AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-08-06, 06:48   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 412 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 07:56   Link #2
Blaine

This has been posted but not confirmed.

Spoiler:

Doesnt sound real to me, especially the end.

*Edit - Confirmed as fake.

Last edited by Blaine; 2008-08-06 at 11:55.
Blaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 09:00   Link #3
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I knew the girl was nasty but her technique judging from the pictures truly fits her kinky image. What a nasty girl..and a nasty technique. Seems like Sasuke really got hit...so...every girl is a medical ninja?
Old 2008-08-06, 09:04   Link #4
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Sasuke getting Unlimited Blade Works? Yeah right. I'm calling fake on this spoiler.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 09:10   Link #5
elusive

the real spoiler pics are out.

SASUKE HATERS REJOICE!

no bunshin and no genjutsu. he really got stabbed by the 8 tails and hebi had to save him.

are you guys happy now?
elusive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 09:20   Link #6
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
sasuke is now a vampire, how awesome is that lol.
Old 2008-08-06, 09:33   Link #7
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
the new chapter seems interesting from the spoiler pics

Spoiler for thoughts:

well sasuke already had the dracula collar thing, so i suppose the being a vampire was natural
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 10:19   Link #8
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by elusive View Post
the real spoiler pics are out.

SASUKE HATERS REJOICE!

no bunshin and no genjutsu. he really got stabbed by the 8 tails and hebi had to save him.

are you guys happy now?
-To answer your question: YES I AM! Immensly so in fact. Though it does confirm my prediction about regenerative solutions rather than actual dodging/avoiding. It seems like the moment you enter into Akatsuki you all of a sudden can regenerate body parts like you've been infused with lizard DNA.
Old 2008-08-06, 10:35   Link #9
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Oh my god, it is really true! Oo
I have seen photos and they are telling more than any computer picture! There've been photos of the very original manga on paper!
The story with the bite marks is really true. What an awful sight that is!
Maybe the healing is stronger if you bite her breasts? ^^ And maybe she can finally give some "sexual healing".
AuroraFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 11:00   Link #10
Mists

Wow if it's guaranteed every female is a medical ninja then I wouldn't hesitate....

HRM...anyway...

why the heck didn't Sasuke use the Super Sharingan right off the bat? He uses it for this nonamer to ask about where the 8-tails is but not against the 8-tails!? WTF!? It would've been much better if he did and the 8-tails was like "I have multiple eyes like a bee so it's harder to Genjutsu ME!" or "I have no eyes so you're always to me IN goodbye!!!!!"

Something like that.

But we all know how this is going to go...

What's annoying is that it's more Sasuke scenes.....ugh! I thought Kishi was going to do Sakura or Kakashi next? Poor Naruto, poor manga.
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 11:07   Link #11
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-To answer your question: YES I AM! Immensly so in fact. Though it does confirm my prediction about regenerative solutions rather than actual dodging/avoiding. It seems like the moment you enter into Akatsuki you all of a sudden can regenerate body parts like you've been infused with lizard DNA.
That's not one of Sasuke's power, it's Karin's. I wasn't much interested in this fight until now but this chapter makes things really more interesting.
Suigetsu tried to stop the Hachibi to finish off Sasuke but the 8 tails cut through Zabuza's sword effortlessly until Sasuke used Chidori Nagashi through it to stop the attack, Juugo attacked from behind and got a clean hit on the 8-tails's head and projected him away but it made apparently no damage at all, Karin then managed to heal Sasuke : she can regenerate people who bit her, her arm is covered with bit marks and she appears to greatly enjoy herself when she does that.
The chapter ends with the Hachibi calling forth his "8 swords" and Sasuke running toward him.

There is also ~3 pages with Naruto's training but there isn't much more details about it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 11:48   Link #12
Master Mold
Banned

Lol, whoa hey now what happened to "its a genjutsu," or "Sasuke is going to solo the 8 Tails! with MS!?" lol, just like I said this will be a Team effort, and no easy win for Sasuke. Infact Sasuke lost this fight, he needed aid in battle/out side help/ played it like a bunch of punks, they tried to jump the 8 tails after each one got there butt kicked. Once again the manga has proven Sasuke can't win a fight head up, the only fight this kid won head up in all of part 2 was against Dederia.
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 11:52   Link #13
sasuke2007
Missing-Nin

happy to see tht it wasnt a genjutsu

I agree, its good to see a team effort and hopefully they all get ther asses handed to them by the 8tails...

it sure makes things more interesting that its not only sasuke thats doing the fighting, although he'l be the one to deliver the final blow and save his team mates or the ones left

It's Showtime
sasuke2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 12:02   Link #14
james0246

Nice . After 2 sub-par chapters of annoyingly meaningless fighting, it turns out that HJ can do something. I bet Sasuke is really missing those White Snake regenerative powers right about now, though Karin, completely out of the blue, turns out to have regenerative powers instead. Hell, due to how fast they seem to heal Sasuke, she seems to have one of the best regeneration techniques in the manga (or at least the best technique to be used on others).

But, I really want to know what the Naruto is up to.

Last edited by james0246; 2008-08-06 at 14:31.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 12:32   Link #15
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post
Wow if it's guaranteed every female is a medical ninja then I wouldn't hesitate....

HRM...anyway...

why the heck didn't Sasuke use the Super Sharingan right off the bat? He uses it for this nonamer to ask about where the 8-tails is but not against the 8-tails!? WTF!? It would've been much better if he did and the 8-tails was like "I have multiple eyes like a bee so it's harder to Genjutsu ME!" or "I have no eyes so you're always to me IN goodbye!!!!!"

Something like that.

But we all know how this is going to go...

What's annoying is that it's more Sasuke scenes.....ugh! I thought Kishi was going to do Sakura or Kakashi next? Poor Naruto, poor manga.
Haven't you seen DBZ..the Saiyans (Uchiha's) usually use their real powers {Super Saiyan} (Sharingan or Mangekyou Sharingan) after they get their asses kicked..

One thing which is very disturbing is...if this guy doesnt even try...and can almost kill Sasuke just like that...then...could we say..this guy is at the same level as (a serious Itachi) or even stronger? Is this why Pein or Konan asked if they could handle him?

=================== Offtopic Question ========================
Since this also contains some manga stuff...plz move it to Q&A if it bothers anyone.. but here goes..

I actually wondered this...after Naruto got reintroduced at the beginning of Shippuuden Sakura was all of sudden very interested in Naruto. She doesnt make fun of him anymore..and looks at him with growing interest. But she also confirmed that she has been doing alot of research and trained herself under Tsunade. She learned about Itachi and Akatsuki...and she somehow didnt seemed that suprised after Naruto told her face to face that the Kyuubi is within him.

My question is..is this interest because she would finally know the true story about Naruto and who the parents of Naruto are? I mean it would be cool ofcourse if she could have something with the son of the 4th Hokage right?
Perhaps Hinata knew that all along..and that would be why she is sooo interested in him apart from his character which she also admires.
Old 2008-08-06, 13:30   Link #16
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Sasuke deserves better(!), someone like Kakuzu to connect every body part he loses (for that, he needs to lose body parts first, but it won't ever happen). Karin was told to have medical abilities, but, she has more than that. I hope there will be a side effect. Otherwise, I will curse her existence. But, her ability made things interesting, now Sasuke gained one more Kyuubi power. Kishi knows how to treat his favorites. Even if the guy does not have it, just use a technique to make him either temporarily have it or have it for eternity. And, if none works, then put someone there who can make it work. I want to pity him, but he has gone beyond that point, a long time ago.

And someone said the fight may have become interesting. I don't think so. Actually, Sasuke getting injured that easily against a mere human was ridiculous to the core. He fought against Itachi, Orochimaru, and Deidara, and he was able to escape their quick attacks, almost instantly (remember summoning of Manda within a few microseconds). Right now, in his fight, he had the highest level of sharingan and agaisnt a human, that wasn't even using his bijuu powers noticably, he failed to dodge the attack. I would like to give Kishi a shovel, but he may not use it the way I want him to do.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 13:49   Link #17
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Doujin artists are gonna go crazy over this......

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-08-06 at 18:06.
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 14:31   Link #18
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
Doujin artists are gonna go crazy over this......
Sadly enough, it is the guro artists that benefit the most.

I sure hope Sasuke get's checked for rabies or something similar in the near future. Who knows where that arm has been...

Last edited by james0246; 2008-08-06 at 15:16.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 14:40   Link #19
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
And someone said the fight may have become interesting. I don't think so. Actually, Sasuke getting injured that easily against a mere human was ridiculous to the core. He fought against Itachi, Orochimaru, and Deidara, and he was able to escape their quick attacks, almost instantly (remember summoning of Manda within a few microseconds). Right now, in his fight, he had the highest level of sharingan and agaisnt a human, that wasn't even using his bijuu powers noticably, he failed to dodge the attack. I would like to give Kishi a shovel, but he may not use it the way I want him to do.
That just proves that the 8 Tails is a true beast and not any weaker then anyone Sasuke has faced, besides Itachi. Its not like Madara and konan exchange of words, stated that this will be a walk in the park for Sasuke.
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 14:59   Link #20
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINBEI View Post
That just proves that the 8 Tails is a true beast and not any weaker then anyone Sasuke has faced, besides Itachi.
On the opposite, that just proves a bad writing. I can understand Sasuke losing if Hachibi were to have released his bijuu powers in a way we can easily notice. That is not the case. It is like Sasuke facing Oro in the Forest of Death. Yeah it is entertaining to the eye since it is action packed. But do you think there is such difference between them? With the way the story flow goes so far, I don't think there is. That is really bad writing to make Sasuke look weak against Hachibi so that he can satisfy the readers' concerns about his ridiculously overblown strength.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote