AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Notices

Old 2010-01-17, 17:51   Link #161
dahak
Utu Class Planetoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabasco View Post
Given the fact that Kuroko felt up her best buddy in the dorm shower in front of several witnesses, I imagine everyone knows.

Not sure why the two swim club members seemed unaware. Maybe they didn't believe the rumors?
Haven't Kuroko and Mikoto only been roommates for a month at that point? Kuroko's only been at Tokiwadi since April as I understand it.

I'll leave out that the shower incident at the beginning of the manga could seem to onlookers like Kuroko is teasing her sempai rather than coming on to her. I think there is also a later similar incident in September in the Novels that might be a bit less easy to write off as horseplay.

While I suspect Kuroko was responsible for her being substituted for Mikoto's previous room mate, I don't expect her to have been blatant about it before that.

And Kinuho and Maya haven't run into Mikoto since they joined at the beginning of the year, so it isn't likely they have seen Kuroko molesting her before. Being Kuroko's friends/classmates they might easily have disregarded anything they've heard, since she is more together when Mikoto's not there.
dahak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-18, 22:12   Link #162
Avegaille

Is it my imagination or does Kuroko look a tad bit different in Index as compared to Railgun even though they're both from the same animation studio...

Kuroko in Index vs. Kuroko in Railgun

Who else feels this way? From moe to comedy lesbian?!
Avegaille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-18, 23:34   Link #163
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avegaille View Post
Is it my imagination or does Kuroko look a tad bit different in Index as compared to Railgun even though they're both from the same animation studio...

Kuroko in Index vs. Kuroko in Railgun

Who else feels this way? From moe to comedy lesbian?!
Congratulations! You have take about 3 moths to notice this fact .
Thats called "character exageration" overall in Railgun anime(crazy obssesive lesbian), if you ask me Kuroko from Railgun manga feels the same Kuroko from Index series(cool lesbian girl).
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-19, 02:20   Link #164
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Really? I thought people were saying how Kuroko's tendencies were downplayed in INdex anime.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-19, 02:49   Link #165
tsunade666

What and you think that in the railgun its the real kuroko? I prefer the cute and childlike kuroko in index anime. Than some wild head banging yuri MAX! kuroko from railgun.

Chaos you had read the vol 8 right? how was kuroko their? Because I think she's not THAT WILD really. Its TOO WILD in EXAGGERATED form. That had been made for the sales of DVD.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-19, 03:11   Link #166
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
What and you think that in the railgun its the real kuroko? I prefer the cute and childlike kuroko in index anime. Than some wild head banging yuri MAX! kuroko from railgun.
- You mean, you prefer your girls to be sweet and innocent as opposed to wet and wild?

(RUNS)
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-19, 03:17   Link #167
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Chaos you had read the vol 8 right? how was kuroko their? Because I think she's not THAT WILD really. Its TOO WILD in EXAGGERATED form. That had been made for the sales of DVD.
Sigh, you got me there

Kuroko in volume 8 does have her... Wilder tendencies, that scene in the shower? It did happen. Teasing Mikoto about liking a certain older boy, then back fired when she realized it's true? Responded with murderous jealousy constantly. And my personal favorite, going ballistic when Mikoto lend her lip gloss

But... Deep down inside, she really, really likes Mikoto. When she was badly injured, she hid from Mikoto to not let her find out, less she gets involved. Kuroko is very willing to put her life on the line to protect her from any threat, even if she'll never be credit for it. She understands that Mikoto is a big softy so she takes it upon herself to do the dirty job. And when she was on the verge of being killed, she tried to stop Mikoto from saving her because she would get caught up in the attack as well.

My point being... tsunade666, I prefer murderous Jealous Kuroko over crazy girl-love Kuroko.

**completely missed the point**
Old 2010-01-19, 03:48   Link #168
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- You mean, you prefer your girls to be sweet and innocent as opposed to wet and wild?

(RUNS)
NO WITH YES..... I PREFER ,,,,,,,,,,,, >>>>>>> TSUN....TSUN...... TSUNDRA?.......TUNDRA?

ITS TSUNDERE!

I prefer a moe one than a serial killer one. I don't want to get on bad term with the current kuroko.
I don't have enough life points to endure one head bang and even a killer glare is enough to KO me.
Old 2010-01-19, 04:59   Link #169
Avegaille

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Congratulations! You have take about 3 moths to notice this fact .
Thats called "character exageration" overall in Railgun anime(crazy obssesive lesbian), if you ask me Kuroko from Railgun manga feels the same Kuroko from Index series(cool lesbian girl).
I only noticed it somehow, somewhere when I was watching that crazy Kuroko video and it had an "Index" Kuroko in one of the clips too, the rest is from "Railgun"... and then that's the time I felt that it feels sort of different... seeing that... Index part as compared to Railgun. Took a while though, ah well... I prefer Railgun Manga Kuroko over Index Anime Kuroko though.

Eh let's see: Railgun Anime Kuroko > Railgun Manga Kuroko > Light Novel Kuroko > Index Manga Kuroko > Index Anime Kuroko

(even though it's the same character, but the various media makes her a bit different from one of the other)

Chaos2Frozen: I loved to hear those whatever examples of murderous jealousy sort of action Kuroko did. The more I hear about these kind of stuff, the more I get interested at her.
Avegaille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-19, 05:04   Link #170
tsunade666

about murderous.

I think she's going to kill uiharu in vol 12. When mikoto is teaching her on how to use violin. Her killing intent is real and dangerous. But when he meets touma for the first time.... ...... s. s. sshe acts high and mighty that she knows every inch of mikoto entirety from physically and mentally add up the inside and outside.
Old 2010-01-19, 05:45   Link #171
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
about murderous.

I think she's going to kill uiharu in vol 12. When mikoto is teaching her on how to use violin. Her killing intent is real and dangerous. But when he meets touma for the first time.... ...... s. s. sshe acts high and mighty that she knows every inch of mikoto entirety from physically and mentally add up the inside and outside.
The thing is, I don't think she thought of Touma as a 'threat' before That was until Mikoto tackled him in front of her entire dorm, blushed whenever 'a certain older gentlemen'is mentioned (this is my second favorite, because they always backfire on Kuroko, and her facial expression is priceless).

What's my most favorite then? Well, it happened in the School Festival, an injuried wheel-chair bound Kuroko burned with RAGE and threatened to kill Touma after she saw him do the following-

1. Holding Mikoto hand while running.
2. Letting Mikoto wipe his sweat.
3. Sharing the same straw with Mikoto.

Her reaction was beyond priceless, she suddenly found the unholy strength to stand up causing poor Uiharu to panic
Old 2010-01-19, 06:03   Link #172
tsunade666

what she didn't saw when touma pin down mikoto? poor girl. That reaction will be priceless. ( its in culture festival arc )
Old 2010-01-19, 08:05   Link #173
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
what she didn't saw when touma pin down mikoto? poor girl. That reaction will be priceless. ( its in culture festival arc )
I haven't got up to there yet So I'm not sure if Kuroko was even there.
Old 2010-01-19, 13:54   Link #174
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
No, she didn't, it would be funny but in the other hand Touma just tought Mikoto was affected by Oriana's spell when he noticed Mikoto wasn't affected he went to do his job and Mikotoe still was on the floor living her own fantasy(lol I.B. did it again)...
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-19, 17:45   Link #175
tsunade666

poor girl. poor mikoto dreaming and poor kuroko hadn't seen the best seen ever to see.
Old 2010-01-20, 00:00   Link #176
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
I prefer a moe one than a serial killer one. I don't want to get on bad term with the current kuroko.
I don't have enough life points to endure one head bang and even a killer glare is enough to KO me.
"I know what you're thinking, and it's crazy."

"So, stay here."

"Unfortunately for us both, I LIKE crazy."
Old 2010-01-20, 01:03   Link #177
tsunade666

then my friend I say good luck to you. You must be overlord level to withstand her.
Old 2010-01-20, 01:43   Link #178
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
then my friend I say good luck to you. You must be overlord level to withstand her.
nope he just has a MJOLNIR battle suit, the ultimate peice of equipment when dealing with space aliens and robots

I like Kuroko whether she be crazy or not
I never gave her much thought when watching Index but with Railgun she is rather "over the top" but even so I still really like her, for me she is one of them character's with a charm to them but have no idea what that charm really is.
Old 2010-01-20, 01:56   Link #179
tsunade666

Well she is the one of the few reason I still watch railgun beside cute sate, skirt flipping scene of uiharu, biribiri's childish taste and few toum cameo. Being the one who brought lots of laughs to the series, yes she is.

I just love the head banging and adult taste of kuroko.

But really getting on bad terms with her is bad pretty bad. The only one yet to survive his wrath head on is probably touma.

It will be a luagh if touma finally sets a flag on kuroko's heart. though I doubt she will forget biribiri..... maybe she will turn " bi "
Old 2010-01-20, 07:02   Link #180
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
nope he just has a MJOLNIR battle suit, the ultimate peice of equipment when dealing with space aliens and robots
You're both wrong.

"通りすがりの仮面ライダーだ...覚えておけ!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666
It will be a luagh if touma finally sets a flag on kuroko's heart. though I doubt she will forget biribiri..... maybe she will turn " bi "
- Nothing against Touma, but him winning Kuroko's heart would just be too much.