization no matter how bad it is.

"there are going to be many victims.", those aren't valid reasons?

Last edited by grecefar; 2024-03-08 at 10:58.