AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-10-13, 18:32   Link #21
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

I'm closing this thread because it is nothing more than net conspiracy. If we actually have evidence of this then you're welcome to re-create it, but this is just heresay and conjecture based on unsupported rumors.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-03-26, 16:55   Link #22
Love Yuui
Creator Divine

Send a message via AIM to Love Yuui
Lightbulb The Inevitable 9/11 Thread

Here is the question, "Is it possible that the U.S. government plotted the events that occurred on September 11, 2001?"

I am expecting a civil discussion, even with differing minds.

If you are privvy to the Random Thoughts thread (on my forum), it is no secret that I oftentimes mingle with gals under a guise to hide my subterfuge. Think of my deceitfulness and damage but on a much grander, more elaborate scale.

I believe people are, still, too caught up within the tragedy element of 9/11 (e.g., the deaths of people) to even listen to such possibilities.

It is most often true that anything is possible.

If I were a power within the U.S. government, let's say President of the United States, I cannot say that I would not resort to such extremes to get my way in the world.

Life is always about power.

If I can rationalize killing thousands of people to further my own cause, then it is not wrong to suppose that someone else could think and do the same.

There has been a lot of change to occur, politically, since 9/11.

One could very well have created the idea of 9/11 with the sole purpose to help futher their own political agenda (i.e., invading Iraq for oil). Truthfully, our U.S. soldiers would not be in Iraq if it were not for what occurred on September 11, 2001. Why did we go to Iraq? I believe it to be under the veil of "ousting an evil dictator, blah blah blah" when in reality it was to acquire oil, as money makes the world go 'round.

In addition, because of 9/11 George W. Bush was re-elected as U.S. President, something that probably would not have occurred if the Iraq War was not a factor, which stems from 9/11.

A general outline:

- Someone (e.g., advisor) thinks of the idea
- It is understood that this idea would give the U.S. a lot of resources and power
- The President of the U.S. accepts the idea as it would benefit him and his country
- The casualties are necessary for the plan as they would create attachment amongst the people

Inevitably, the best and most unfortunate part of this idea are the casualties. The deaths create such an attachment amongst the U.S. populus that it gives the commander in chief a lot of power that he will be able to abuse because the people will let him.

If true, it's rather brilliant and I am jealous that I did not first think of it.
Old 2006-03-26, 17:20   Link #23
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Yuui
Here is the question, "Is it possible that the U.S. government plotted...
No. Your arguement fails there. The US government can't plot hurricane relief efforts, and people expect them capable of plotting some elaborate conspiracy? Besides, if it were true, someone would have leaked the information by now. Two things the US government sucks at, plotting and keeping secrets, would both be essential to a conspiracy working.

edit: It's kind of sad when I believe my government didn't murder thousands of it's citizens to further an agenda not because they wouldn't do it, but because they're too incompetent to do it.
Old 2006-03-26, 17:29   Link #24
Sakaki
Watakushi wa heiki desu!

Send a message via AIM to Sakaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356
No. Your arguement fails there. The US government can't plot hurricane relief efforts, and people expect them capable of plotting some elaborate conspiracy? Besides, if it were true, someone would have leaked the information by now. Two things the US government sucks at, plotting and keeping secrets, would both be essential to a conspiracy working.
Why not, you now they faked the Moon landings and they've kept that secret fairly well for almost 40 years, and don't forget Roswell.
Old 2006-03-26, 17:42   Link #25
NightbatŪ
Deadpan Snarker

Oh c'mon,...

Remember that this type of thinking can put all of world's disasters (holocaust anyone?)
in a staged situation where it's victims (or better put: their rulers) created their own
slaughter just to benefit from it

-

Conspiracies??

Paranoia is a wonderfull thing, it can rule the entire world
One might go as far into thinking this is all a plot to create a "New-Gen Cold war"
isn't it fun to see that this time the threat isn't a specified nation, but a "group of people"

Meaning you can create paranoia in your own country, where everyone is
suspicious of everyone and nobody minds their govt. to keep an eye on their weird
neighbour down the street (and that's just what that neighbour thinks as well)

Total control baybee!

-

I think 9/11 is as it is, a disaster, a slaughter, the biggest shock this generation
ever saw

I may agree that it's legacy is being abused to create paranoia, but I doubt it was 'planned' by it's victims
Old 2006-08-17, 14:26   Link #26
stretch87
Anime Addict

9/11 Revisited

PLESE DO NOT COMMENT UNLESS YOU HAVE ACTUALLY WATCHED THE ENITER VIDEO

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...10169657809939
duration: 56 minutes

this is not a documentary like fahrenheit 911, nor a poorly done conspiracy theory gone wrong with spooky music like loose change. 9/11 REVISITED is a straightforward scientific analysis of the facts by various, independent engineers and physicisists.

The sudden collapse of WTC 7, a 42 story skyscraper (about the hight of the petro-canada building), which was NOT hit by a plain is especially interesting. wtc 7 only had fires on TWO floors, and was also damaged by falling debis from wtc 1 and/or 2.

The first guy is kind of a wanker in my opinion, although he does make a few good points. jeff king on the other hand, an MIT engineer/research scientist, was very interesting
Closed Thread