Notices

Old 2014-04-25, 08:05   Link #6021
gordol
Banned

JESUS CHRIST!!!

gordol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 08:39   Link #6022
Knight_SV

what?! tallgeese with zero's wing? so after zechs acquired proto zero then howard fitted the wing on proto zero and then we got the wing zero ew then?! it make sense now! so Zero EW will debut while on zechs possesion. this made the possibility of zero custom/ew being wing gundam ew upgrade has been ruled out

Last edited by Knight_SV; 2014-04-25 at 09:02.
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 11:15   Link #6023
Tendou Souji

How can that lead into Zero EW? Zero EW and Proto Zero have different frames. Wing EW has the same frame as Zero EW. Your explanation makes it confusing.
Tendou Souji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 11:18   Link #6024
gordol
Banned

Tallgeese F (Flügel)
Old 2014-04-25, 11:42   Link #6025
blacksun128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_SV View Post
what?! tallgeese with zero's wing? so after zechs acquired proto zero then howard fitted the wing on proto zero and then we got the wing zero ew then?! it make sense now! so Zero EW will debut while on zechs possesion. this made the possibility of zero custom/ew being wing gundam ew upgrade has been ruled out
Nope, 1st of all, Proto Zero isn't anywhere near WZ(EW) head body parts and armaments. And Wing(EW) and WZ(EW) only differs in color, shield, wings and rifle, and the little on arms, but the main design is the same. So you can't rule it out yet~
blacksun128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 13:58   Link #6026
Tendou Souji

So I guess our "favorite" novel is on break again.
Old 2014-04-25, 14:30   Link #6027
gordol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendou Souji View Post
So I guess our "favorite" novel is on break again.
Looks like it, no info yet.

At least we know what to expect from Tallgeese Heaven.

Wondering how Zechs will lose to the Tauruses this time since he's better equipped now
Old 2014-04-25, 15:04   Link #6028
Tendou Souji

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordol View Post
Looks like it, no info yet.

At least we know what to expect from Tallgeese Heaven.

Wondering how Zechs will lose to the Tauruses this time since he's better equipped now
Yeah. That battle is going to be a lot better now. It was already good but with the new weapons and wings it is going to be amazing. Probably tons of Taurus and Virgo.

Even though we're all tired of the flashbacks in FT I want to know what happened to Wyvern.
Old 2014-04-25, 15:09   Link #6029
gordol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendou Souji View Post
Yeah. That battle is going to be a lot better now. It was already good but with the new weapons and wings it is going to be amazing. Probably tons of Taurus and Virgo.

Even though we're all tired of the flashbacks in FT I want to know what happened to Wyvern.
They're cutting lots of stuff but I hope they keep the Altron vs Wing Zero battle

HGAC Wing Zero manual mentions that in Neo Bird Mode it has even more acceleration than the Tallgeese. The angel wings are supposed to be event better as Black Zero demonstrated in FT.

Damn I need to this chapter.
Old 2014-04-25, 15:52   Link #6030
Tendou Souji

Quote:
They're cutting lots of stuff but I hope they keep the Altron vs Wing Zero battle

HGAC Wing Zero manual mentions that in Neo Bird Mode it has even more acceleration than the Tallgeese. The angel wings are supposed to be event better as Black Zero demonstrated in FT.

Damn I need to this chapter.
Didn't know that about the HGAC manual. That's neat. I don't mind them skipping stuff since we've all seen it before but I wish they would use the opportunity to flesh everything out. Glory just seems to be a mobile suit factory to get new designs deployed. I really think the mans wife getting sick really through both projects for a loop. Frozen Teardrop gets chapters missed and Glory gets chapters of just talking with little progression.
Old 2014-04-25, 19:21   Link #6031
Knight_SV

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksun128 View Post
Nope, 1st of all, Proto Zero isn't anywhere near WZ(EW) head body parts and armaments. And Wing(EW) and WZ(EW) only differs in color, shield, wings and rifle, and the little on arms, but the main design is the same. So you can't rule it out yet~
there is not much different design between proto zero and zero ew tbh. if you look carefully some parts is same. even in the the master grade proto zero it re-used the torso frame of the old wing ew and wing zero ew mg kits. not the updated xxxg-frame torso. though i'm also welcomed the idea of wing zero ew is the upgrade of wing ew, it just how the writer of GoL will explain it, since so many stuff retconned here compared from the tv series. i hope if wing zero ew is upgrade of wing gundam ew instead of proto zero, they should give a make sense explanation

i think tallgeese flugel's wing is pretty much the lead to the introduction of wing zero ew/custom since we all know zechs will acquired proto zero later
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 19:23   Link #6032
KniteRaid

Quote:
JESUS CHRIST!!!
I'm really anxious to see how the wings look underneath or how they position the boosters/thrusters we see slightly in EW -- would definitely be a fun project redesigning the Wings on MG Wing Zero EW to match the illustration.

- I wonder if GOL would throw in Gundam Aquarius for fun lol

Last edited by KniteRaid; 2014-04-25 at 19:46.
KniteRaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 03:59   Link #6033
Yesman
PMS Avenger

Quote:
HGAC Wing Zero manual mentions that in Neo Bird Mode it has even more acceleration than the Tallgeese.
Tallgeese acceleration is 15Gs, right?
Did someone already translated the Wing Zero HG Manual?
Yesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 04:31   Link #6034
FalsePrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by KniteRaid View Post
I'm really anxious to see how the wings look underneath or how they position the boosters/thrusters we see slightly in EW -- would definitely be a fun project redesigning the Wings on MG Wing Zero EW to match the illustration.

- I wonder if GOL would throw in Gundam Aquarius for fun lol
I tend to doubt Aquarius. They already showed Tallgeese 1/2/3 and Epyon in Treize's plans, and given Aquarius was the sister to Epyon in it's Bio it should have been there with it if they were going to use it.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 04:54   Link #6035
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Holy smokes, I came here after like a year to check if anything of note happened, and that Tallgeese, it is beautiful.
This might be the first time I leave this thread without face palming hard, so I'm not going to ruin it by asking what else happened to our cast, or scrolling through the previous pages to find out... XD
Old 2014-04-26, 09:54   Link #6036
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Tallgeese with the wings looks awesome. Can't wait for the next chapters.
Old 2014-04-26, 11:34   Link #6037
blacksun128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_SV View Post
there is not much different design between proto zero and zero ew tbh. if you look carefully some parts is same. even in the the master grade proto zero it re-used the torso frame of the old wing ew and wing zero ew mg kits. not the updated xxxg-frame torso. though i'm also welcomed the idea of wing zero ew is the upgrade of wing ew, it just how the writer of GoL will explain it, since so many stuff retconned here compared from the tv series. i hope if wing zero ew is upgrade of wing gundam ew instead of proto zero, they should give a make sense explanation

i think tallgeese flugel's wing is pretty much the lead to the introduction of wing zero ew/custom since we all know zechs will acquired proto zero later
Its not really different, ofcourse they are both wing zero, wing zero(ew) was redesign by katoki from wing zero(tv), so as proto zero thats why they are almost the same, but wing(ew) is almost wing zero(ew) if not for the wings, shield and color, so you can't rule it out yet.
blacksun128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 16:04   Link #6038
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
JESUS CHRIST!!!

Eh...the angel wings always looked bad on Wing Zero Custom. They don't much fit on Tallgeese either.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 19:34   Link #6039
gordol
Banned

Old 2014-05-01, 02:18   Link #6040
Tendou Souji

Lookin good. I was wondering where the chapter was.

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing