AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-08-15, 01:15   Link #5541
choreprince

In his fight against singlen it was a draw but singlen got back up so technically lux didn't really win and in his fight with Yoruka remember lisha saved lux when yoruka had him and Lux was able to win because he explored her emotions which she wasn't supposed to have. lux is a badass don't get me wrong but hes not op. Also your mixed up aeril can change people's perception yoruka can read peoples consciousness.

Last edited by choreprince; 2019-04-23 at 02:31.
choreprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-15, 01:23   Link #5542
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by choreprince View Post
In his fight against single it was a draw but single got back up so technically lux didn't really win and in his fight with Yoruka remember lisha saved lux when yoruka had him and Lux was able to win because he explored her emotions which she wasn't supposed to have. lux is a badass don't get me wrong but hes not op. Also your mixed up aeril can change people's perception yoruka can read peoples consciousness.
both Lux and Yoruka had managed to beat Slighen once, but Yoruka was caught off guard by Slighen revival
and the result of her fight with Lux hardly mean anything now because that fight was from 10 volumes ago, and since that time Lux had have several power-up
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-15, 14:24   Link #5543
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Sierra: I guess you're right. Given Lux's rapid growth, he should be able to beat her more easily now.

@Choreprince: Yeah, my bad. I got Aeril's power mixed up with Yoruka's.

Speaking of that, though, I wonder if Lux has any power from Baptism. He did get one applied 2 or 3 times.
Old 2018-08-15, 18:49   Link #5544
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
@Sierra: I guess you're right. Given Lux's rapid growth, he should be able to beat her more easily now.

@Choreprince: Yeah, my bad. I got Aeril's power mixed up with Yoruka's.

Speaking of that, though, I wonder if Lux has any power from Baptism. He did get one applied 2 or 3 times.
Fugil did mentioned that the one he gave Lux 5(6?) years ago allowed him to use Bahamut for an extended longer time compared to other Drag-knights even though Bahamut was famed for its enormous energy consumption
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2018-08-16, 13:04   Link #5545
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Isn't that just the main, desired effect of Baptism (making the body stronger)?
Old 2018-08-16, 19:42   Link #5546
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Isn't that just the main, desired effect of Baptism (making the body stronger)?
Making the body stronger by bestow them a special power, in Lux's case, as i said above
Old 2018-08-17, 18:21   Link #5547
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, but all Lux seems to have gotten from it is a stronger body that lets him operate Bahamut for longer. Which seems to be "mundane" or too tame compared to what the others got.
Old 2018-08-17, 19:48   Link #5548
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Yeah, but all Lux seems to have gotten from it is a stronger body that lets him operate Bahamut for longer. Which seems to be "mundane" or too tame compared to what the others got.
mundane in a first glance, but if we take into account the fact that his DD was one of the strongest offensive DD and has one of most versatile Divine Raiment, then that "mundane" Baptism doesn't look mundane anymore
Old 2018-08-18, 12:25   Link #5549
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yes, but that's only if you factor in Bahamut. Aeril and the others' Baptism doesn't require Drag-Rides to seem amazing.
Old 2018-08-18, 18:57   Link #5550
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Yes, but that's only if you factor in Bahamut. Aeril and the others' Baptism doesn't require Drag-Rides to seem amazing.
And most of them aren't combat-related, while Lux's extremely useful in combat
Old 2018-08-19, 09:22   Link #5551
Bugfragged

If only Lux's Baptism gave him some kind of harem related power, like using the Divine Raiments of his harem. That would even the odds against Fugil a bit.
Bugfragged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 16:44   Link #5552
Doe, John

Going back to the cover illustrations, we now know who will be on the covers of volumes 16-18: Lisha and Krulcifer, Celis and Philuffy, Yoruka and someone else (Airi? Aeril?). But if the New Kingdom arc will be 5 volumes long, that still leaves 2. I'm thinking that Volume 19 might have Fugil with Arshalia/Sacred Eclipse, and Volume 20 might have all of the main cast.
Doe, John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-24, 09:09   Link #5553
Mirable
ミラベル

^nah i'm sure last volume will be Lux & Airi on cover, Just like cover of anime and manga last volume.

It's not coincidence lol.

Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-24, 11:25   Link #5554
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
^nah i'm sure last volume will be Lux & Airi on cover, Just like cover of anime and manga last volume.

If that ends up being true, then we know one person on this thread that will be very excited .
Old 2018-08-24, 17:40   Link #5555
DanielSong39

Hoping Airi gets a full arc, surely she is deserving of one.

Someone needs to get her into a control room and train her to be a commander. She obviously has the talent and she can see the battle much better than anyone who is in the middle of the fight.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-24, 22:50   Link #5556
Rejectors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post

I get what you mean.

Lux and Airi together but no collar on their neck.
Old 2018-08-25, 07:49   Link #5557
haseo0408

To be honest I think the final volume cover would be all the girls with Lux and without the freaking criminal collar, finally!.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-26, 15:04   Link #5558
OmegaWeaponZ

Or simply just lux, without a collar... And crown(!?)

Well, depends how the tale plays out.
Old 2018-08-26, 16:18   Link #5559
DanielSong39

I prefer Lux to be the "Prince Consort" (well, unless Airi becomes the queen). More freedom that way.

He deserves better than to be Lisha's concubine or knight-with-benefits. If Lisha becomes serious then I could warm up to the idea.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-27, 02:04   Link #5560
Doe, John

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
I prefer Lux to be the "Prince Consort" (well, unless Airi becomes the queen). More freedom that way.

He deserves better than to be Lisha's concubine or knight-with-benefits. If Lisha becomes serious then I could warm up to the idea.
Lisha is serious, though.
Doe, John is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bakapervert, crossdressing, harem, harem done right, harem end, kuudere, mecha, op mc, robot, true harem, tsundere