AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-23, 09:34   Link #21
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
Meh, we don't really know how big Big Mom's/Kaidou's crews are. You can't say for sure Big Mom's crew is huge without looking at it. What we know so far is BB and Shanks, and while Shanks have many crews, BB doesn't seems so.
BB has 2 DF he is not the norm but before him .
Shanks has a big crew , so did WB so why would the 2 other Yonkou that are suppose to be equal not have around the same amount .
Old 2012-05-23, 09:37   Link #22
Kona
Banned

I wanna know which Yonkou they plan on taking out.
Old 2012-05-23, 09:38   Link #23
yakumo-chan

Big mama or Blackbeard
Old 2012-05-23, 09:41   Link #24
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
Big mama or Blackbeard
You forgot to add the most likely...

PS: @andy We don't know if shanks has a large crew or not, to me it seemed like he actually has something like Gol D Roger's crew, a one boat crew that is very powerful.
Old 2012-05-23, 09:45   Link #25
Kona
Banned

I was thinking too will they go to Wano after this? It would be interesting to see what Law would do there.
Old 2012-05-23, 09:46   Link #26
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
BB has 2 DF he is not the norm but before him .
Shanks has a big crew , so did WB so why would the 2 other Yonkou that are suppose to be equal not have around the same amount .
Why should they? Why can't they prefer quality over quantity? Until Oda draw their crews, we don't really know what they're look like and how many they are anyway.
Old 2012-05-23, 09:59   Link #27
Homura7

Coincidences happen very often.

And considering which saga (not arc) we are in and with Kidd already sinking pirate ships, I believe it's out of question who is the Yonkou Law is targeting on.
Old 2012-05-23, 10:09   Link #28
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Soooooo, Law for the next Nakama?
Old 2012-05-23, 10:17   Link #29
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
But in the end, Chopper got hung like a handphone strap, I guess that makes him "sword strap", lol.
it actually reminded me of my own cellphone accessory, i have chopper dangling from my phone!

Quote:
We don't know if shanks has a large crew or not, to me it seemed like he actually has something like Gol D Roger's crew, a one boat crew that is very powerful.
it's possible that shanks have other pirate crews under him though. whitebeard had a big crew on his own but he also had other crews allied to him, hence he was able to gather a pirate fleet that rivaled the marines'. i won't be surprised if marco the phoenix and the remnants of the whitebeard pirates have somehow allied themselves with shanks. not exactly joined his crew, but at least formed an alliance with him much like the existing alliance between the straw hats and the heart pirates.

hah! it's time to get back at those who scoffed at the idea of sanji and zoro being able to use haki! busoshoku haki is most likely. i doubt they can use the other two. but it would be nice if they could use kenbonshoku haki as well.
Old 2012-05-23, 10:37   Link #30
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
it actually reminded me of my own cellphone accessory, i have chopper dangling from my phone!
Bastard...I'll trade my pokemon for your Chopper...
Old 2012-05-23, 10:45   Link #31
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Bastard...I'll trade my pokemon for your Chopper...
hell no!
Old 2012-05-23, 10:47   Link #32
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post

"Don't worry, we're doctors."

Law's face is so...

Yup, this and Robin's response to Franky getting his original body back definitely made the chapter for me.

Anyhow, I wonder how many more mutants based off mythical creatures there will be? I mean, so far we've had dragon, centaurs, harpy, satyr, and now slime. Maybe there's also chimeras like the ones inhabiting Impel Down guarding the island, as well? Maybe a cyclops or a griffin? That sure would be cool. Also, the info about the government creating their own giant soldiers is pretty interesting info. Maybe this means that some of the giant VAs we saw at Marineford were government-produced....?

Don't really have much more to say about the alliance right now, other than the fact that I still wonder what became of the rest of Law's crew. I also still highly doubt that Shanks is the emperor that Law intends to target. And that being said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
but he did said he is going to have a crew stronger than him,
and to be a pirate king, then shanks said "you will be better than us eh?"

But you have to meet him to defeat him
is it possible to defeat a person by not meeting him??

Uh, did you forget that Luffy made a similar promise with Ace about them meeting when they get stronger ("See you at the Pirate's Summit")? Like Randrak said, that doesn't HAVE to mean that they would duke it out once they meet again. Hell, the next (and last time) Luffy meets Ace is during the war, where they fought alongside each other, not against.....
Old 2012-05-23, 10:57   Link #33
Eleutheria
旅行癖

Law....was so cute in this chapter. At his expense.
Old 2012-05-23, 11:37   Link #34
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

poor law must dealing with bunch of idiot. it will be interesting to see his back story.

Anyway Law probably just go ahead and say all 4 yonkou

not surprised if Zoro and Sanji have haki (pretty sure only observation and armament haki)

slime huh, make me think aokiji will come and save the day

Old 2012-05-23, 12:03   Link #35
Rainbowman

Mini Story: If that's the last one, what about the places such as Weatheria, Tequila Wolf, and all the others?

Main Story: I'm glad Law was willing to switch the bodies back, though putting Nami in Sanji's body may be just as uncomfortable for her as being in Franky's body. I wonder how angry she is at Law about doing his second best in resolving her situation as Nami usually has high expectations. The fact that the Monster Trio all have Haki would probably mean that they all have all 3 Haki types. If the rest of the crew has Haki, they probably would have 1 or 2 of the 3 types. Sure wish we knew which Yonkou Luffy agreed to take down.
Old 2012-05-23, 12:05   Link #36
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
Mini Story: If that's the last one, what about the places such as Weatheria, Tequila Wolf, and all the others?

Main Story: I'm glad Law was willing to switch the bodies back, though putting Nami in Sanji's body may be just as uncomfortable for her as being in Franky's body. I wonder how angry she is at Law about doing his second best in resolving her situation as Nami usually has high expectations. The fact that the Monster Trio all have Haki would probably mean that they all have all 3 Haki types. If the rest of the crew has Haki, they probably would have 1 or 2 of the 3 types. Sure wish we knew which Yonkou Luffy agreed to take down.
If luffy wasn't too dumb, I guess we can assume zoro and sanji at least have armour haki so that they can attack logias.
Old 2012-05-23, 12:36   Link #37
cj1277

[/QUOTE]Main Story: I'm glad Law was willing to switch the bodies back, though putting Nami in Sanji's body may be just as uncomfortable for her as being in Franky's body. I wonder how angry she is at Law about doing his second best in resolving her situation as Nami usually has high expectations. The fact that the Monster Trio all have Haki would probably mean that they all have all 3 Haki types. If the rest of the crew has Haki, they probably would have 1 or 2 of the 3 types. Sure wish we knew which Yonkou Luffy agreed to take down.[/QUOTE]

Conquer's haki is rare so i doubt Zoro and Sanji have that but the other two are fair game.

Anyway YAY!!!!! The alliance is on and if you seen my comments from last chapter my money stays on big mam although i do get the random thought of it being shanks from that little scene too. Luffy doing it just to see if he can surpass him is in his charater but its just too unlikily (or i just dont want it too happen personally )

The Copper on Law's head scene was priceless, i was wondering how the SH laid back nature would match with Law's critical one but it seems that they fit eachother really well (i.e Nami finally not getting her way with a charater....Sanji's body lol). This makes me want Law to join the SHs but i cant bring myself to see him work under someone else yet like Luffy, hes just too cool.

Great chapter dont keep us waiting too long to find out who the Yonkou they are targeting is Oda .
Old 2012-05-23, 13:04   Link #38
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Haki for Zoro and Sanji confirmed, hell yes!

The chapter was great. The best part was when Luffy asked Law if he'd be going to betray them. Right now, what I am most looking forward to is an explanation as to why Zoro, Sanji and Brook are uncounscious on the ground. We may get that next chapter, since it's the Strawhats mission to capture the evil doctor now, and I imagine that they'd want to reassamble before doing so.
Old 2012-05-23, 13:11   Link #39
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Chapter 668
I am truly impressed and shocked. This is not like Luffy to make that kind of decision. I cannot believe Oda is going to hide the yonkou's name from us. I am thinking Black Beard is the choice. For better or worse this alliance is official and locked in place has long has either side does not break the contract agreed upon. I wonder who is going to have to do more work to keep this alliance together? So far it looks like Law is doing the most work. This alliance has four haki users in it. Not bad, now I wonder were Zoro, Sanji, Luffy, and Law rank on haki in the alliance?

Yonkou battle in this Arc?
A battle with a Yonkou seems like it is getting closer and closer. The decisions the straw hats have made ever since they got to the New World, have put them even more on a direct confrontation with a Yonkou. Maybe there will be a battle with a Yonkou in this arch. Law said there would be no going back and thing would pick up pace once they got CC. So whatever Law has planned, it sounds like he wants to execute it right away.
Old 2012-05-23, 13:31   Link #40
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

I knew Luffy was going to accept. Like I said, he'd consider anybody a friend as long as they don't do anything to get in the way of his and his nakama's dreams.

What was really interesting though was the confirmation that Zoro and Sanji could use Haki now. I guess it's good that it's not just Luffy who can fight with it, but isn't that something that should've been revealed a little earlier?

And Caesar's strongest "pet" is a gigantic slime and not the dragon from earlier? That's unexpected.