AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-08-17, 09:49   Link #681
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen3 View Post
What server are you guys on? I just started and made a character on Adamantoise.
Same server here. Using ID Ren Ashdoll lol
Old 2013-08-17, 11:30   Link #682
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Who else on Balmung here?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 11:38   Link #683
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Who else on Balmung here?
I am; Aeriyn Ashley. I won't be playing today until this evening due to work, but yeah. I'll be on ALLLLLLL day tomorrow.
Old 2013-08-17, 13:33   Link #684
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
I am; Aeriyn Ashley. I won't be playing today until this evening due to work, but yeah. I'll be on ALLLLLLL day tomorrow.
New character or carry over?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-08-17, 16:37   Link #685
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
My 1.0 alt; I ragedeleted my main. She was only level 14 in one class, but my main had lots of 50s... never ragedeleting again.
Old 2013-08-17, 16:40   Link #686
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
My 1.0 alt; I ragedeleted my main. She was only level 14 in one class, but my main had lots of 50s... never ragedeleting again.
My 1.0 alt is all on the JP group servers. I missed the transfer request date.

Will be on in 2-3 hours from now.

Old 2013-08-17, 21:45   Link #687
videoman190

ID Layla Windmaker

Server:Faerie
videoman190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 22:52   Link #688
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Finally figured it out ... what a byzantine labyrinth mess, not even sure I could duplicate how I got it downloading finally. But it is finally downloading .... 7000MB to go 8P

O.o ... at 0.2MB/s (can we say server swamped?)

Last edited by Vexx; 2013-08-17 at 23:24.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 23:29   Link #689
Alchemist007
*Author

Not too terrible for a mmorpg (or so I hear, don't really play them). Only my first day but I will see how much I care to play this over the course of a month. Chances are I'll get bored eventually.
Old 2013-08-18, 01:28   Link #690
Siegel Clyne

FFXIV: The Omnipresent Rie Rie

It has been widely reported in Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and other languages - I learned that from my searches on Google (such as this) that Tanaka Rie officially voices in Japanese two major characters in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, the Elder Seedseer Kan-E-Senna and the primal Garuda.

Less known is, as far as I know up to now, Tanaka Rie also unofficially provides at least one of the voices for the female Miqo'te playable character in this game.

Nearly three years ago on her blog, Tanaka Rie revealed that she did Voice 2 for the female Miqo'te in the original Final Fantasy XIV game. That was rather widely reported in English.

Having listened to all the voice type samples when creating female Miqo'te characters in the open beta of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, I am virtually 100 percent certain now that Tanaka Rie does Female Miqo'te Voice Type 1. It sounds identical to her Female Miqo'te Voice 2 in the original Final Fantasy XIV.

Square Enix apparently (and unsurprisingly) recycled voices from the original game and added new ones.

I am not as certain, but it sounds like Tanaka Rie may also do Female Miqo'te Voice Type 2 in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. It sounds more like her natural voice here.

See the following video at YouTube for links, in the Descrption section, to other YouTube videos with Tanaka Rie's voice as the female Miqo'te in the original Final Fantasy XIV:

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A REALM REBORN - Kan-E-Senna & Garuda Voice Samples by Rie Tanaka

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

She does cute, gentle, and monstrous voices in Final Fantasy XIV.

Regardless of what langauage(s) - Japanese, English, French, and German - you choose to play with in the game, given how popular and ubiquitous female Miqo'tes are, you probably hear Tanaka Rie's voice, one way or another, in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.

Last edited by Siegel Clyne; 2013-08-18 at 02:32.
Siegel Clyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-18, 01:55   Link #691
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Yeaa the english VAing is pretty B grade.
Old 2013-08-18, 02:30   Link #692
Alchemist007
*Author

Huh, glad I chose the J voices.
Old 2013-08-18, 02:48   Link #693
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Now I am trying to spam-join Balmung. The bloody server is full.

Old 2013-08-18, 09:56   Link #694
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I wouldn't bother, You'll prob get Error 3102 and never be able to sign... Atleast give us a freakin heads up on if you're doing anything Square... But it's Square...
Old 2013-08-18, 10:52   Link #695
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Or maybe I could continue with one of my old characters, wait 3 weeks and pay for the character transfer.

Think might work out?

Old 2013-08-18, 11:01   Link #696
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

3 weeks? you mean 4 months.
Old 2013-08-18, 11:37   Link #697
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
3 weeks? you mean 4 months.
I don't know if I can trust SE on this one.

Old 2013-08-18, 12:33   Link #698
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Still fighting with the update server ... 1.6GB to go (apparently this is a problem with more than one region, makes me wonder where the servers are physically located and what kind of bandwidth they were prepared for). Looks like I may be screwed for joining some worlds but we'll see If I can't join the RP world, this exercise may be rather short.
Old 2013-08-18, 13:21   Link #699
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

They created 3 new worlds at the NA-EU datacenters.

I wonder if they will do character transfers between the US-JP datacenters.

They locked out the forums too.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2013-08-18 at 13:32.
Old 2013-08-18, 13:48   Link #700
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Well ... crap. Balmung is closed for now.

Tags
mmorpg